What's the point that CNN is a "fake news"? The basic collars of follicles...

What's the point that CNN is a "fake news"? The basic collars of follicles. CNN is known for its great journalism for decades and has been regarded as one of the most trusted sources. Now, the disabled "alt-right" pellet spreads this shit out of a respectable media house to defend Trump's terrorist regime. CNN has done nothing wrong. Whenever you ask for more detailed explanations why CNN would be "fake news", then you get some kind of mockery and laughter and blaming trolls.

Where are the evidence that CNN would spread systematic lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWMBlaxJPuk
youtube.com/watch?v=1LK9a8AT2b8
youtu.be/EKeCwk0wnZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CNN is Leftist Jewish network of lies.That's the evidence you Fingolian

youtube.com/watch?v=IWMBlaxJPuk

>CNN is known for its great journalism for decades
CNN was the most lackluster and vapid major American news netwrok (which is really saying something). Before Trump came along their ratings were abysmal. They need him just as much as he needs them.

#fakenewsnetwork has been caught repeatedly staging 'news' for the camera
#fakenewsnetwork has hired political lackeys bent on biased reporting
#fakenewsnetwork feeds their audiences fluff instead of actual news

>What's the point that CNN is a "fake news"?

thats the funny part, because all the news is fake and always has been, no such thing as respectable journalism, not that you will hear about through MSM anyway

the news has always been fake, california gold rush? fake news, Levi taking over the slave business with headlines

selling 10 dollar chicken eggs

They repeatedly run stories that have absolutely no truth to them. They're more of a leftist propaganda organization than a news network,.

The only people that watch this dead format of news are no longer a value to the progression of humanity. Also saged.
youtube.com/watch?v=1LK9a8AT2b8

>CNN is known for its great journalism for decades

This made me laugh

>CNN is known for its great journalism for decades and has been regarded as one of the most trusted sources
This is perhaps because recent events caused them to show their true colors whereas before they were able to masquerade themselves just fine.

pic related

OP is actually not a fag

I too think CNN has been wrongfully accused of using bully tactics on that Alt-Right scum Hanassholesolo.

Hopefully those trolls will be brought to justice and pay for their crimes.

Pic related, incriminating evidence about the alt-right, they are anti-semites

>Where are the evidence that CNN would spread systematic lies?

Are you either blind or retarded boy?

Further proof that the Alt-Right is a neo-nazi organization

>1 post by this ID
>over 100 replies
I really thought the average Sup Forumsack had more intelligence than this.
Seriously, you're all fucking mongoloids.
Sage.

>CNN has done nothing wrong.
Except engage in years of lies and self-serving reporting recently manifested in their campaign of hit pieces and dishonesty directed at one candidate of a US Presidential election for the benefit of another. And then, after losing said election, the decision to step up said campaign in order to subvert democracy, and the will of people, by orchestrating what essentially amounts to a coup so they and their kike globalist friends can continue their tenuous grasp on power and their status as "the elites."

CNN is not a news organization anymore, if it ever was, it's a lobbying firm for the interests of the Jewish, global elite.

oh I was wrong on the replies
guess I'm the mongoloid
still sage

>CNN is not a news organization anymore, if it ever was, it's a lobbying firm for the interests of the Jewish, global elite.
Kay, but what did they do wrong?

See the preceding paragraph.

Another proof that the Alt-Right have infiltrated the police force and arrest innocents - they cannot keep getting away with it

The stories are mostly based on reality.

The problem is the spin put on them, it's in the thumbnails, it's in the narrative, it's in the wording. There is complex psychology going on here and it's pretty much impossible to prove and that's that.

Some of us can see it, others can't. Most can't, so it will continue.

Well that convinced me. What more evidence do you need?

CNN was good when it first started... but then turned to shit in the 90s.

CNN was never good

youtu.be/EKeCwk0wnZI

Paranoia is what keeps these tinfoil hat idiots hating on reputable media, they encircle themselves with dumb people spouting ideas they like only to peek out the rabbit hole once every time CNN accuses Trump of anything

Do you not understand what an opinion piece is?

Sauce?

>t. Jake Tapper with a vpn