Conservatism, and particularly Sup Forums has been refuted since at least 2009. Pic related, especially panel #5

Conservatism, and particularly Sup Forums has been refuted since at least 2009. Pic related, especially panel #5.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1175836/Sleeping-enemy-How-horizontal-collaborators-Paris-brothels-enjoyed-golden-age-entertaining-Hitlers-troops.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_camp_brothels_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_house
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cringe incarnate.

Jesus Christ... that sanctimonious fuck

There isn't a single viable argument yet somehow he tries to be "superior".

None of this refutes any of pols arguments

tldr

its been debunked

XKCD hasn't ever been funny

how will we ever recover?

Post the one that equates perseverance in the workplace with just buying more and more lottery tickets, that one really gets my rage meter going

its almost like he's decrying abortion used as a method of population control, but that would be too conservative so that can't be what he means

seriously though randall munroe is top of the line pseudo-intellectual

POL BTFO

"More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did". You're telling me that doesn't refute several Sup Forums arguments?

Go on?

I'm currently reading and I'm tempted to agree. It doesn't even seem to get interesting until about the #500 mark.

*rereading

Randall's a STEM nerd, it's understandable that he'd be anti-Trump.

>You're telling me that doesn't refute several Sup Forums arguments?
isn't that what Sup Forums believes? that elite globalists are manipulating the masses for their own benefit?

which then makes you think that if munroe BELIEVES what his character is espousing in this comic, he'd really like trump, because trumps support comes from honest, self-interested masses who could clearly neer do as much harm as their controllers on top

munroe is garbage

Yep. Remember how your parents complained about your generation being shit? Remember how your grandparents complained about your parents' generation being shit? Remember how everyone ALWAYS complains about the next generation?
That's because people get used to a certain way of life, only to notice that the world is moving on, making further progress.
But if the Natsocs had their way, we would still be stuck in the last century intelectually, spiritually and scientifically.

This one?

>"More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did". You're telling me that doesn't refute several Sup Forums arguments?

No because it's not a refutation; much like saying "stupid people reproduce more because they don't want to sleep with you" isn't a refutation.

No wonder he doesn't even pretend to pose any sort of debate, his mindset is so singular he wouldn't even recognize the problems of societal decline as such, he would see them as "consequences of liberaton"

the AIDS epidemic is a good example, I would say that that is because people became too comfortable with anonymous gay sex and drug use, but munroe would say it's all good because now we are more accepting of homosexuals or some mamby pamby crap

more people have been killed by what now?

Whites are, on average, more intelligent than blacks and spics.
In my country, whites won't be around for many more generations, but spics and niggers are on the rise, thus lowering the average IQ of our society over time.

>"More harm has been done by people panicked over societal decline than societal decline ever did".
never seen communism described this way, don't understand what communism has to do with conservatism

If the middle class is still having kids why is the the fertility rate below 2.0 in all white countries???

WWW.SMUGSTICKS.COM

FUCKING GREAT COMIC BROS
I BASE EVERY SINGLE OPINION I HAVE ONI T

I used to like this guy.

Then I realized that he needed to justify certain ideological virtues over the science.

It's impressive that so many people claim to believe in scientific empiricism until it comes time to shoe the differences within humanity or accept that we are just another type of animal, greatly affected by our genetic programming and environment. Or the concept that we could potentially control our own evolution or breed for given traits, despite thousands of years of agriculture, animal domestication, and more recent scientific leaps showing just that.

i want to bully randall so bad.

i think this was supposed to be a funny caricature of leftist mentality
>YOU THINK PRESERVING YOUR CULTURE MEANS SOMETHING HAHA IDIOT WHEN HAS A CIVILIZATION EVER FAILED LIKE NEVER

>hitlers germany didnt make incredible scientific advancements

HAHAAAHA, we'd be much further along intellectually and scientifically. And we would still have spirituality, instead of this degeneracy culture.

because of war

>close families and communities
>enormous scientific investments
>eugenically engineered geniuses
>fit, healthy, humans
>NO FUCKING NIGGERS OR KIKES

WHAT A NIGHTMARE

youre right.
the lack of war is holding us back
we are stagnating in comfortable purposeless misery

you can tell the author is buttblasted

You have an idolized view of Nazi rule

>pic related, brothel under the Nazis
Go join the army then, have fun

>xkcd
epic, simply epic
upvoted

generation z is pretty fucking sweet m80.

We have data showing people getting dumber because niggers bread like rats.
Where's the evidence that someone with their panties in a twist over morality and society has harmed societ?

>brothel under the Nazis
you lying degenerate subhuman
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1175836/Sleeping-enemy-How-horizontal-collaborators-Paris-brothels-enjoyed-golden-age-entertaining-Hitlers-troops.html

>Go join the army then, have fun
if i could actually blast sandniggers and hear the lamentations of their women before taking them as my wife i sure would join the army
the current year version where im surrounded by faggots women and minorities while we fill out paperwork and my only battle wound is the chafing from the sand on my scrotum. nah

Paris under Nazi rule you dummy. Read the article you just linked

>'It was a golden age for French brothels,' says Buisson. 'Many had been threatened with being shut down in less liberated days, but under the Nazis they were completely revived.'

LOL

>Wermacht and SS units commandeered no fewer than 22 well known brothels, turning them into establishments for the exclusive use of military staff and a few compliant French officials.

Moron, leave this thread in shame

why wouldnt soldiers fuck foreign women?
i do not understand your mentally ill brain so im gonna stop conversing with you

as far as women go this is what they truly desire. we must go to war for the sake of everyone
>Most girls were so enamoured with the Aryan invaders that they went to great lengths to make them feel at home, including learning German, putting on performances of their favourite classical music, even dyeing their hair black to provide an exotic contrast to their predominantly blond customers.

And here I thought you were linking to an actual parody comic. Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing.

>why wouldnt soldiers fuck foreign women?

You said I was lying when I said it was under the Nazis. Admit your mistake please

this could work......

>I'm so dumb, I need Tumblr cartoon to make my arguments for me.
Not even reading it, Mohammad. Try to form your own argument with real facts instead of cartoons.

my mistake was the belief that you were suggesting it was german women doing this which i do not believe
i dont see how soldiers fucking foreign women is degeneracy

Guess he aint too bright for being in STEM if he thought Hillary wouldve been better.

Cuck-faggots make cartoons for cuck-faggots. Nazi larpers make cartoons for nazi larpers. It is just a business.

>Sup Forums is conservatism

oh you sweet summer child

How about fucking people in concentration camps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_camp_brothels_in_World_War_II

>refute arguments
Citation needed.
>panic of scial decline causes more harm than social decline
Citation needed.

>STEM nerd = anti-Trump
My 3 best friends are engineers.
Three of my uncles are engineers.
I'm fb friends with several others, mostly old high school classmates.
Currently enrolled in engineering classes.
I don't think that's an inherent trait among STEM majors, given my experience. Though there are some, they tend to be far from the top of the class.

Randall has always been garbage in every comic not about math or hard sciences.

What's that effect everyone misuses? Dunning-Kruger?

Really grabs the goose, doesn't it?

>smug, condescending attitude
Check

>interrupting before a proper argument can be made
Check

>false accusations of being intolerant
Check

>buttblasted ad-hominens in place of an actual proper rebuttal
Check

>lame, childish and predictable swipes at supposed virginity/small dicks/bodily functions
Check

>having to leave mid-argument due to being so triggered and assblasted
Check

Wow, almost a decade later and the Left is STILL using the same failed, immature tactics that they were using back then. Its almost like they enjoy losing- keep up the good work!

It boggles my mind how people it never occurs to people like this that things actually have been getting worse.

>Sliding steadily down the slippery slope
>WE'RE SLIDING! LOOK FAR WE ARE FROM WHERE WE WERE WHEN I WAS YOUNG!
>Shut up Gramps, that what your grandfather said about you, clearly we're not actually sliding and old people are just nuts.

This desu. I fucking hate how the left is so fucking self-satisfied and sanctimonious when it's obvious the world is collapsing around them. the
>but people have always complained about the next generation!
meme is so pathetic and wrong. For a start, why shouldn't we have a society in which each generation strives for higher and higher values, and outdoes their parents in virtue and achievement? Secondly, this is only true of generations since WW1 - since the start of the actual decline of Western civilization. Before that, there was a general belief in progress and that each generation was better than the last.
If people have been sensing nothing but a moral a decline for the last few generations, then perhaps it's time to ask if we are actually living in a time of moral decline (and where it is leading) - rather than just declaring it a law of nature and deciding to not question it?

A lot of our technology today came from Nazi Germany, you retard.

>Panel 5
>If your society ceases to exist, your society wins

Never before had I seen an artist get blown the fuck out so fast. This is why artists usually stay out of politics.

Ignore arguments, the comic

Did you know what an argument is? That's not an argument. It's a thesis in need of an argument. There's not a shred of evidence of reasoning presented to back up what he said. All he did was call his opposition mouthpiece a reactionary and insult him.

I don't see any actual refutation of evidence of declining genotypic IQ. Merely someone flatly denying that it's happening and then being snarky and insulting.

Maybe if we weren't experiencing such a decline in IQ, he'd know what an actual argument was.

His arguments are "it's not the case that IQ is trending downward, it's not the case that upperclass people have fewer children than lowerclass people, it's not the case that average education attainment is getting lower".

If you look at IQ in Western countries, especially those with high immigration, it has started trending downward. Also, in the US, wealthy people have fewer kids than the poor.

"educational attainment" != education. Studying art doesnt magically make you educated.

This was a very good post. Just thought I would let you know I noticed.

>fertility rate
That phrase is the globalists jargon.
To imply that it's not a purely social aspect that is the root cause.
If anything, Westerners should be able to manage many more children than the poorest nations of the world.
Access to clean water, the best health care, vaccinations, public schools, being raised to be better people and access to the best nutrion/diet, should enable you to better support 5 children than some 65 IQ beast in Cameroon/Congo/Nigeria could support 1.
But most of us have been convinced not to do so.
And only the dregs of our society and a handful of religious fundamentalists continue to have large families.
Despite our social welfare systems, industry and economic systems being dependent on each generation being larger than the one before it. At least until automation takes most jobs and ideally we convert to an entirely STEM society, where we do not allow those of inferior genetic/intellectual/societal worth to reproduce.

b8 shill thread

So things have been steadily getting worse every generation since the ancient greeks and romans?

Because you can find texts where old people lament about the young generation from all the way back then.
Meanwhile standards of living have been going up, technology has been advancing, diseases and hunger slowly being conquered.

Maybd old people just love to complain, and some things getting worse in recent times (inflation, stagnant wages) are just a coincidence and unrelated.

And you think that progress would have ground to a halt if they had achieved their military objectives and attained a peace going forward?

The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise

"Our young men have grown slothful. There is not a single honorable occupation for which they will toil night and day. They sing and dance and grow effeminate and curl their hair and learn womanish tricks of speech; they are as languid as women and deck themselves out with unbecoming ornaments. Without strength, without energy, they add nothing during life to the gifts with which they were born — then they complain of their lot"

Guess who

>muh dick: the comic
Doesn't matter how you dress it up, it's still a nigger tier argument.

What a monumental faggot

>why oh why can't a pathogocial lying neoliberal who cut her chops defending pedophile rapists in court be the president instead of that guy who speaks incorrectly?

Yeah probably. Nazi Germany was unsustainable without war, the economic recovery was fuelled by mass militarisation in the first place

No, not since the Greeks and Romans. Things had been getting better since the Renaissance, and accelerated to an extreme pace during the 19th century. Morally - if not YET materially - we have undeniably been on a decline since the WWI.
If you immerse yourself in the culture of the 19th century, it was incredibly different to today - almost like some kind of utopian science fiction. Obviously, people weren't as rich on a crude material scale. But the freedom, the belief in progress and self-reliance, the degree of spiritual security and health, is almost inconceivable to the modern mind. Then, if you didn't struggle to make yourself the best you could possibly be, you were considered a pussy. Nowadays it's hard to find a thinking person who ISN'T a nihilist. Think about that.

except there is actually a point where buying a lottery ticket is beneficial ie. the average return is over 1:1

From Greeks and Romans people went to the Dark Ages (and even withing the Middle Ages there were ups and downs). Greeks and Romans themselves were pre-dated by several civilizations that ceased to exist under unknown circumstances.

Literally all that non-hat guy said was
>Idiocracy is so true

the whole rant was over nothing

>No, not since the Greeks and Romans. Things had been getting better since the Renaissance, and accelerated to an extreme pace during the 19th century.

Explain what you mean please. Prostitution, transgender people, everything that people here point to as degenerate have always existed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_house

Hat's on the wrong stick figure.
Otherwise spot on.

This one is correct though
Alcohol is gross

'It existed' =/= 'socially normal and acceptable'

>spics and niggers are on the rise
that explains everything

Tell that to the romans lol

> Morally - if not YET materially - we have undeniably been on a decline since the WWI.
That's a weird way to look at it. Right after WWII we had pretty much a revolution in agriculture and, wave of industrialization in the US and Europe, and these times pretty much set the modern living stanards (you know, like washing your ass every day and things like that). I doubt you'd want to live in pre-1950s or god forbid pre-WWI times.

>spiritually
>Calling yourself ancap

Well that is one recreational McNuke(tm) for you

>STEM Nerd

I'm currently enrolled at a STEM university majoring in mechanical engineering and I voted for Trump and so did many people here too

Oh cmon, even you Brits have 1 or 2 good ales.

Not an argument. The closest he comes is your vaunted panel 5. The problem is it's not only factually untrue, but also vague past the point of any meaning.

Yas

Change is literally deterimed by how many iterations the treatments of P are determined over. I agree that it is stupid to keep doing the lottery, but the argument the guy is making is mathematically correct.

>socially normal and acceptable

It varies through history

>
In addition to being a poet, Sappho was the head of what was known as a thiasos. Thiasoi were communities of women in which Greek women could receive a limited form of education. Critically, however, girls in these communities also experienced same-sex love, sometimes for their mistresses (Sappho writes of her love for various students of hers) and sometimes for each other.

Also are people here really advocating for a return to say Victorian era values? Crazy

seneca right before rome turned into a fascist fucken empire and conquered everything
faggy boys with no cause given purpose and women put back in their place

>calling a guy who draws boring stick figure comics an "artist"

Doesn't the fifth panel refute progressive politics? It's the Left that is saving Humanity and planet from its present state of barbarism by throwing down society's underpinnings. It's impossible to decline from 63M+ Americans being actually Hitler so his wording is a bit shit but applicable.

I disagree.
Beer is delicious, if you don't have the palate of a child.

I bet you think asparagus and brussel sprouts are disgusting too, right?

This.
I used to like the guy, but over time I noticed he began to introduce more and more liberal bullshit into his work. His open support for Clinton was the last straw and drove me away. As I understand it, he lost A TON of traffic after that.

Yes, the momentum of the industrial revolution has not yet stopped. But if you look at
>declining rates of economic growth
>Cancerous spread of the welfare state
>More and more govt. controls
Eventually collectivization, which results from the disintegrating moral and spiritual nature of our times, will outstrip technological advancement and we'll be facing a 'Fall of Rome' scenario. In my country last year we had 0% growth. In a few years, that'll be negative, and a generation after that, we'll be back to living in mud huts. 40 years ago, we were the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world. Now, we have regular power blackouts. Proportionally speaking, SA is the largest welfare state in the world, with 17 million dependents and 3 million taxpaying supporters. When the rest of the West reaches that state, you'll start seeing economic decline as well.