youtu.be/9JQJFuyaLe8
archive.is/uZO0a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no gooks allowed, we are full

thread theme
youtu.be/CMU4G5su5j4
youtu.be/Sd1SxpDrDYg
youtu.be/9JQJFuyaLe8

>Asked whether the laws of mathematics behind encryption would trump any new legislation, Mr Turnbull said: "The laws of Australia prevail in Australia, I can assure you of that.
>"The laws of mathematics are very commendable but the only law that applies in Australia is the law of Australia."
literally Onion-tier

third for cosy-ness

why'd I do this to us, tunes are breaking me down

nearly posted this exact thought.

that comment from Turnbull bordered on fucking autistic. I think he knows we know he knows its a token gesture he has to do to keep the normies on side that he's done something "meaningful".

And Brandis? What a fucking retard.

>Mr Turnbull said: "The laws of Australia prevail in Australia, I can assure you of that.

It's like the idiot and Brandis are trying to legistlate that it not rain on tuesdays. ye canne change the laws of mathematics.

he's jumped the shark in terms of retardation.

went to the Kapunda mine today, it was the first one in SA. I thought the first one was burra or kadina
took a almost a week round trip to move the ore to port Adelaide and back by bullocks
>the water is that colour from the copper

How do we solve the chink foreign investment problem?

parliament looking to increase to 28 days the detainment of suspected terrorists without charge.

When can we use these laws to round up the leftards by shifting the definition of "terrorist" to include retards?

>How do we solve the chink foreign investment problem?

Only will happen by a war occuring between us and china.

it might be more likely than we think.

Stop using that flag

we just have to label antifa a terrorist group

any of you listening to this?
save the links if your not, its a great mix

Whoops forgot to turn my reddit falseflag flag off

The boomers want to believe that the power to legislate all of the internet can easily be done and should be done (why the fuck does Australia trust its government so much compared to america?) and the young ones who have hacker hysteria don't care enough about technical things to learn how to prove him wrong.

>we just have to label antifa a terrorist group
precisely.

here's a thought. we were discussing how to respond to enforcer thugs within the unions with some sort of response.

HOW DO WE GET UNION THUG ELEMENTS AS TERRORISTS ONCE THIS LEGISTLATION PASSES?

We could get these assholes in prison without process. and keep them there by getting them listed as terrorists.

noighty noight lads

night mate, I think i'm about ready for bed too

archive.is/uZO0a
>Sydney University adopts law courses pushing for recognition of sharia law, polygamy and young marriage in Australian legal system
>polygamy
Fuck me if we can have multiple wives I'm converting (my daughters will have to stay christian though)

Fuck was driving home from work before Dandenong to Cranbourne and there were packs of nigger and some none niggers roaming all over the place. Must be some shit to do with school holidays finishing up

this seems to be happening far too often, i hear stories about this all the time

could the government be lying to us on how many "refugees" we're taking in?

or they breed like rabbits

never seen them do this, they normally hang around train stations or other shit like maccas but it they were running across the road in a commercial area where nothing was open

hahaha noice

Thanks for this Bruce

nois

t. (((ben shapiro)))