There is no place for racism in the modern world

>there is no place for racism in the modern world
debate me

Other urls found in this thread:

the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/american-heiresses-purves/
archive.is/fGvkv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger

Without an ability to judge and select the human race will begin to devolve.

you are right

its ideas and values that make the man, not the skin color

It's hard to tell if niggers are male or female sometimes.

It's ideas as well as his biology, a man has more testosterone than a boy.

>modern world

Do you know modern worlds always were falling empires? So, indeed there is no place for it in the modern world, but a world without racism is doomed to fail and fall anyway.

>WM/BF is the unicorn of interracial relationships
>This is the new angle from (((them)))
USA is somewhere between Brazil and South Africa. I think the Amish got it right. We should just unplug and get back into farming.

Take your message to the minorities who feed on hate all day long.

White "racism" is almost fully a response to having "equality" and "don't be racist" shoved down their throats everyday for 50 years ... all while minorities seemed to have never got that message and continue to act like animals and violently assault, rape, and kill whites daily.

I bet if you could get minorities to embrace your message that there would be a lot less "racism" in the world today.

This
Nigger!

>There is no place for breathing oxygen in the modern world

It makes no sense, and it's impossible, anyway

Ain't this the truth

>>there is no place for racism in the modern world
>debate me
yes there is. the place is right between that young couple you posted

Damn, they sure pick ugly dogs. I would never let my girl hold a dog when I'm fucking her, even if she was a nigger.

I get you but women without make up look like ugly faggots in general.

fugging black women is gay.

What can we debate here if you don't even try to explain why. It is just a new >1 post by this ID

>He knows it
>She knows it
>Every white knows it
>Every black knows it

He threw his genes under the wheels of the multiculturalism deathmachine. He knows it. Everyone knows it. Whites are the superior race. Look at that, like some spacefaring God fell in love with a local savage. Tragic.

Some things are not meant to be.

>women without make up look like ugly faggots in general.
t-try dating women under 30 user

Depends on your definition of racism. When the left insists that empirical facts are racist, then I suppose "racism" is inevitable if not necessary.

On the contrary, due to improvements in the modern world, survival of the fittest has been rendered null and void, making our current and future evolution worthless. We should not only be increasingly racist in the modern world, but also eugenicists, as to be on course for the best possible evolutionary outcome.

Racism will always exist. Instead of futilely trying to eradicate it, build homogeneous societies instead.

can anyone else tell that the white dude in OP's pic is an obvious homosexual? this is not a real couple.just look at the thirst in his eyes

The amount of effort that is put to fight racism clearly shows that racism have found it's place in modern world. Deal with it.

We'll, there is room for racism. Sometimes we need to profile in order to make societies. Build up your communities if you want actual racists to not be racists.

gtfo faggot

the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/american-heiresses-purves/
archive.is/fGvkv
>Every gene pool and community needs an injection of hybrid vigour from time to time
Libby pls

god this is disgusting

It's just a generalization. Think with your aesthetical eye not with your dick, women are faggy, weak men with ulitarian weak bodies. From a biological standpoint, they're the uglier gender, a deficient man. Everytime they go out without make up, people think they're sick or sleep deficient. That's why you won't find attractive women in 19th century photography.

Why is le kid white

beyonce looks like shrek

Euroshit doesn't need to deal with diversity

OP its fine if you have jungle fever, but don't pollute minds with anti racism dogshit

Theres no place for croatia either.

racism is likely the most correct ideology possible

its possible the nigress has some recessive white genes from european blood from slave rapes so the baby turned out white..

Race is deeper than skin colour. Sickle cell, diabetic predispositions, steatopygia, the list goes on.
Ideas and values are a result of Man, a consequence of his cultural development and the development of his tribe.

>anime gfs will never be real

WRONG

niggers are literally not even human

iktf senpai

>Debate me
>1 post by this ID
>30 mins in

i'm just using this thread to drop redpill bombs

A world without racism is doomed to fail?

Yes, please tell me more about how a stagnant caste system based on birthright is better than a pan-humanist meritocracy.

You Dutch haven't been relevant for centuries, just drown already.

A world without racism is doomed to fail?

Yes, please tell me more about how a stagnant caste system based on birthright is better than a pan-humanist meritocracy.

Not like it matters as you Dutch haven't been relevant for centuries, just drown already.

You of all people should know. How well did the amazing multiculti state of Yugoslavia turn out?

>Stereotyping is a basic trait in every creature with a central nervous system
>Expecting that generalizations won't be made off the gesalt exposure to a group that will not reflect individuals but rather the greater whole
>basic statistics show visually different groups have wildly different crime rates

No idea man

as a member of the white race you are literally throwing your ancestors to the dogs

Id ask you to show some respect, but it would seem that you have none, least of all for yourself.

>basic statistics show visually different groups have wildly different crime rates

>OP only has one post
>Sup Forums discussing amongst themselves
>left to own device
>profit?
>BAIT
nice job again Sup Forums

don't forget about intelligence and abstract thinking as well

i'm just dropping redpill cluster bombs don't mind me senpai

>When Obama improved the country headed off from a depression caused by Bish despite being race mixed and people still believe this.

Holy shit you just wanna keep that excuse for laziness as much as possible, don't you?

I would bang the shit out of a cute black girl, but to procreate with them? I dunno they'd have to be hella light skinned

No. Blacks take all of our low value, fatherless whores/bastards, and bleach their own genes.

See, the problem is that everyone knows whites are better. White men are more productive. White women are more attractive. Your best half white daughters will go on to reproduce with lower class whites and half whites, all looking for whiter genes to make whiter babies.

No one likes you. Blacks dont even like themselves enough to breed with each other. This is why your race has not managed to ever become a significant portion of the population. Your race is stagnant, and over time, natural selection will run its course.

One day, "african american" will be the new "native american"; a nearly meaningless box to check on applications because the actual race is essentially dead. Give it time. Enjoy your white trash whores in the meantime, Tyrone.

>I would bang the shit out of a cute black girl

holy fuck "she" looks like a fucking man

there's place for everything else in the world. why don't we just let survival of the fittest work out what is appropriate meme's are not. trying to control people's thoughts is a sign that you are doing it wrong.

why are there no first world shitskin nations

America is only relevant because it's policing the world as (((their))) enforcer.
Your culture is relevant because Hollywood pumps it into every cinema, and our media is paid to redistribute it at the cost of our own culture.
Granted, we have loads of niggers and caused a lot of our own turmoil, but our niggers aren't chimping out at every opportunity.

As modern as your country is, it's a shallow, decaying vestige of betrayal to its hardworking citizens, and an insult to its white, Christian founding fathers.

see:

There is a reason, why beastiality is outlawed. Disgusting.

You're not arguing against racism. You're arguing in favor of giving someone a fish instead of teaching them to fish. The worst thing that has happened to the black race is this white man's burden racism on the left. Every culture that came in contact with the west was able to catch up with the west until you all came along with gibs

>As modern as your country is, it's a shallow, decaying vestige of betrayal to its hardworking citizens, and an insult to its white, Christian founding fathers.
agreed.

So you're saying I have half a chance not to get herpes?

One of those black guys shot some USC students, that was all over the news. I live in LA, and that dude cried like the little bitch that he is when they gave him double life. Fuck that dude.

>1 post by this ID
78 replies.
I hate all you bait-gobbling faggots so much.

Considering the fact whites are becoming a small minority in the world and will probably receive some kind of backlash for being the fucking best at everything I'd say racism is more relevant than ever.

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Yet blacks still use them at twice the rate of whites and one anomaly doesn't change that. Not to mention you're Mexican.

>I hate all you bait-gobbling faggots so much.
like 30 of those replies were me dropping redpills

go complain on reddit, newfaggot

And then get genocided by people who didn't unplug

>1 post by this ID

there is no place for low IQ niggers on this board or anywhere else

sage

>least racist counties
in decline
>more racist countries
growing

gj reading the whole picture and gj on reading comprehension, dumbass.

the lower half of the picture shows that, even though poor white appalachia has a very high rate of food stamp usage, there is literally 0 crime there. this obliterates the "argument" that poverty causes crime--shitskin is what actually causes crime.

One did honestly think it was two chaps... OP seems to have made with haste and pulled the rip chord quick on this one.

>thirst in his eyes

Just go with it

just by looking the baby's skin color you can tell that is a fake couple.

That poor beautiful man taken hostage. So sad.

Where can I find a "man" like that?

Podesta's basement

BASED

There is always place for racism.

Botswana is decent but that's about it. And its first world in the same sense Ukraine is

Francetić is rolling in his grave