"Don't mind me! Just stea- I mean... refusing to tip good restaurant service"

>"Don't mind me! Just stea- I mean... refusing to tip good restaurant service"

I have money so I like to give out egregious tips in the hopes that it makes somebodies day. Can anyone tell me if this is/isn't a good idea? IE, does the waiter/waitress actually get the money, or is it like put together and divvied up at the end of the day? Because if it is I'll stop.

I only ever tip prostitutes when they do a good job.

>eating at a restaurant
disgusting and expensive.

>he doesn't tip a cumdumpster

>go to restaurant
>spend $30 on over priced food
>get 1 refill on my drink
they expect a tip? i think not

>Its my responsibility to subsidize an employee's wage instead of their boss paying them
I don't eat at restaurants so it doesn't matter to me, but fuck the tipping scheme in America.

Waiters are not my employees, I have no obligation to pay them.

but I do but only if they do a good job, like when they managed to make me feel special enough.

>IE, does the waiter/waitress actually get the money, or is it like put together and divvied up at the end of the day? Because if it is I'll stop.
that actually depends on the restaurant, all are run a little different

But if all they're doing is lying there then they're just a place to dump cum.

the places i've been to that did the "tip included in bill" thing had the shittiest service ever. The tipping scheme is the only thing that keeps shit bag kids from giving zero fucks about you

I pay the whore to fuck me and do all the work, I let her move her hips while I lean back and watch.

Mine sometimes makes frankly unpleasant noises but otherwise is stiff as a board...

I would rather pay more for food, because why am I subsidizing their career choice when the employer should be the one obligated to pay them fairly. Also, getting rid of tips means waiters won't be annoying as fuck. Stop injecting yourself into my conversation in the hopes you'll seem likeable in order to get a better tip. I loved when I lived in Japan, because you could just wave a waiter over whenever you needed something, and the service was just as good.

Shifting the paycheck burden away from the employer sounds like a great idea if you are an employer, but it is a terrible, arbitrary and capricious idea if you are the employee.

If an employee is a good waiter/waitress, then the employer should pay them more.

Americans should start a NO MORE TIPS! movement to end this abuse.

The wageslaves can do it themselves, but they won't because they are too stupid.

hire a better whore maybe?

>Also, getting rid of tips means waiters won't be annoying as fuck
no it means they'll be rude ass holes that take 15min to get your refill

also

>Japan
If you don't think the work ethic of the average nip is a shit load better than the average american kid, you haven't spent much time around the latter

wow you brought food to a table. please take my money.

Sick of being a tipcuck. I envy other countries who don't do this shit and think it's a ludicrous concept.

Remember to only tip whites.

Do you hate getting decent service?

>Don't mind me I'm just refusing to pay my employees and expect you to subsidize the real cost of the product your consuming.