Ordered these books online

>ordered these books online
>my family saw them arrive in the mail with my name on the address
>tfw now they're worried and """want to talk"""

What should I do?

Tell them boomer assholes that hitler did nothing wrong and they should be ashamed of leaving western civilization in RUIN with their ignorance and naive bullshit beliefs.

tell them you;re just interested in diff perspectives
like the little red book, bible, etc
those ideas / movements shaped the world we live in and it's foolish not to form your own opinion on them

This

this

well put

Great. Ask them why the concentration camps gas chambers have no ferric cyanide residue. Ask them if they believe the official story of treblinka is true, that the germans killed a million people then dug up the bodies and creamate them in open pyres 10,000 at a time to hide the remains. They did such a good job hiding their crime that you can't find any remains, not even teeth or small pieces of bone

what do you mean "this"

those are two entirely different approaches

fucking burger education

fuck

OP tell them that you're very afraid, you've lost all hope, and that you are actively suppressing urges to "do something" about these lying kikes.

Jist swy ypu habe tp kboe tje ememy

Where did you buy these, is there any plece in Australia since shipping costs are fucking obnoxious?

Tell them that you want to argue on racist internet forum and that you are studying racists' sources to better rebut their arguments. Keep your powerlevel hidden.

Also just say your interested in different topics. Go to a library and borrow a bunch of commie books or something.

this

amazon.au fucking kangaroo nigger

I have that copy of "The Jews and their Lies", I think it's been edited. It's only 70 pages of large face text. I think the original was significantly larger.

expose jewry freemasonry police lawyer clergy rule over goyim

This in the only good answer

Force them to read it.
Your parents are baby boomers and life was easy for that generation. Explain and provide evidence why Jews are evil.

Exactly this. I went through the same situation. I asked them how they like faggots, niggers, and mudslimes ruining Western civ.

Just tell them you'll turn 18 soon enough and grow out of it.

abebooks.com is my go-to.

Inb4 they didn't you autistic neckbeard your all alone

>my family saw them arrive in the mail with my name on the address
You faggots need to get a place by yourself.

>authors name more prominent than the book's title

Research

>Family wants to talk to you about Mein Kampf and the lying jews
That's a nice perspective

>Owning your house in Australia

CHING CHANG CHONG LONG. 6 Mirron dorrar for car board box house

Funny you should post this. I just had to redpill my mum on the holocaust after buying "Hitler's second book". She's far left so she still doesn't want to understand my political views, she's too heavily conditioned. But after the irrefutable evidence against the holocaust I told her about, she's questioning it.

It gives me hope that perhaps lefties can be redpilled once we have a decent voice speaking for us to enough people.

book depository. It's a UK shop, ships worldwide. Free shipping.

Thanks mates gonna get some nice books to read

Tell them you're an adult and they don't need to get fucking involved in your shit.

kek fucking saved thanks user

Ask them if they ever read anything out of their comfort zone or if they just read harry potter over and over.

>living with family
>being on Sup Forums

disgusts me. get your own place.

>buying books

you could've bought an e-reader or just downloaded the epub or mobi or pdf. it's not like you're going to carry that book around with you.

disgusting. please charge into the closest termite mound with both of those book and be devoured before more pathetic lifeforms like you emerge.

still living with parents...disgusting...b&

SPBP

don't be stupid. that book always has been and always will be taboo.

They are going to put you on pills, son. You need to kill them and rape the corpses. Actually some conservatives consider the latter optional.

>here goy, use this capitalistic products
that's not very communist of you, comrade.
Shouldn't you be starving your political opponents in gulags?

I've never gotten a book package where you see the book through the packaging. You're lying.

>not buying books

I download movies all the fucking time but that doesn't mean I won't buy books. There's a satisfaction in buying solid things (that you actually enjoy). I enjoy books more than any other entertainment so...I buy them!

>you could've bought an e-reader
>e-reader

ye but im not homosexual

tell them you are a member of Antifa and need to figure out how the nazi brain works

typical good goy city commie who probably works at a coffee shop too

>1000s of books on one device
>increased accessibility to all of them instantly

and apparently someone who doesnt read much

suck my dick

Why would you buy a book by a DEAD GUY? Who do you think is getting the royalties?

(((you)))

Then invite them to join in on combating racism at Sup Forums.

>i-it's just interesting mom
>it's history heh like my homework : )

If I were them I'd ask you why didn't you order real philosophy, not some failed political discourse from a past age. Or psychology, like Jung, or something related to religion or history. Go read that book about Postmodernism that Peterson recommends.

Tell them that Hitler did nothing wrong and you're invading Poland next week

Tell them to shut the fuck up or the next thing on the menu will be them in the oven.

>E-reader

If being shackled to a computer or tablet isn't prime jew, I don't know what is.

Tell them that it's satire, and you are LARPing.

This. The kikes are trying to phase out printed press to make all knowledge and information available only in a medium they can theoretically fully control.

If they can control your only means of reading, they can control what you learn and what you know.

They can't stop you from reading a piece of paper or a book, but they can stop you from accessing certain documents on an electronic browser. That's why they want you to become over reliant on (((e-reader)))

You obviously don't know how to read books. Because quality reading requires many notes, highlighting crucial pieces of the text, bookmarks, etc. And that's done more easily in a digital format.

Hasn't it occurred to you that maybe the jews want you to think they control ereadears so they would make you read printed books and forget nearly everything you read?

No sweetie, it's current year. We don't have to hide our political beliefs anymore.

>This. The kikes are trying to phase out printed press to make all knowledge and information available only in a medium they can theoretically fully control.

How is digitally distributed media something they can fully control? Anyone can write, publish and freely distribute an e-book with little to no overhead costs. If anything the kikes have less control.

Are you a fucking idiot?
>Australian
Oh right.

literally no difference except one is more convenient. are you going to protest that the automobile replaced the horse-drawn carriage?

0/10 try harder

its never been a tabu and it never will be. I study history and the Mein Kempf is a OBLIGATORY read plus MArx Manifesto if you want to make exams about ideologies and modern politics.

Just tell em its for school or smth.

Anyway a non-german reading the mein kempf will NEVER become a nazi. The Mein kempf is 100% written around the concept of the Aryan GERMAN race. You ain't german? Hitler ain't gonna defend your rights or consider you.

You could try and be honest? Try to redpill them. You don't have to go full "GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!" But tell them European identity is under attack and that you care to preserve the existence of your people.

Stop being a NEET and get a job.

Buying neon kampf isn't a big deal I know like sjw leftist academics that have read it

AYO HOL UP I DIDNT KNEW BOUT DAT BOOK OF MLK

That's what I told mine.

Does anyone know of a copy of mein kampf that wasn't ((tampered)) with?

What's the address for Amazon.au? Link please.

Should of just read the fucking pdfs user.