Why don't American have a military parade for their national day anyway?

Why don't American have a military parade for their national day anyway?
Everyone love parades, except for dumb hardcore lefties.

Because Americans have a great nation and they needn't to show their muscles like insecure small French.

Cause Murica actually uses its military

>America
>great

I love your culture froggy. Please restore your country to its former glory.

You are not french are you nigger...
Algerian? Moroccan? Tunisian? Pure black? What the fuck are you? Reveal yourself.

In 10,000 years, we will still remember of America like today we remember of Mesopotamia.

niggers need to leave this board why dont you create your own space.. Your history is full of leaching off others you ungrateful cunt

> what is July 4th

If only I weren't Fr*nch...

Please don't insult me of Maghrebi or nigger though.

You know, I can say the same for you, you are obviously not Australian, are you froggy...
Walloon? Algerian? Moroccan? Tunisian? Pure Afro-French? What the fuck are you? Reveal yourself.

Meso what?

European colonist of Australia.
If you dont like France why not get the fuck out? Go to Africa where im sure your ideas will be well received.

really sets off the memories

they fly jets over football games instead

really does, my comrade

We have our military parades in other countries.

It's not old enough to have such traditions, also happy Bastille day frenchies

I'm not black you fucking racist! I'm half hispanic and half asian you fucking nazi!

we do what do you mean?

Aren't they British cavalry in the front and behind them?

The US has an awful quick march that looks like they are walking due to the little arm movement. Also their uniforms are pretty meh.

He was confused by your niggeresque deficiencies of basic historical knowledge. I'm sure he meant nothing by it.

vercingetorix for president

Go up to West Point for a football game if you want to see good military parade.

>Fuck Annapolis. Squids can't march

I know occasionally foreign militaries provide small contingents for parades.

We have air shows, that kinda qualifies.

For being such a martial country pretty much since forever, it is kinda strange I grant you that.

>Not welcoming us with open arms
What are you? a racist or something

President Trump wanted to have a parade like that with tanks and stuff up Pennsylvania Avenue for his inauguration celebration but the Army Corps of Engineers said the tanks would ruin the roads. :(

When we have parades we get drunk and throw shit, not shove a stick up our ass or whatever this is.

Our military is too busy defending cuck nations like yours to take part in a parade
Also parades are gay

Because that is what failed state banana republics like France do. In a state of chaos and instability since your revolution. No wonder only blacks and Muslims will settle for migrating to France