What the hell is happening?

What the hell is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhOl1IsaU4
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/07/13/macron-scolds-germany-profiting-europes-distress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The holocaust is a lie

is it just me or do their couples look better arranged this way?
Melania Macron... hmmm... yes

M[anlet]cron

36D interdimensional chess. Shit's going crazy.

Macron is in-the-closet redpilled

Covfefe

he ain't in the closet no more

Posing for a photo

wait a minute, are people seeing the pattern here?
>giving the warm hand to england, russia and france
>ostracizing germany
>merkel is all alone and germany starts to rebuilding their army

is this the begining of WW3?

France was literally our first ally, and they've been (more or less) our only truly consistent one. It would be ridiculous for the presidents of these two countries not to meet. So idk what you find remarkable about this...

What about Chef Boy-are-you gonna touch Melanie, cuz I wanna touch Melanie too?

Damnit autocorrect
>Melania

Wife swapping, swinging or we say, partouze, is a great french tradition of savoir-vivre.

i think it's more that trump and macron's mum look more natural than trump and melania

>France joins America in stomping Germany again
history is actually repeating itself holy fuck

You sound so sophisticated

Trump is doing his job being a politician and communicating and keeping relations alive with other countries?

Do you think it would be good for him to sit at his desk and just insult other world leaders? This is one thing Sup Forums never latched onto. You can't shit post your way through being president. You can shit post your way through the election though.

>You can't shit post your way through being president
he can if they attack him but every politician buckles to America at the end of the day

Mate, how the fuck are people still not getting this?

Trump bullies people savagely. Creates a lot of fear. Occasionally extends an olive branch. Weaklings grab that shit as hard as they can because they fear being bullied. They'll have to do 'one little thing, no big deal' to maintain that friendship, which will be beautiful (I guarantee it).

This guy is married to his mother, eminently bulliable. He knows it, Trump knows it. He took the olive branch. Little favors now appear to abound. Walking away from Syria puts him right at odds with Merkel, but he had two choices: her camp or Trump's. Picked the stronger horse, avoided relentless bullying and mockery.

In the background, Merkel scowls angrily.

Does this mean that we don't have to call french fries "freedom fries" any more?

Time to destroy Germany again.

fpbp

Tides are turning for the better once again, friend.

why do you write like a psycho

>letting another man fuck your wife
>a great french tradition

Drumpf was a mistake

See

Probably the bundy rum. I'm much better on beer.

while fucking the other man's wife
it's an exchange, it's about conviviality and hospitality
don't be so obtuse

>Google this
>"Shocking moment landlord brutally shoves South African guest down the stairs for checking out late!"
>Video clearly shows her resisting him as he tries to force her out of his home
>She very clearly attempts to take a dive only for it to not go as well as her nigger brain thought it would
>He immediately drops everything and runs down the stairs to help her
>He's somehow the bad guy
Someone needs to slap the CNN logo on pic related.

Now that I think about it, Macaroni does seem to have that pensive expression similar to Napoleon.

Based on what little I know of this guy he seems to suffer from daddy issues. Like trying to fill in some big shoes. Kind of comes off as desperate trying to impress trump.

Macron just buttered up Trump, Trump will do anything if he thinks you like him.

What's wrong with her arms

He's fucking lying there are five people in that photo but only 4 are identifiable so what is he hiding about the literal unhooded KKK guy standing right in the picture

Emmanuel Macaron introducing his new girlfriend Melania to his parents.

Noone here will fight this time lol. Our troops are more than 30% nongerman shit will be over in a sec.

Business as usual.

Don't fuck this up, dumb is expensive.

That's why she is desperately importing Muslims.

>letting your wife get fucked in your surrender flag
The French invented white sheets on the bed.

not only that but the kaffers were hours late in checking out

Emmanuel "Niggers should not breed" Macron

Macron was the superior choice to Le Pen, this is a fact.

He will lead France to a new golden age.

they look like parents visiting kids this way

Melania is still 8 years older than Macron

BFFs forever?

>cucks calling cucks cucks

The deep state is moving forward their "strong man president" narrative, in which their shills now cleanse kebab and in doing so take away more internet and speech rights.

The jew created the issue, now he is going to solve it and in doing so censor "anti semitism" under the guise of libel laws for media.

It's
>micron

Trump is being presidential and Macron is pretending he isn't a cuck so people actually respect him and don't think he is Merkel's little bitch (which he is).

Germany and CHYNA. France will leave the EU. I'm beginning to think more and more that Le Pen was a plant to get Macron to win.

Macron, on the surface, was a typical establishment banker candidate but turned out to have a Napoleon complex. Which is perfect for France and the US.

Macron knows that the last person to talk to Trump is what Trump starts promoting. So Macron is buttering up Trump and whispering commie shit into his ear.

It's as if two heads of state of allied countries are behaving the way heads of state of allied countries behave

Every time you mow your lawn just think.

Each blade of a grass is a shrieking kike.

I'm ALMOST out of words, but they keep happening!

Look at Trumps shoulders, what a big guy

HAHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO LYING AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=vFhOl1IsaU4

I do not fucking trust macron.

Out of fucking nowhere this guy comes in, sweeps the elections, sweeps parliament and now is buddying up with america.

What the fuck is his endgoal

kek

isn't getting better relations between countries what a president should do?
why are you guys so pumped about this?

Musical brainwash was a success
>Work it harder
>Make it better
>Do it faster
>Makes us stronger

>that trump and macron's mum both look constipated
ftfy

>I'm beginning to think more and more that Le Pen was a plant to get Macron to win.

I am beginning to think the same thing.

He is even begining to take on Germany.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/07/13/macron-scolds-germany-profiting-europes-distress/

Frexit is on it's way.

we don't know yet but we hope he is benevolent, he has pulled many happening worthy stunts already, Sup Forums is a macaroni and cheese board now

>Our 5'11" God Queen with your 5'9" manlet prince

Kek. Good bantz froggo

America has been made even Greater thanks to the Saudi's.

>5'9
He's 5'8

>stronger than ever
>American education

is he really 5'8"? Isnt trump like 6'2 or 6'3? I thought I would be up to his shoulders if I stood next to him

Trump has a shitty posture. He looks a bit shorter because he's hunched over.

>South africa kaffer
The fuck did anyone expect. Imagine a mid-african nigger with a over inflated ego and a large amount of entitlement mixed in.

yeah he always looks like he is leaning a bit forward in pictures

as a manlet someone should tell him to straighten out his posture

I think Trump might be about 6' or just over now unless he's got a bad posture for the picture. Pic related is Trump and Nige, who is 5'8. Difficult to pinpoint but I doubt Macron is 5'9.

Emmanuel 'If it's brown, flush it down' Macron

It might be. I remember about an interview where Le Pen was laughing even though she lost the election.

What, you didn't think France could survive without the US, did you?

Trump probably banged Macron's wife after Melania that night.

kek this is good

macron is a fucking manlet

If it's black, SEND IT BACK

Duh, but France has been Islam's main cuck for a while, and french people generally disliked Americans since Bush. And, /ourgirl/ was beaten by him so we thought for certain he was going to be Merkels little wench. Instead, on the surface at least he's been pretty based. France prevailed with a manlet before, they can do it again

Ooooops sorry drumpf Melania couldn't resist french charm.

Macron uses "manheels" like Putin too.

DELET!!

>istting literally a meter away from Macron
>doesn't need to stretch at all

Melania confirmed snake arms

Oh

Clearly Not his leg

Still a good one tho

love this. makes perfect sense to me and I do see it, but is he really married to his mother? or are you guys just insulting her looks? I don't know much about the french president

Clearly not his face
>hfw

Trump wanted to wife swap for a night.

He's a degenerate.

>He's a degenerate
You'd think all these degenerates latching onto him might have given it away

You mean 5'7

except Iraq and freedom fries

Also, the only non-german unit in the Wehrmacht (waffen SS) had an abysmal record when it came to winning engagements.

She's 25 years older than him. They met when he was 15 and she was his 40 year old high school teacher.

What the fuck?..

she's 63

There's CP in that top panel, isn't there?

Why was the pope there.

Getting cucked by the French, it could have been worst.