Pol

Is your little baby racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5DKLDOm7mA
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sure hope so.

Who cares if it is, jeez

he better be, or i'm returning that little pos.

No.

She isn't, but I will ensure she is by the time she gets to her teens.

>more anti-white propaganda

Its all so tiresome.

Fucking hope so.

Hopefully

>2009
sage

Fuck yes, racism is the default. You should see the way my 7-month old looks at darkies.

I'm so proud

Holy fuck....

WHERE IS THAT ASTEROID I ORDERED GOD!?!

Targeting Children now? Holyfuck when will it end?!

Hard to say for certain.

Yes, and it's natural. Somebody who obviously isn't from your tribe is almost certainly going to be a threat and have been for millions of years.

we should arrest all the babies now tbf, and only release them into society when they're able to treat all people equal while treating women and non whites with special privilege.

#NotMyRacistBaby

My dog is. Hates dark colored people. Wants to bite them.

That kid in the pic is a isn't white by the way.

Likely never.

I remember getting really badly told off when I was about 6 for calling some indian kid in my school a "brown poo". I didn't even know what racism was I thought I was being original, turns out for some reason in our society offending a person with brown skin is significantly worse than offending one of my own.

I'd like to thank the backwardness of the christian primary school I went to for basically instilling the seed in me which would let to me being red-pilled forever. We we're taught the most retarded stuff, and punished us far beyond necessary for sticking up for our friend against some gay kid who hit him over the head with a metal container. Meanwhile he got off scot free.

haha my dog is racist as fuck too. I find it very amusing

i really hope so.

My wife's son can't be racist since It's mixed.

>can be born gay
>can be born a thug
>can be born with cancer

ITS NOT THEIR FAULT!!!
THEY CANT CONTROL IT AND ITS NOT THE PARENTS FAULT

>born a racist
HOLY FUGGG THEIR PARENTS ARE RACIST TAKE THE KID AWAY

Yes. It's been proven many times that we are born with a preference for those who look like us. It's an evolutionary mechanism.

Yes. Jews Exist.

It's weird how babies who can't do much besides shit and eat still manage to pick up these dirty social constructs from our oppressive society.
youtube.com/watch?v=u5DKLDOm7mA

Fucking LMAO well put sven

Wtf, kill all white babies!

>Is your baby planning the next Holocaust?

Crucial Edit

fpbp

you adopted??
wtf nooo

It better be

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm
Infants show racial bias toward members of own ethnicity, against those of others.
All babies are racist dont worry. doesnt matter if they had contact with other races or not.

If I had one I sure as fuck would hope so