Elsagate update in 1 hour

Expect a huge update on Elsagate in 1 hour.

Influential people from big companies are involved.

This is a big web in which the comedy world is entangled. Very strange connections will be revealed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996903
verenoflood.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://verenoflood.nu/elsagate-distributiestudio-bekende-komiek/
archive.is/oreOW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping. Let's catch some of these fuckers and get them in court

>Expect a huge update
BIG IF TRUE

bump

The suffix "gate" does not mean "scandal" you ass fucking faggots.
The Watergate scandal was not a scandal about water.
People using that suffix in that way is the most cancerous thing to have ever happened.
Also nothing is gonna happen. You are all braindead
Give me those (you)s

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Who Joseph's Bistro in here?

Words and means change as the times change, attaching the word gate to the end of something is the modern way of saying its a scandal, get over your self you autistic faggot.

Which BTW Faggot no longer means a bundle of sticks, see thats a word that changed to, to mean you, a dick loving faggot.

Okay it's been an hour. Where's the update?

Tyanks for waiting:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1996903

>Very strange (((connections))) will be revealed.

doesnt surprise me

im guessing the kikes licensed out the characters for use so the videos dont get removed or such

No English

I'm here, archiving the pages, why no new thread

It's Ethan Bradberry you fucking idiot. That's all there is to it.

verenoflood. nu/elsagate-distributiestudio-bekende -komiek/

don't let them use this to censor the net

or to pin it somehow on Nazis or chans

This would be very interesting if I could understand it

Jewish shills were caught trying to pin elsagate cancer on chans/nazis. don't let them censor the net or defame Nazis with this

we all know Jewish groups and/or CIA were behind these videos. it plays too well into an agenda of changing the internet

bump

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://verenoflood.nu/elsagate-distributiestudio-bekende-komiek/

why doesnt it show the persons flag?

it sounds like you've studied language in your homeschool in vermont
thanks for letting us all know what the proper useage, actually, I've never heard of watergate before this lol

Indeed, no one here makes those videos
I for myself tried it, im a very good video producer, and started to upload videos like that to my own youtube channel ( which isnt that small )
I used the exact same style as them for my titles, thumbnails and tags
( i was thinking that the botnetwork scans videos for the tags, so they know which videos to boost )
I did not get any views at all
So that means, that all those videos and all those creators which get that many views, work for the same company
There is one company behind it, which creates or at least manages all the elsa spiderman cartoon network on youtube
They have bot networks which boost the views of the entire company
They must have some sort of database, which holds information about every channel out there, which is in some way partnered with them
This is an artificial bubble, which does not exist
You must think, that the demand for those videos is that high, but its not
They are using shady mechanics and missusing the youtube algorythm to gain their views
They produce ok content, spread it via hundreds of channels, the bots viewboost it and it gets so much "fake attention" that the youtube algorythm favors it
Plus its Kids content and family friendly, meaning, they make more money than with normal videos, they even get more promoted by the youtube algorythm and they can influence little children, making money and putting propaganda into the kids

Where's the drop?

Alrighty then... Where is it? Bump.

WRONG

>I've never heard of watergate before this lol
I hate you so much it's unreal

>This is an artificial bubble

They're siphoning money out of Youtube then. Makes sense.

This whole time I thought those videos where made by middle aged fucks trying to make a quick buck.

wow, another retard who can't read sarcasm

so i dont get it...
one of the creators works for Adult Swim UK?

Or the date?

Here is what we found summarized:

A guy image reversed the Beepbeeptv logo for us.
Then he found Kathleen Wiezoreck, as you can see in our article, going to the Google Plus circles of Beepbeeptv, it says that comedian James Loveridge is in the circles of Beepbeeptv. He owns Little Dot Studios, which is influential.

Gus Schultz, the Vice President of Scale Lab Networks, seems to be involved in the financing of Elsagate channels, as you can read in our article. How we discovered this is all in our article.

There isn't much interest I see.

Archived: archive.is/oreOW

It's interesting, but you should create a new thread, and up the sensationalism about 5 notches. Also, make an infograph or a series of infographs. Many people don't like or are to lazy to go to links pastaed on here. Format your OP better. Make the OP image something that will grab attention.
And don't do the in one hour shit, just drop the damned info.