How do you respond to the accusation that since western nations exploited third world countries they should now bear...

How do you respond to the accusation that since western nations exploited third world countries they should now bear responsibility for the refugees and immigrants that are caused by that exploitation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't, because it's the truth

Respond by challenging the axiom that all people are equal and all people deserve equal rights.

"When we exploited them we built great things. What will they build when they replace us?"

You ignore them because they lack the brainpower to understand what you'd say anyway.

Might Makes Right

I say: fuck that cucked shit.
If they were too weak to resist they deserve assimilation.

Poor argument. Argue instead that impoverishing everyone will not help them.

“Immigration can never be an effective or significant way to deal with the suffering people of the world. They have to be helped where they live.”

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

Nice to see Mehmet von Messerschmidt and Achmed de Versailles in full agreement.

Sage

Two wrongs don't make a right.
It was their right to resist previous colonization attempts as much as we can resist now. We don't have to sacrifice our way of life to repair a perceived wrongdoing.

You can also argue that the third worlders who are migrating to the West only exist because of Western aid in the first place. Without our food, medicine and all around generosity these people would never have been born, so a strong argument can be made that we have given them more than enough already.

I could point out that they are being intellectually dishonest and cherry picking very specific short time frames from history while ignoring everything else.

I can also just tell them to go fuck themselves because the colonies have been abolished before my parents where even born though.

Also this. It's stupid self-flagellation bullshit, made even worse by the fact that no one alive was even involved in it.

Too wrong don't make a right.

that makes you even more responsible for them, its only moral to accept them into your societies and give them the same rights as everyone else, its the least you can do for all the trouble you caused

We never had any colonies. This is the fact for most white countries. Why should countries like Norway and Poland be forced to do pay other countries debt?

No you WERE a colony. Are you suggesting Denmark should take refugees? ... actually that's not a bad idea, send them to greenland!

That just creates a vicious cycle. The only realistic option is to cut off all aid to Africa and let the population die off until it reaches equilibrium. It's the most sensible and compassionate thing to do for everyone involved.

Came here to post this. Why should we have to pay for other countries past behavior? Is it because we share a skin color?

it's putting guilt on the powerless. how do you expect us to stop multi-billion corporations in cahoots with local warlords fucking over people left and right?

Ask when Turkey will pay reparations to the Balkans and Mongolia to Russia

My country was a colony. Don't tread on me partner

Liberalism or idealism is a mental disorder. It is against reality and nature.

You tell them to fuck off and dismiss them as mentally ill people as they are.

Don't be a fucking cuck.

Western nations also built roads, schools, power etc. etc. etc. and taught them how to use them.
It's our fault they can't maintain what we built and showed them how to use?
Fuck them. We should've left them in the dirt.

Also, adding to this, it's worth pointing out to your opponent that he is not interested in helping people where they live. If you prove him enough you can get him to show his cards and admit that reducing the white population is the only honest reason he supports immigration.

Yes Hillary, Obama, NATO and the EU launched illegal wars in Libya, Syria and Ukraine. They should be arrested, imprisoned and their assets seized to rebuild what they wrecked. I have more respect for Bernie Madoff than those corrupt politicians now desperately hiding behind a Russian hysteria meme.

>immigrants that are caused by that exploitation?
Caused by them not being capable of governing themselves or maintaining stable societies you mean, so they come hear for easy gibs.

This type of self flagellation is so quintessentially Western and Christian in nature that it's become a comical irony.

this is something the left and the ethno nationalists could agree on. but no, rather chimp out and strawman.

>exploited
Just like how apartheid south africa was better for the blacks in that country then post apartheid SA is

kek

Ask when Mongolia is going to pay it's reparations.

Ask who Poland and Hungary ever colonized, and why they should be forced to take in hordes of migrants

>exploited third world countries
Only resource-wise, they didnt actually settle the land, apart from the dutch, but then again the land they settled in atleast Western South Africa was unoccupied.

>caused by that exploitation?
Nice try, but IQ is everything. Third world countries have always been third world countries, and will always be, and it is better to have one third world shithole than two.

Also, what we take in is literally a drop in the rapidly growing population of the shitholes. It is literally impossible not to exterminate ourselves in the way.

We're also not helping them, theyre just forming ghettos that are equally as shitty as their home countries.

>No you WERE a colony. Are you suggesting Denmark should take refugees?
Denmark should give us aid. I know we are richer than them now, but that does not make any principal difference. My ancestors suffered under danish oppression, and I carry that pain in my heart. They need to pay retributions.

IF Rhodesia, German southwest Africa, and Belgian Congo were still a thing, you may have a point.
But because we felt sowwy for all of our colonies and gave them up, your argument doesnt hold water

it's a moral question. does might make right? if nignogs want to live as small tribes do we have to bring them roads, schools and iphones?

Good point. My grandparents were gulag'd by the soviets. I need those rubles so I can heal

Until you end up i the oven, isn't it Shlomo?
Fruits of the poisoned tree - since you profit from your ancestor's crimes you're just as guilty as they were.
Soon brother, soon.

My country didnt do nothing. So why we have to help them?

just hang the responsible politicians and journalists

This is why the right never wins.

The vast majority of people believe that, whilst not everyone is born equal, we should at least treat people fairly and try to mitigate inequalities.

With this logik Russia and Sweden should help Finland... oh, i just remembered that we dont need help to manage, unlike the third world shitholes crowded with shitty people.

>How do you respond to the accusation that since western nations exploited third world countries they should now bear responsibility for the refugees and immigrants that are caused by that exploitation?

I respond that ppl never voted to decide wether to go to war or not. There has never been an election to decide wether to puppetize 3rd world shit holes or not. And our media lies at all times, so it's unfair to ask such things at the ppl.

Ask to the Jews who run this world, to the elite.
Although, they have a pretty ubiquitous answer to any and all moral questions: they don't give a single fuck

Western nations never exploited anyone. It's the rest of the world that has exploited the success, openness, and willingness to share of the west.

Colonies were created at the request of the natives and to share the benefits of western civilization. Natives exploited, murdered, and stole from westerners and they eventually left. Most native societies then collapsed and western man in his misguided compassion offered financial aid which the natives have exploited for 50 years now.

dont blame your supremacist and immoral views on the right, bucko

Denmark occupied part of Sweden for centuries. They also murdered our entire royal family, most of the nobles and the priests.

Niggers have no argument.

Break his jaw, say it's because his father surely did something bad in his life and this is retribution for it.

>How do you respond to the accusation that since western nations exploited third world countries they should now bear responsibility for the refugees and immigrants that are caused by that exploitation?

in a capitalist, Ponzi world -- predicated upon the one's fundamentalist faith in perpetual growth within in the finitely resourced, ingravescently exsanguinated biome -- the foot must be kept on the necks of the majority in order to enable the minority to prosper

if the prolate balloon is squeezed on one end, the opposite end distends

if everyone is a millionaire, nobody is rich

if you do not like it, decry it, stand against it and change it

if you are happy with your lot -- knowing that it comes at the expense of the many -- fight to maintain the status quo

but know that you must to fight... perhaps you must even die

for Mammon bargains not and, He makes cedes to concession

Greed must prevail for Mammon to reign.

Greed is the credo by which you stand -- for its perpetuation, is what you will lay down your life

north africa was occupied to stop muslim piracy and slave trade. even usa and sweden was involved in wars against the muslim barbary pirate states

Simple:
By stating that former colonies are incapable of achieving their goals because of the actions of other nations 1 or more generations in the past they are tacitly admitting that they are incapable of meeting the definition of a "sovereign state" as set forth in the Montevideo Convention and the UN Charter.
Specifically, any former colony that states that they are incapable of properly protecting, caring for, or meeting the needs of their own citizens are stating that they are *not* sovereign states as defined by UN Charter Article 2, UN Resolutions 1514, 2625, and A/RES 50/172 as well as Montevideo Convention Article 3.
Any such statement is a de facto concession that the government making it is illegitimate and an admission that are effectively still a colony.

I reject the premise of your question.

"I don't want to and you can't make me so get fucked"

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

You should have protected your country better and relied on bringing your country up on its own instead of by relying on third parties touting good intentions when in actuality they only seem to exploit you. You can only ever safely assume that your own countrymen have the best intentions in mind, not outsiders.

Don't hold third parties accountable for your mistakes as a country, learn from it and rebuild.

>learn from it and rebuild

>exploited third world countries
In gymnasium level history here in Norway we actually learn that the europeans brought civilization and rule of law along with the bad things too.

But we should also ask whether third worlders wouldve done the same to us if they had the chance. Why should we be punished for something that was normal at the time? We did atleast try to civilize them, to some degree. We shouldnt let the past devide the future of our countries now.

Especially when the sandniggers we import today have brutal imperialist history themselves too, like the roaches in Germany and the arabs, whose slave trade took the life of between 80-112 million africans.

we have to blame the Catholic Church they made my ancestors flee first

They shouldlearn their place. why do they think it's in their coloniser's countries? it's not our fault you're weak. you've taken advantage of our generosity too much already, learn to cultivate some of that independence you crave and have become so insecure about.

it really is just the way nature works. they wouldn't want us coming and taking advantage of their generosity either

I'd propose Sweden will take Syrian refugees after the USA takes in 1 million Iraqis it displaced in 2003.

It doesn't make sense, that's why this kind of thinking is either caused by self-hatred and the wish to destroy everything that seems superior to oneself, or just easily exploitable stupidity that the capitalist-zionist union uses to destroy Europe.

Muslims enslaved millions of white europeans, we on the other side brought them civilization and technological progress.
We owe them nothing, they wanted to be independent now they are.

>Caused by this exploitation
Read books about Africa from the 50s and 60s.
We left these Niggers with Railways, Power Lines, sometimes even complete Industries. When we left, they had all the possibilities in the World, we left them the Tools with which we "exploited" them and with which we started to extract their sheer abundance of resources.
And they took it, broke it all down, murdered each other, tortured each other, fucking ate each other, burned down the Houses, ripped out the Cable Lines and destroyed the railway lines.
And after they ran everything into the Ground, all the institutions that had in the past supplied most of the World with their resources, after they kicked out the White Farmers, after all that they realise they are now starving. And instead of taking responisibility, their elected Leaders buy themselves the most expensive cars and the finest Suits, while the rest of the country starves and drive to our Doorstep to belittle and insult us, blaming us for all their fallacies.
Wonderful.

Post the Eddie Webm

Hitler had many admirers, but the fact is it was built on a house of cards. The recovery was based on massive rearmament. War was seen as necessary to provide expansion to keep the gravy train rolling

Eddie Webm?

1) There is no correlation between the degree of exploitation and the shittiness of a state today. Latin American state saw worse suffering and exploitation at the hands of the Spanish and Portugese than Africa ever saw, and yet most of them fare better than Africa.
Parts of South-East Asia were colonised at the same time as Africa, and yet they also do better and don't blame all their problems on the West.

2) Especially in the case of Africa, Whites exploited resources the natives didn't even know they had, or were able to extract by themselves. Can't steal something from someone if they never owned it to begin with.

3) White countries massively invested in infrastructure, institutions, healthcare, etc. in many of their colonies. Some of this was in the interest of facilitating exploitation, but an awful lot of it was also just generosity and empathy. If they demand reparations for colonialism, they should first return everything White people left behind for them.

4) In the case of the Middle East and India, they were pretty much always under the rule of a foreign ruling elite—be it Mamluks, Mongols, Ottomans, Mughals, or what have you. European control of the Middle East was no novelty, and par indeed of the course; being ruled by foreigners was the default for these regions, and independence to the degree we see today is a novelty. On top of that, Europeans were very benevolent foreign rulers.

tell them you dont believe in ancestral guilt, and if you do that opens up a whole new can of worms

It's an oversimplification. Ask for examples. What exploitation? Why is it a given that 'Western' nations exploited anyone? Did the so-called exploitation outweigh the development? Does billions of dollars in international human aid efforts offset the so-called exploitation? Does the development of medicine and technology made available to them offset this exploitation?

Right Makes Might

Then claim he owes you debts for slavery

>Sins of our fathers
Current generation of people doesnt owe a goddamn thing to other countries or is responsible for history of their own country.

Its psychological warfare against nations to feel guilty for past events which involved (now) dead people.

Because countries like Sweden and poland for example did not colonize other places (exception of coast in Africa for Swedens case). Poland is being forced to accept refugees when it's them whose been shat on just we much as other places. Sweden, god bless, is subject of terrorism - so much for helping eh?

Weak person lost the fight so now the strong person has to give the weaker person his women as a consolation prize. Fuck you.

>We really should have committed genocide when we had the chance so all guilt is erased instead of subsidizing them so more people that we owe reparations to could be born than would have even if we just left the primitives alone completely

underrated

>only europeans have invaded other countries in history.
Guess only colonianism period counts and not all the previous attacks?
Time to ask reparations to turkey, mongolia, Iran, Tunisia, the list goes on and on.

I don't think OP meant colonization, but more stuff like intentionally arming seperatists to earn dosh and stuff like that

You guys are so fucked. Have fun raising kids in the newly created Northern Republic of Congo.

The accusation is inherently irrelevant. Western nations and the race that built them only succeeded in colonizing the rest of the world due to our superiority of intelligence and technology.

We owe you nothing. Now fuck off.

Point out to them that they are misunderstanding the concept of exploitation. If I 'exploit' a cheap labour market. I mean to say that I am hiring people with no better options for mutual benefit.

Slavery was bad but europeans were the vanguards of ending it. When poor countries were colonized with market economies, the rural poor flocked to cities in pursuit of the new opportunities europeans brought.

Settlers displacing locals was the exception, not the rule. Displacement of warlords was rarely shunned, often welcomed. Example: look up the east india company taking over rule of india - the whole subcontinent was entrenched in kningdom wars and they wanted to ensure safe paasage for business.

How were these nations exploited?

prove it

If living in tribes makes nigs happy then who are we to say they shouldn't ?
In all honesty we should just leave them and let them figure their way of life out on there own. We have no moral duty to give them free stuff when in the long run it harms them.

> "should"
take your guilt and shove it up your ass.

this

put a bullet in anyone that forces you do take """"""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""

it was done by our corrupt leaders without the consent and will of the citizens so this would happen you cum stain.

This was their plan all along, us citizens absolutely do not have to let this happen and should not.

sorry for exploiting you a long time ago.

we saw what you were doing to your own countrymen so we thought it was cool to do the same and make use of the human capital you made available to us like future pic related millennial NEETS.

we don't give a fuck about refugees any more than they give a fuck about themselves or the people that accepted them into their countries.

sage

No more gibs to nigs

You respond by saying that we did nothing they weren't already doing to themselves.

Look at Africa- they had slaves long before any european nation came along. We came and just started buying slaves from them. Not a single European enslaved niggers- they were all caught and rounded up by neighboring tribes.

If you're not talking about africa, talk about other nations where we civilized the culture- look at zimbabwe/rhodesia. Look at the apartheid government. Look at many examples where whites had civilization, taken over by blacks now because of MUH MULTICULTURALISM and now it's worse off for everyone.

>since western nations exploited third world countries

When? Where?

This is a leftist moral framework that I refuse to participate in. "You need to do this because I said so" "no I don't". It's that simple

>sins of the father argument
Yea no. I wasn't around then. I didn't have a say in it. I didn't help in any of that. Neither were the current "refugees" around when colonialism was happening so theu can fuck right off.

Common sense says it's not a good idea to invite those you've wronged to live with you. It's suicidal.

Remove all third world aid. Let the natives tear themselves to pieces and achieve equilibrium. It's the only humane action.

Are there seriously people on pol right now that actually believe western countries became so powerful by exploiting 3rd world shitholes?

I do think we owe them a decent burial.