What are the chances of degenerates Darwining into oblivion? They can't reproduce...

What are the chances of degenerates Darwining into oblivion? They can't reproduce. Will they die off after 1-2 generations of this fuckery? Or will the media keep creating more degenerates forever?

I think there's going to be a larger backlash against this shit than they ever anticipated.

Who owns (((((Cosmopolitan)))))?

Degeneracy isn't something you inherit from your parents. If all of the degenerates alive today died tomorrow, there would be a new crop of them the day after. It's an ideological thing that can be adopted by anyone.

Degeneracy is a memetic disease.
It spreads through lack of proper contact with your children.

Which is why we might be 1-2 generations away from a large culling of the herd of bad parents who don't have strong parenting skills. Parents who turn their kids into traps will have their lineage including their (lack of) traditions die off. Gay people marrying will cull that gene from the pool as well. We just have to prevent non-whites from replacing us while it happens.

>wife is preggo
>joins a baby group for Jan 2016 births
>ultra feminist Swedish girl in the group
>literally got pregnant by the bull during cuckolding
>complains that her cuckold left her during the pregnancy
>she drinks a bottle of wine every week, says that patriarchy has turned pregnancy into baby incubators and that women know their body's best
>refuses to give baby a gender, only refers to him in gender neutral pronouns

4 weeks after birth
>starts referring to baby as a he
>posts fetal alcohol syndrome stuff everywhere
>starts talking about moving back to her small Swedish town with her parents because being a single mom is so hard

Daycares are raising entire generations. Idiocracy will probably grow

>1 bottle of wine
>Foetal alcohol syndrome

Bullshit. I'm an expert. Why do Americans just make up such stupid stories?

>What are the chances of degenerates Darwining into oblivion?

They're taking us down with them within a generation m8.

> fetal alcohol syndrome stuff
Both of them should be euthanized

That's what she said she drank, I should say. Baby is definitely fucked up, she probably drank a lot more.

>every week

Why are potato niggers so illiterate?

everyone knows swedes are delta minus at best

>Bullshit. I'm an expert.
Ok, how much alcohol would a pregnant woman need to consume to give a child fetal alcohol syndrome? This woman was drinking at LEAST 1 bottle of wine a week. Women aren't supposed to drink at all during pregnancy.

>wow what the fuck why can't i drink
>fucking selfish parasite inside me better get used to me doing whatever the fuck i want

we really need to treat reproduction as a privilege and not a right. these people do nothing but produce criminals and mentally ill

Everyone knows people on the lower end of the Socio Economic scale have more children, shits just gonna continue to get worse

A woman saying she drank one bottle is like saying she only ate one piece of chocolate

You aren't ABLEIST are you?

>protects drinking while pregnant
>flag

Its probably a black irish moortugese larping as white. Ireland is probably the most literate country in Europe.

Gays and trannies, its all the same subversion of the mind.

Leftists reproduce less than Conservatives. Leftists generally use R-selective mating strategies.

This is due to our present environment being one of abundance, comfort, and relative safety. We are in the usual latter stage of societies and empires, and are following the typical process of degradation and decline.

This abundance is due in large part to fiat currency and Central Banking. The wealth and prosperity of the U.S, and the West in general, is largely illusory. When this arrangement fails, as it always has and always will, the environment in which R-selective mating is viable will evaporate overnight. Everyone subsisting on welfare will be tearing each other apart. Everyone dependent solely on high technology and McDonald's will have a hard time, and many of them will die as well.

The K-selective people will fare relatively well. As for how this pertains to White people, our population will likely continue to taper off for a while, but those who remain will be stronger and more tribal, and of course armed.

they can't be bred out because it's ideological and not genetic, as long as there are low-iq/people unable to think critically of the media, there will be breatherians, genderless babies and transgender lesbian cucks