CNN vs Dailystormer

the fake news network is attacking an innocent meme maker. for no reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=8QsBrT8jFE8
the sick rats from vice teamed up with HBO and attacking poor Andrew.
youtube.com/watch?v=jiTmTeNYxdk

Thanks for the heads up

>le death threat
For all the time I've spent on the internet, I've yet to seen a real one that couldn't have been faked by (((them))). I never see these in the wild.

This is old news but bump anyways.
Does anyone have the extortion e-mails she sent Spencers mother?

Fucking lol.

This is the most amazing example of "The Jew Cries Out As He Strikes You".

This cunt literally engaged in extortion and when the Daily Stormer published publically available, perfectly legal information about her and her businesses she SUED THEM.

This is literally like John Gotti suing a newspaper for accusing him of a crime. I'm sure you CAN, but seeing (((media))) outlets promoting her cause is hilarious.

Reminder that if the Dailystormer loses the lawlsuit, Sup Forums is next on the chopping block.

>Sup Forums is next
nobody could have predicted this

Lmao what. Are they going to sue Hiro? Good luck with that one. Or are they going to sue each individual. It'll be interesting to see thousands of chubby 14 year olds in ill-fitting suits and eyes full of tears for illegal shitposts.

You cant sue Sup Forums for various reasons. One being we are a usa government honeypot.

AVALANCHE OF HATE

CAMPAIGN OF TERROR

kikes

>illegal
fairly certain free speech is a thing

>fairly certain free speech is a thing
keep dreaming buddy

(((They're))) certainly trying to change that

(((ONLINE HARASSMENT)))

Cool. Now we have a reason to attack them even harder and with more fury.

You can be sued for just about anything.
Doesn't mean it'll stick or just simply be thrown out for being half-cocked.
The hate in the comments is stellar and well founded.

Probably sue Hiro, yes. Won't be the first that has tried.

Good thing they think Sup Forums is a single systems administrator.

>the fake news network is attacking an innocent meme maker. for no reason.
They've got their ideological reasons.

Have you ever heard a supposedly faked one which could have been real?
Question your consecutive logics, what is it you want to say? They are all fakes? Some are fakes some not? You are a fucking delusional mong sherlock and that is what it's actually about.

they have to find Anglin in Nigeria before they can serve him

I cba watching any of these vids, but the comments are breddy gud

posting mean stuff on the internet is on par with ISIS

This is fairly true actually. People, even when anonymous, will mostly threaten fights and say indirect things like "you deserve to X" or "I hope you Y". Humans have hardcoded DNA instincts to NOT kill eachother, this can be easily seen in military training and the failure of people to aim properly unless conditioned and scared and imprinted with "them and me", "enemies to my life and existence vs me" etc.

Also this is behind the whole meme of "dehumanizing", it is absolutely vital for wars to function in non-high-tech societies.

>shutting down one of their best containment, observation and honeypot chamber where they can find and shut down anyone planning anything of relevance (like a fraternity of ethno-nationalists that will grow in power like a counterweight to (((freemasons))), not talking specifics acts of pointless violence).

Will never happen. Unless it´s collateral from Net Neutrality getting fucked up. They love Sup Forums as it is, trust me.

Heaven fucking forbid you´d gather like minded people around you in real life, alter your shopping and voting patterns, get politically activie, lobby against their dumb-foods and dumb-medicines used to control population. Never do that user, keep memeing.

So the Southern Poverty Law Centre makes it's money by suing various groups they consider hate groups?

Pretty sure Maajid Nawaz is actually suing them at the moment.

I wonder if there is much money in suing organisations like this, gotta be plenty of unconstitutional behaviour in left wing institutions by now.

>So the Southern Poverty Law Centre makes it's money by suing various groups they consider hate groups?
yep, unlike kikes to extort

You know you don't have to call them jews to get people to agree with you on this.
Really this whole thing stems from a pretty low attempt to shut down Richard Spencer's free speech by going after his mother.
Then the SPLC get involved for mainly opportunistic money making reasons.
I usually hate Stormfags (I think you're morons, no offense) but you're right on this one purely from a libertarian standpoint.

there is no problem with jews?

pop qiuz hotshit: who changed americas immigration laws in 1965, with the intent to make Whites a vanishing minority?

no?

>libertarian
>judging other's intellect
>the ironing is delicious.png

They're entirely composed of Jews. SPLC is a Jewish Zionist organization set up to enable the global financial system to exploit and exterminate all white European gentiles and to wipe Christianity off the face of the earth.

Jews are extremely tribal. If you guys want to have a chance against us you need to start working hard