>human
jewish brainwashing at it again

Forgiveness status: not
Forgetfulness status: not
Legion status: are
Teleport status: behind you

>Birthplace: Earth
>Race: Human

As a Martian this offends me. May as well wear a t-shirt with 'Earth for the Earthlings on it. Do you see any borders here? Thought not. Checkmate xenophobes.

Religion: Punch babies.

It's weird how this girl is only allowed to practice her religion after she's 18.

Kids are retarded and haven't learned anything yet. They'll say "Trump acts like a child" but then use kids as examples to push their message.

What is your address I need a place to live?

do they have blood refineries on mars like we do in london?

Globalist scum using children to shill their agenda of world domination.

BASED

Age of consent: Not reached

Woman's emotionnal trigger is children.
Making women racemix, one at a time.

>anonimoose is still a thing

Racially ambiguous mutt with no identity, culture, or history. Smart enough to work for her jewish overlords yet dumb enough to never question it.

This is the face of the Average American in 2050 and it is beautiful.

Great, so send them to Africa. Plenty of room there.

Birthplace: Shithole
Race: Nigger
Politics: Invasion
Religion: Muslim

So hol up Sup Forums

If the left loves diversity and different cultures why do they want to blur the lines between man woman white black east and west? Into one homogeneous blob

The first two aren't wrong, but the last two are retarded.

>politics: freedom
so libertarianism

Good if it's all the same, then just stay where you are. Thanks.

>birth place: motherland
>race: proletariat
>politics: fully automated gay space communism
>religion: ascended

>Powerful

The thought is beautiful but idealistic. I wish I could hunt down whoever posted this or liked it and set up a tent in their front yard, and in their parents' front yard, because it's crazy that anyone can own land.

Birthplace: JuSA
Race: Mystery meat shitskin
Politics: Goyim slave
Religion: Submission

Birthplace: Earth
Great, go to Saudi Arabia.

>Birth place: Milky way
>Race: Sentient
>Politics: Freedom
>Religion: Love

Well if she's American it's more accurate to say her religion will be Negro Worship.
Think about it. Back in the day it was a grave sin to use the Lord's name in vain. Saying god damn in a public space would be a serious error and would see you ostracized from community.
Now you can say "fuck God, God sucks" all you want, but you can't say "Nigger". So who do we really worship?

>politics: fully automated gay space communism

Top kek

>silly virtue signaling using a little girl as a vehicle for political propaganda
Pathetic.

>birth place:earth
true but seeing as 100% of humans were born on earth dosnt say much.
>race:human
human is a species, not a race,taxonomic illiteracy is cancer .
>politics:freedom
'politics' is not a category . and the political philosophy that values freedom is called liberalism
>religion:love
love is an emotion not a religion .

>zucc 2020
>abolish private property
>state issued femboys

>Race: Mystery meat shitskin
Fuck off with this meme. Less than 2.5% of America is mixed-raced. ALL the shitty demographics are due to immigration, and being outbred by immigrants.
The whites here are probably whiter than Europeans. Pic related.

>Activation status: almonds

Children have not learned racism yet.
They don't know how to hate- I will teach them!

I like how they always have to tell you it's a good thing because leftists are either too stupid to make up their mind or are naturally uncomfortable at something that is inherently a bad thing so they need to be told "and it's beautiful" "and it a good thing". Its social programming

she's WOKE

This picture is VERY accurate. You only can be this naive and stupid when you're a 5 yo kid. People who believe that sort of feel good platitudes once they grown have never actually grown up, never faced hardships, never been in the real world. They are still sheltered in their late 20s just like they were sheltered when they were toddlers.

Wrong, even children racially segregate themselves.

I've always noticed that, it's like an added barb on the end of whatever shit they just presented "ACCEPT IT GOY"

you know humans are way more genetically undiverse and similar then 95+% of species right ? because nearly all of us died in some event a few tens of thousands of years ago .
we have very recent common ancestors .

also learn fucking taxonomy
genus>species>subspecies>race

OMG it's the hacker anomalous!

>state issued femboys
he has my support

>implying anything other than class affects your life seriously

>Thoughts?
Deportation

Goldberg, we have 95% genetic similarity to monkeys, what's your point?

do you seriously believe that image? it's a joke right? wake up sheeple this is a simulation, made by other humans to create the final perfect society as we speak right now. No jews, no ayy lmao, nothing of that nature. They're humans like you and me, they have incredible technology to fit our "planet" in a glass box powered by electricity from the real planet. They haven't figured out what type of society is the best, everything we have they have the same x1000000

Its always neat watching parents use their children as billboards to express their ideologies

Arousing.

This is the Jewish end game. Mulatto children with no strong sense of indentity or belonging.

No sense of nationalty, pride or a power bigger than themselves.

Too stupid to think for themselves, too smart to be completely useless.

You are looking at the future. Weep for what we have lost.

But monkies and other apes have over ten times the genetic diversity we do. As a species, humans are more uniform.

Reminds me of Colbert telling people to stop cheering about Comey getting fired and they all start booing after he tells them to. You know that joke "wtf I hate x now" stems from normies comments on facejew during the election on posts that give some irrelevant negative fact (99% of the time about trump) like "did you know in 1985 trump once left the toilet seat up? Can we really trust this man with the nuclear codes?" And the comments section would be filled with people who's opinions were actually changed by shit like that. Normies are that weak minded and flip floppy

Then she is entitled to all rights and privileges of a citizen of earth as outlined in earth's constitution and guaranteed by the earth's government.

Oh wait...

Human is a genus, not a species
Homo = Human

We're 99% identical to all other life on the planet, it's that last 1% that matters. What are you fucking retarded?

I don't know why people say Israelis are intelligent just because a handful of Ashkenazim are. Average jew IQ in Israel is 98 and that's only because of the Ashkenazim, otherwise it would be closer to 80 like the rest of the middle east.

That's right, goyim! And if you disagree, you're going to jail for illegal and offensive hate speech!

these so called "identities" are mere spooks. prove to me why i should rather identify with a rich guy from oslo than a spanish fellow neet.

Luckily I am from old money so I'm set and good

>this girl
>white

>mfw

Oh I guess we should import all the Africans again, I've been mistaken and this changes everything

>birthplace: earth
"Birthplace" typically refers to the exact location you were born. Being deliberately vague and saying you were born on Earth defeats the concept of having a birthplace.
>race: human
"Human" is a species, not a race.
politics: freedom
Does that freedom cover my being a Nazi?
religion: love
Love, although being a prominent component of many religions, is not a religion in itself.

FRICK

>Powerful

That word gives me cancer whilst I have to laugh about it.

What is the evolutionary value of less melanin?

>create mixed underclass
Key word; class. The mixing is a subversion tool to turn you into lower class

This. You goyim are free, but that doesn't mean you have the right to do or say anything we don't like.

Birthplace: monkey pit
Race: monkey
Politics: autistic screeching
Religion: muh monkey feels

Higher absorption of d vitamin from sun

>my political outlook is indistinguishable from a 4-year-old's
What did 9000 Facebook likes mean by this?

Why would you use your child as a billboard for your political opinions?

Awesome. Send her to any country with an average income below 5,000 a year and see what happens to her.

Fucking , here in the Netherlands we actually have our government campaigning for niggers to take huge amounts of vitamin D supplements because they can't survive in this climate otherwise, not without defects.

Niggers need sunlight.

oh this kikery again, corrected version here

Birth Place : Jewish Prison
Race: Goy
Politics: Jewish Slavery
Religion: Satanic Judaism

>Homo = Human
What you do in your own home isn't any of my business, but I am not a fucking queer.

homo = ur dad
lol

GTKRWN

This guy gets it.

I like the message, only if liberals believed it as well.

Damn

Gas the xenos space war now!

Earth Pride; World Wide!

What a dumb kid. Human is a species not s race

Because you share culture, history and tradition with one and only material status with the other.

>politics: freedom

So she'll be perfectly fine with my purchase of 5 AR-15s chambered in 5 different rounds and my shouting of the word "nigger" in public?

Human would be species, not race.

fuck your blue turd hahahahaha

>Birthplace: Earth
Care to be more specific?
>Race: human
No such race.
>Politics: freedom
Lefties hate freedom
>Religion:love
Love is not God.

>guaranteed replies

I won't even give you a (you) before I sage

Hey I know those guys. They're NWA!

if there's no borders then you can't complain about european colonialism

dammm, made me think

top jej

the fuck is this?

YOU N/WAH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronal_mass_ejection

>race and kind is the same thing

Unadulterated freedom would be anarchy.

wasnt it fully automated gay space luxury communism

>wake up sheeple this is a simulation
When I play Sim City, I build those fucks up just to blast them with tornados and godzilla attacks. just sayin'

Let me guess, whoever dressed her up believes that the government should steal money from successful people for doing well and give it to the dregs for doing nothing all because "IT NOT FAIR THAT SOEM PEOPLE ARE WORTHLESS!"

Personal animosity: N/A