President Donald J Trump, discussing the proposed border wall with a reporter

> You were joking about solar, right?

THE PRESIDENT: No, not joking, no. There is a chance that we can do a solar wall. We have major companies looking at that. Look, there’s no better place for solar than the Mexico border, the southern border. And there is a very good chance we can do a solar wall, which would actually look good. But there is a very good chance we could do a solar wall. One of the things with the wall is you need transparency. You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can’t see through that wall, so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what’s on the other side of the wall. And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them, they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over. As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs. But we are seriously looking at a solar wall."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/02/14/drug-catapult-found-arizona-mexico-border-fence/97916616/
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/14/politics/trump-transparent-border-wall/index.html
amp
archive.is/ZZ7Bi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based.

fucking finally maybe now liberals will start shitting on solar panel manufacturing inefficiency and pollution

Fuck Trump he will get impeached if singles

Fuck you. You will get fired if doubles

>relying on singles

This isn't how you rely on meme magic, you cuck

it will be a beautiful wall, the best wall, with the best materials made in America by American workers. And who is going to pay for the wall? Mexico!

>Solar panel wall burns beaners who try to climb it
Genius

What liberal is going to protest a solar wall?

Liberals will protest anything. Trump could declare that Liberalism is to be embraced across America, and they'd protest it.

At that latitude, the panels would have to be pointing nearly straight up. They don't make more power the higher you build it. And no, you don't get more power by being a few feet closer to the sun.

Even if you put them facing straight up at the top of the wall, you now have to make a stronger wall that can support the weight.

You would literally be better off building the wall, then building the solar panels next to them. On this issue, Trump is an idiot.

A transparent steel wall with holes in it. That is solar. But you need the holes so you can see when drug dealers throw the big bags of drugs over.

look at where it's going, that is prime solar

Use the power from the panels to power an eletric fence in front of the actual wall. That way if any beaners get through the cheap electric fence there will be a second wall to stop them. Then we can also have a heat detecting sniper system to pick off the lasy of em.

Just annex mexico and gas every man woman and child.

Man, this solar wall, if done properly and with a neat looking design could be a wonder of the modern world.

video?

If digitz you're a cocksucking cuckold.

Why does he always speak like a fucking tard?

Good or bad president you have to admit he speaks worst than a 13 year old.

I cannot believe how retarded that fat fuck is.

is het logisch dat hij zegt

Why the fuck would you have a solar panel wall across the border lying at a 45° angle at the equator.

Two proposition have the angles completely off. The only way solar panels would work efficiently if faced nearly directly facing up.

Why not add to a solar farm and build the wall separately. Why merge the two for a shitty result?

Why in the fuck is the one solar panel on the top blocking light for the one on the bottom?

You can't make this shit up..

that's tinted glass

What is important here more than feasibility is the act itself, the compromise. Liberals will get their solar, conservatives will get their wall and everyone will be happy, no doubt.

that's just a cover story he is going to install

He talks like the inbred autist he is.

>EU
>not inbred

>across the border lying at a 45° angle at the equator.
>border at the equator
>the equator
nigger you need to learn geography

>muh wall
>lock her up
>MAGA

all failures

Hopefully he brings back white immigration,

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

worse*
kys taco faggot

WTF IS TRANSPARENT STEEL?

DRUG DEALERS DON'T THROW BAGS OF DRUGS OVER A WALL AND HOPE SOMEONE BUYS IT!

>hen they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them, they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over. As crazy as that sounds,
is he literally retarded?

I doubt it. More like he's inviting attacks as if he were.

What's retarded about it?

we can start calling repeat offenders refried beans

its fake you junglejigging taconigger

Heh

If you take him literal, it does sound stupid. It's a favourite gambit of his. Get his opponents talking about how stupid he is whilst at the same time bringing up an issue that they'd not want talked about. Like when he said Hillary bleached her hard drive.

But user, it DOES literally happen.
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/02/14/drug-catapult-found-arizona-mexico-border-fence/97916616/
>"We've seen air cannon-powered cylinders; some even have engines attached to it," he said. "We've seen slings with rubber bands, and we've seen people tossing [drugs] over, the size of footballs," he said. "We've seen different types of launchers, but this specific design is [a] first."

>As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them, they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over. As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall.
This is literally, and I'm not misusing that word for once, the dumbest thing I've ever read.

See
And re-evaluate your life choices

Latitude is 32 to 25 degrees. Their pic looks like a 20 degree tilt which works just fine.

>As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them, they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over.
Kek, can beaners not do anything right?

You...? What? You're saying that what he said there.. You think that was a smart thing to say?

you broke me

Have a (you)

Very subtle, Mr. President. Your entire statement is predicated on the presupposition that mexicans will continue to smuggle drugs because that's their main trade. Nobody's attacked that as racist yet.

This... is the power... of 165 IQ... Wow

>You need transparency through that wall
What a fucking idiot. You can tell he was just sitting on that plane, thinking about the wall, and about his tweet about Dipshit Don jr being "transparent," and the two concepts just mushed together in his fat retarded brain. Duhh you need transparency on that wall. Why not just say "you need to be able to see the other side?" Because he's a bumbling retarded idiot. He has no idea what he's saying or doing. Honestly I think everyone that supported Trump should be tried for endangering a helpless, senile retard.

One (You) isn't enough, have another one. You are a fucking moron.

>One of the things with the wall is you need transparency. You have to be able to see through it. In other words, if you can’t see through that wall, so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what’s on the other side of the wall. And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them, they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over. As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall.

We're getting a chainlink fence, aren't we?

>Being an expert on solar power on Sup Forums and now knowing the panels can be made adjustable to vary the angle

wew lad

Nah it'll be a steel wall with gaps to see through, and probably also guard towers in high traffic areas. Maybe mobile guard towers with snipers.

> it's fake

Here, let me help you.

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/14/politics/trump-transparent-border-wall/index.html

If you copy and paste the link I just shared in a new browser tab, you can see a video of the president saying the words I quoted in the OP!

I found this by using a Web based tool called "Google" located at www.google.com

Just enter some text that you think might be on the internet somewhere and if it exists, Google will find it for you!

Good luck with learning how the Internet works, friend!

Nonsense. Look at this big beautiful wall.

You forgot to archive that

>amp cnn com/cnn/2017/07/14/politics/trump-transparent-border-wall/index.html
archive.is/ZZ7Bi

>acknowledging crime / drug cartels exists is racist

Good thing they don't have ladders in Mexico

>Wall
t. Beaner on the plane with visa planing to overstay

>thinking that would work
If reoccuring numerals the wall is solar

Chegg um

It sounds like his argument for having it see through is so illegals will be able to throw drugs over the wall without missing the reciever? What? Fuck the see throug idea

What I dont understand is why he is saying we have to make the wall in a way that will keep the drug dealers safe. Dont we want them to get smashed by their drugs?

The border patrol requested it, it lets them track a threat long before they're actually doing the deed, vs not being able to see thru

Then doesn't that make it a fence?

No, he's talking about a border patrol agent doing a patrol round, not realizing 3 mexicans on the other side are about to hurl 60 pounds of heroin on his head killing him

Vs

>"Oh shit, I see them, FUCKING FREEZE MOTHERFUCKERS"

>being this assmad
Lel I love to hear leftist pseudointellectuals chimp out like you
>HES SO DUMB
>haha he's such an idiot, such an orange retard
>he just speaks like a child he just isn't intelligent
>what a bumbling fool ha I'm just so much more intelligent
HAHAH I love it, whining faggot. I'm so glad sacks of shit like you aren't running the show anymore

just because you fat virgins from The DOnald get made fun of on tv now doesnt mean you're "running the show." Trump-sama doesn't give a shit about you, and neither do all of the reasonable people in the whole world who can rightfully see you're either the stupidest fuckers on earth or getting paid to shill your retarded spew

HAHAHAH stay ass hurt , Reddit nigger, go put a shotgun shell through your head and end it all. I hope you kill yourself when trump is reelected.

>Oh shit, I see them, *BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAP*
FTFY

Thanks for the assist, fellow Viking brother.

Seriously though how deluded are the pawns of the Cult of Kek to just shout "HE NEVER SAID THAT!" when faced with Trump's dumber quotes?

Like ... how far gone do you have to be, as a human being, to refuse to conduct any research and just shout "FAKE NEWS!" when faced with the idea that maybe just maybe the man wasn't perfect?

It's as bad as Scientologists.

Doesn't look very secure. I like the Gleason Partners design better than any kind of "steel wall you can see through". Sounds too close to a fence, really

>a shotgun shell through your head
as if it wasn't obvious enough that you're retarded

>his homeland sec and border patrol advisors specifcally requested this
>HURR DURR HE MADE IT UP ON THE SPOT
>BROAHNALD BRUMMMMMMPFFFFFFF

So fencing is the only see through material?

>You're retarded you didn't use correct grammar on a Chinese basket weaving forum
>I'm so liberal and intelligent
HAHAHAHHAHA YOURE A STUPID NIGGER AND TRUMP WILL BE REELECTED IN 2020 WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO CRY MUH RUSSIA AND WHINE LIKE THE LITTLE FAGGOT YOU ARE KILL YOURSELF

Could he kill liberalism once and for all by embracing it?

I wonder If he came out and said Antifa were great people expressing free speech he agreed with, their membership would plummet in a week...

it's not the grammar idiot, you cant put a "shotgun shell" through your head. the shell carries the shot dipshit. you're so dumb you don't even know you're wrong

>i didnt get these digits when i needed them
Fuck, I blew it

How would you say it then?

>"Put one shotgun shells worth of buckshot into your head after being ejected at high velocity from the shell"

>people voted for this mastermind

Why does Trump talks like that? Like he's dumb or think he's talking to bunch of 7 yo? Short sentences, same phrases repeated constantly. Do americans find it strange or is it normal in your land?

nice meme sucker

I would've said something like "shoot yourself with a shotgun," which is awkward, or the perennial classic, always-applicable, "kill yourself."

Mexicans are going to sabotage the shit out of that wall. Big fucking cinder blocks right through the panels. When you're trying to keep the savages out you don't build a wall of gold with gem stones encrusted in it.

He's from New York. All New Yorkers generally sound like that.

Good post.

the solar array will be the border between the first and second fences, patrolled as all energy facilities are, stupid fuck.

>And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over
Fuck this war on drugs bullshit

Yea man, I would hate to get a sixty pound sack of cocaine thrown at me over a wall by people who can't see me. That would sure suck...

kys