Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119493/Private-jets-13-mansions-100-000-mobile-home-just-dogs-Televangelists-defrauded-tens-million-dollars-Christian-network.html
thestreet.com/story/13295788/2/how-rich-is-the-catholic-church-it-s-impossible-to-tell.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not how taxes work

What about the synogogues, mosques, temple?

Source or GTFO

This, if that game is going to be played, all must play.

Source of fuck off

This

Also what about every single other non profit organization that are tax free?

>the small number of evangelical churches that make money should give us reason to tax ALL evangelical churches-regardless on the size of the congregation.
Please kys not all churches make millions of dollars pretending to "save" people. Also should be noted that they'd be given tax breaks because of services offered during the time the church is open ie; Child Care and Marriage Counselling.

>federal income tax owed in 2015 was 1.45 trillion
>effective income tax rate of 13.5% per person, on average
>1 million churches in America
>every church pays 1 million per year in taxes

Yeah that seems fine, let's do it

Every other right is taxed. Guns, press permits, assembly permits. Why not?

What makes you think churches have all this money?

Sources please.

Show me the math

>Also what about every single other non profit organization that are tax free?

I'm looking at you, Clinton Foundation.

Tax exempt status is hush money, a deal with the devil of sorts.

Not all churches are mega churches. The one I attend barely has two dimes to rub together.

>my town is home to 1/100 homeless in America
>85% are from out of state, it's a literal dumping grounds
>the only homeless shelter/mission in town is run by the 1st Baptist church
>the federal government wastes money importing muslims while there are 40+ Americans living in tents in the woods by my house
Yeah, sure, taxes.

Obviously bullshit statistic is obviously bullshit

>>every church pays 1 million per year in taxes

Dumbest thing I've ever read

Agreed. Although the syns and mosques would find a loophole like only having to pay they take in X-amount of income.

Taxation is literally theft tho

* [citation needed]

>leftists not understanding how taxes work
If you tax them you legally entitle them to lobby the government

>going to the cuckstian cult so some homo can give you marriage advice, while another church homo molests your kids

Of course they should be taxed & investigated.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119493/Private-jets-13-mansions-100-000-mobile-home-just-dogs-Televangelists-defrauded-tens-million-dollars-Christian-network.html

ALL churches (which are merely money laundering operations) should be taxed and investigated.

thestreet.com/story/13295788/2/how-rich-is-the-catholic-church-it-s-impossible-to-tell.html

I love next to this church in Charlotte NC.

Those people won't put up with that shit, just saying.

Nah fuck off. The churches in my area do way more for the community than the government has ever done

Nope. More kikery style theft. Churches benefit local areas, even the "mega" ones.

>churches get taxed
>all the charity makes them untaxable
Hmm.

taxation is theft

its funny, i assume you subscribe to a marxist death cult, yet you believe that the driving foce behind western civilization is a 'cuck cult' while you masturbate and brood.

"Holocaust exemption"

Everyone would only have to pay 3%, but our government is full of shit, so we will pay the same taxes, the churches will pay taxes and there will be more wasting of money of "Muh Oil Fields"

>shlomo: he posts the thread and leaves

>shillbot posts the same thing twice

We would be much better off executing liberals. Think of all the money we would save.

At least when i tithe my money i know what it's going to.

Lets pretend that watermark isn't there.

you'd think that churches would willingly pay taxes for the good of the people.