Why is Russia still allowed to hold this parcel of European land?

Why is Russia still allowed to hold this parcel of European land?

Are you telling me that the largest country in the world needs more land?

For boats and submarines

>Are you telling me that the largest country in the world needs more land?
Well guess why it's the latest county.

Scary.

We shouldn't allow Russia to maintain a base there.

And ramps

And Nukes

>Well guess why it's the latest county.

Hmmmm, I dont know, ANGLO... Maybe they still hold it because you saved communism and helped them get it in the first place

Why not?they're free to be in the Russian federation

Why not lol?

You're not really one to talk, considering you conquered half the world

I think they replaced the population with ethnic Russians.

So it would be a huge operation to take it back and there would be loads of resistance.

Is it a lease, like the US in Cuba?

>We shouldn't allow Russia to maintain a base there.
Well, how can "you" not allow that exactly?

The ruskies rightfully conquered that land from the Germans.

>Implying there is population there.
>Implying there are any roads or infrastructure there.
>Implying it isnt just a military hellhole when a bunch of drunk ruskos reside.

Pretty sure russians offered it to germans in 91 but those retards refused

Cut the power lines.

We can invade and take it from you

I was born here, in Sovetsk. Used to be called Koningsburg. Super strategic city.

It really is a shame what they did to konigsberg. Russians never bring civilization when they expand, just shitty slav churches and commie blocks everywhere. Even the Ainu on the Kuril Islands had to move out because they couldn't stand living next to Russians. They are by far the worst colonizers with Germany being 2nd

We brought freedom and democracy, not alcoholism and decay.

Would you rather live in Canada or Russia?

Give it to Lithuania in exchange for Wilno :)

Are you sure WW III over such an insignificant territory is worth it?

implying anyone would care to defend your country

implying you have any working nukes left

russia has a future.
who's gonna fight for you the pakis?

Well, yeah, we do have working nukes. And I'm pretty sure most Russians would care to defend their country.

checked

>ww3
Lmao, Russia would be destroyed in a week. Russia is weak and pathetic, we could march right into Moscow if we wanted.

t. Vlad Vladiviostok

Spoils of war, Germcucks should have fought harder.

implying that UK still maintains a fighting a force to really attack anyone.

calm down Jake, this country cannot wage a war against a proper adversary. UK has a compact expeditionary force just enough to pass for a boy scout for our american daddy overlord. don't be delusional

You have "working" nukes with targeting systems from the 70s sitting in rusted silos. Russia has a strange idea of what "working" means.

I mean, yeah, we probably would. That would cause a nuclear war though. Not sure if that is exactly what you guys want.

nah i just hate leafs

Yes. We need all the land.

I'd like to think the shit stained part of Asia supports UK more than Russia. colonial m8s

The US ha slot nukes because their bad organization and their minutemen are e literally from the 70s
They literally dropped a bomb on their on soil accidently. Luckily it didn't explode. Very incompetent.

The Russians have modernized their arsenal

Yes?
But Kaliningrad was another of those soviet atrocities, true.

Its not like Russia wouldn't use them to turn Europe (and most likely itself) into a nuclear hell if someone happened to invade.

Because we can, sweetie:). Come and take it.

>literally from the 70s
The name is. We are currently using Minuteman IIIs.

Are you stupid? Russia is not a paper tiger.

>instigate war against russia for what looks like polish-lithuanian land that russia has for "reasons"
nah dont think i want any part of that. also canada needs to be killed.

I'll tell u more, Russia even needs to grab this piece of land, for no normal reason though

because its full of russians now

>for no normal reason

Geopolitical reasons

gib back germany clay!

got to keep the gopniks thinking that the motherland still has power somehow

That used to be Königsberg but is now called Keliningrad or something. The reason for them to have that bit of land is quite simple though. Russia simply lacks warmer coasts which apparently was quite a problem back then.

So they got Keliningrad and try to keep it now, which is a little bit difficult since the population isn't so much russian anymore.

It is, but children i are impressionable, they see a dude walking in the house one day as "uncle" Cuck, and all of a sudden you open their minds to all kinds of retarded shit. They don't understand it, their mind wonders about it, but until i lie about it and say " hes just uncle Bill" they don't know, and then they grow up, and you have to explain and explain to them the truth , just so that can they hate you for lying to them (duh).

It's only one of the two warm water ports Russia has, and it's landlocked. And both of them are susceptible to enemies closing it to the oceans (Dardanelles and Denmark). Literally an unexisting threat

You wouldn't want it when you see what we have done to it.

You're making us sound really fucking stupid, just stop.

NO it wouldn't, Russia isn't going to risk complete distraction over a little bit of land in Europe, buckles are irrelevant when we have ray devices that destroy the molecules inside the nuke. Best thing for Russia would be to just hand over the land
Russia is definition of paper tiger or paper bear for that matter. They attack little countries around their border knowing no one cares enough to do anything about it. Once the big boys fuck with you it's game over for you.

How old are you? Russia has more tanks than entire EU combined. Sup Forums is for 18+

Maybe your grandfathers shouldn't have fought us.

The power to steal the land from weak countries

No your stupid if you believe Russian propaganda, as Sun tzu said 'when weak appear strong, when strong appear weak'. That is Russia.

You have no idea just how far Russian politicians are ready to go.

Do you seriously think Russia has a chance against NATO in war?

Coast is very sweet. Sevastopol one love :3

I don't care, that war would devastate the planet. Now stop being an edgy shitlord and go clean your room.

You're stupid if you think that in this day and age Britain starting a war over a land grab is in any way a sensible idea and would achieve anything.

Why does it look so bad now?

Because nobody else wants it. Simple.

So what? The tanks are out of date and how are you going to transport them to kalingrad? Invade a NATO country? No. Russia couldn't do anything to stop us.
No one cares. Russian politicians are a joke, they couldn't do anything to stop us.

Don't start anything Brit-boy.Thats
Kalingrad.
If you want to start something, you might find Russia will own a whole lot more than a sliver.
And Falklands anyone?
Gibraltar ?

What happens here?

The Russkie is right. Let them have Kaliningrad, there is nothing of iportance there anyways. Russia just wants to piss off Poland for eternity. Whose to say they shouldn't have that right?

Soon

Because USSR/Russia can't handle shit, obviously. Its really sad what has become of that land after USSR took it.

I'm sure it is with no tourists except uncle Vanya and with no infrastructure

Won it in war.

what i dont know what the fuck you posted but now im confused as fuck

> how are you going to transport them to kalingrad
There is something called cargo planes.
Be honest, how old are you?

Ever heard of homeguard advantage?
You have better chances to defend than invade you retarded fuck.
And don't forget the constant threat of nuclear war and become a MAD.

We would achieve kicking Russia out of Europe for good and making them look like the weak fools they are, it would also help nationalism is Russia become popular so we can see the 60+ ethnic groups fight against the Russian federation for independence.

Russia

Well, thats just wishful thinking. If that was true, Russia would have been invaded years if not decades ago. Yet, here we are.

So Russia is obviously not a paper tiger. We're waring with some retarded goatfuckers with basically no weaponry and barely winning and you're talking as if one of the biggest and best militaries in the world would be an easy thing to defeat. For what? Some land nobody cares about?

Go clean your room before mods ban you for being underage. And stop playing call of duty.

its a warm water port and its where the Baltic Fleet is based. The Bay of Finland is easier to block and more difficult to operate from. Plus its one of two Baltic ports they have, why should they abandon it?

It gives the Russians more options against NATO since its tucked between two NATO states. But its also very easy to encircle since well its encircled already. Its useful only if a large Russian force attacked Warsaw or Vilnus. Its very difficult to defend Kaliningrad but you can attack from there, the main attack has to be from Belarus tho and form a corridor to the oblast or they are in trouble if left alone.

tldr military reasons.

Infighting in Russia will never happen after what happened in Chechnya
No one wants to get flattened by bombs

I think you are under 18

If Russia is so great then why did you flee from it?

You act like if they do take it back it would go directly back to you worthless slavs, I say we give it back to germany.

So come and take it faggot. Although i doubt it wil be easier than taking your own land from pakis, which you cant.

Interesting fact: at the end of the USSR, Kohl had the opportunity to get Königsberg back, if he forgave the USSR's 4 billion USD debt to the BND.

Kohl, the moron he was said "no thanks" because "it might scare the Poles".

I fucking shit you not.

Out of all politicians in the world, German politicians are the literal abject worst.

It's not about importance, it's about demoralising Russia. Also it would be nice if Britain had some clay in Europe.
They're going to fly three through NATO air space? I done think so and we would just shoot them down anyway, non issue.

How insightful. Good thing it's never going to happen then isn't it?

are you drunk? Kaliningrad is perfect forward base. It was the most militarized place in the world during the Soviet union time, and likely is prety militarized even now

why are you so mad? lack of coast simply wasnt problem for USSR, since they ruled everything east of GDR. as for the population, whats your sauce? wiki says its 85% russian rest being mostly slavs. You should know that all germans were removed from the east after the war. its Russian because they destroyed germany after war and took their lands, and ofter USSR fell, that region was still mostly russian so it made zero sense to give it to anybody else

show me on the doll where the Russians touched you

>Kohl, the moron he was said "no thanks" because "it might scare the Poles

good.

There is international space

probably didn't want to give citizenship to the Russians living there

it's hard to get rid of flees once you have them

Surely this level of cuckholdery has to offend the inner Polack in you.

No, it was literally 100% "not to scare the Polacks" I've got the mil report from 1991 in front of me, looking for page number before posting link.

Fucking bullshit.

RIP The seven bridges of Koingsburg.

Putin has a deal with Merkel. We will exchange Kalingrad to Eastern Poland.