Im German African and going to race mix with a pure german girl to correct my bloodline...

Im German African and going to race mix with a pure german girl to correct my bloodline. Now tell why it's a good idea or bad idea.

>race mix
>good idea

Are you fucking retarded? Honestly

You won't be correcting your bloodline, you will be shitting on her bloodline.

I upgrade her bloodline

you're diluting your own bloodline and created fucked mulattos

Fuck off nigger.
It's a bad idea.
Stop spreading your shit genes in Germany.
Go migrate to somewhere else like usa.

Well I'm 1/4 African and 3/4 german so my kids will be 1/8 African which I think you won't notice to much.

I prefer Canada

Because your children will be niggers

They will be 1/8

When you race mix to correct your blood line but make it worst. slowclap.

Which is nigger

well the best thing would be if you wouldn't have any kids at all
just talking in a general sense here, personally I don't care much about Germany's future or German purity since I will move to South American and marry a local in the future, it would be just unfortunate for the white race and the world as a whole due to racial IQ and such, if you are not a dumbshit it probably is not that bad

Bad idea. Go back to africa.

Best option is for him to marry an african not have kids or otherwise.

why don't you marry a nigger instead OP?

Not that I care about your individual, youre not affecting anything.

>nigger
>upgrade

this ain't the fuckin looney toons m8

Nah. I'm not bothered.

You're just a Kraut living out a fantasy for the life you'd like if you could even have a wife to be cucked by.

We all know the sand niggers in Germany can't speak German let alone English.

Becouse I don't feel attracted to niggers, the whole life I rose up together with white people in my small town I am, I'm not white but identify with white people. I feel myself strange around foreigners even if I have myself a foreign background.

You will only kill your nigger genes. Your child will be halfblack, the child of your child will be whiter and his child will look like a German.

You're only ending yourself in the long run.

Your child will look even uglier than you.
If I was a nigger, I'd only breed with a black women cuz at least the children look actually black and not like some turd.

no self respecting white person wants to mate with a nigger, you're gonna be getting bottom of the bin white whores/thots either way.
go back to somalia jyromicus

Good for you OP. Love knows no race. Have lots of beautiful mixed babies!