Racist hostess btfo

SAY YOU'RE SORRY WYPIPO, AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES!

latimes.com/business/la-fi-airbnb-discrimination-20170713-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bah, this is bullshit. Whites are in all metrics inferior to asians.

Racists are retarded. They aren't capable of reasoning.

Which is exactly why your anti-white racism is so entertaining.

Hey Chenguang watcha doin!

I just use the wypipo slur referring specifically to racists bigots. I have nothing against whites. It's like some people here make distinctions between niggers and black men.

>Whites are in all metrics inferior to asians.
It could be argued that worship of metrics and unbalanced reverence of the quantitative is the greatest flaw of Asians.

>I just use the wypipo slur referring specifically to racists bigots.
"Twitter slang or dialect that with read aloud sounds like "white people" which is its actual meaning."

Okay mate.

jews are genetically some polish/arab shit mix of the shittiest ""white"" people and jews are way smarter than asians, what now

You sound like a nigger.

I would love to read you or any other here argue that without sounding like a complete retard and without appealing to abstract concepts like art.

Shut up nigger.

And abstract concepts like empathy, morals and creativity I bet.

>argue within my framework
yeah nah

You do realise that "nigger" really just means black right?

Fuck you white boi.

That's why we call you niggers, duh. It's not really a slur

Oh sure, by all means, make an argument that can sustain that white's morals, empathy and creativity are superior than asians. That would be even more amusing.

What a killjoy.

I unironically hate chink women wayyyy more than negroes
A wayyyy higher percentage of American chunk women are hardcore SJWs than any other group and their fawning white followers believe they're extra smart for being chinks
Look who keeps pushing the sexual harassment shit in tech. Cheryl Yeoh is the latest

This sounds fake as fuck. Like it was set up or staged. "One word says it all. Asian." Yeah right who the fuck would actually write this, and why? This is AirBnB - are Asians notorious for having frat or gay sex parties, trashing the room, checking out 6 hours past checkout? Seems like you would actually be relieved to see one come as opposed to some ghetto nigger

Either this was fake or it's some braindead roastie toasty about Asian females

Jews practice eugenics.

>You do realise that "nigger" really just means black right?
Yeah but referring to somebody's skin colour is extremely racist.

I make the distinction between a black man and a nigger, but you also have to understand that there indeed are many differences between my race and yours

Not even going to bother. I don't argue with biased mongs from t_d.

last time whites got legitimately mad at asians what happened?

>saying Jews are white
>Sup Forums

Yeah....no.

There are differences. Blacks are more physically fit on average than all races, but race do not limit individual potential.

Oh and when I say "wypipo" I'm not making an obvious observation on the individual skin color, right?

Suit yourself buddy, I don't even use Reddit.

Black people also have considerably lower IQs than white people. And every man does have the potential to make himself better. But within limits.

Also cite your claim there. On average, it's widely known blacks are faster, whites are stronger. Even the fastest and strongest examples of humanity reflect this claim

No it doesn't. By your logic, whites will never be as physically fit as a black no matter how hard they train, and blacks will never be a smart as white no matter how hard they study. It's a ridiculous, I've met plenty of dumbass whites that still think the sun is a giant planet.

Bullshit clickbait headlines:
"WOMAN DENIED RESERVATION BECAUSE SHE'S ASIAN"

What really happened:
>Asian SJW law student makes reservation for two
>texts owner and asks if she can add two more people and two puppies
>owner sure but there's an additional charge
>chinkette ignores owner's texts to discuss additional charge
>waits till she's halfway up the fucking mountain to finally text owner back about price
>owner names price, chinkette spergs out and tries to haggle
>owner cancels reservation and tells her get lost
>chinkette baits owner repeatedly with shit like "say goodbye to airbnb" and "I'm a lawyer I know muh rights"
>owner is a retard who takes bait and finally makes racial comments
>chinkette wins, fatality.

>By your logic, whites will never be as physically fit as a black no matter how hard they train
We got you there too Tyrone

It's essentially true. Me or any of my progeny will not likely ever be able run as fast as Usain Bolt. However I have a 126 IQ and there aren't many blacks that can say the same. I and my children deserve to live in a country where my peers and fellow citizens are not more than twenty IQ points below me. Hence why I am racist and basically why most people here are

Sustain your claim that whites are stronger. I base my conclusions on the fact that blacks have more bone mineral content and density than whites, and bone density plays a role in strenght.

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1392.full

Quiet weakling.

The top 150 strongest men in the world are all white.

But are you a supremacist tho? Recognising differences between races is mainstream idea by now, but if by a supremacist logic the superior race should rule the lower, then whites should be content to be ruled by asians. We should all be ruled by asians then, in order to be logically consistent with race supremacy.

>owner is a retard who takes bait and finally makes racial comments

Pretty retarded that it's considered a problem at all. There's no difference between 'fuck you' and 'fuck you, chink/nigger/spic'.

All white?! Bullshit leaf, give me that link.

Asians aren't superior lol. Consider the vast Chinese dog eating masses and the cruel repetitive genocides they've inflicted on themselves multiple times over the centuries. They're no better than the Tribes in the Americas in perpetual warfare or the ones in African suspended in tribal warring forever. Europeans build and expand. There is a stark difference though I don't begrudge you for not seeing it. People see their own race as having many more distinctions and variable qualities. I think in the end the healthiest and best thing is continental segregation

>be asian
>but also crypto jew
>reserve room
>bring 2 friends and 2 pets extra
>they say no to accommodating these extras
>all according to keikaku
>bait them into making racial comment and take them to court over it
>free shekels

YOU FUCKING CLUB SEALS JUST FOR THE LULZ. And you are giving shit to chinks do because they eat an animal? Wtf man, besides multiple massacres have happened in Europe, that's not an argument. And what are you talking about creations? Until recently, that they have become stuck on robotics, almost all technological advancements came from Japan. Continental segregation of races will not happen, mainly because distinctions between races become very blurry once they are mixed, like latinos. So deal with the real. Every race has basic advantages and weaknesses, it's up to the individual to surpass their weaknesses and improve their strength.

>This sounds fake as fuck. Like it was set up or staged. "One word says it all. Asian." Yeah right who the fuck would actually write this, and why?
leftists/jews who are trying to demonize whites even more. it's like all of those swastikas and death threats that end up actually being false flags.

Jigga my nigga look it up what the fuck do I look like Google? It's pretty common knowledge too just look at worlds strongest man competitions. Consider that everything racially based you've been told is a huge lie dude. Where whites lacked bone density we simply supplemented milk and to this day still do. Also many blacks seem to have this misconception that whites can't tolerate the sun, among other stupid things. Irish and Scottish descendants seem to be the ones who burn in the sun but I'm blonde green eyed and darker than mixed girls.

So some random white bitch and some jew asians got together and conspired on making a fake news about the asian being discriminated all with the goal of getting into court so the white bitch could pay her $4000 , plus community service, plus attending to classes of asian studies, all just to make whites look bad?

Wtf, gas yourself.

>korean leftist lies about number of people staying
>woman finds out she is lying
>yeah nah get fucked
>gooktears.wmv
>oy vey pay reparations to this poor light skinned asian, goyim

>be asian
>but also crypto jew

nightmare fuel

>what is a normal distribution

Asians are crypto Jews desu senpai

More like when you become an SJW you become a walking lawsuit waiting to happen which is why NO ONE LIKES SJWs.

You're shitposting leaftard. You can't find the damn link. Also, yes there are some retarded misconceptions like that blacks don't get sunburn among other bullshit. I have no problem admitting that most blacks are dumb as hell, but that doesn't mean they can't rise above it. They just need to put more effort into it.

>45 minutes worth of lying and kikery for $5,000 and attention
wow, unthinkable

Debunked months ago by Crowder

>that reading comprehension

Are you a kangaroo?

The only people who club seals are the Inuit, you've proven yourself a nigger by saying something so incredibly stupid. I suppose you also think Canadians all live in igloos and drive snowmobiles too. 97% of scientific achievement and discovery has been from North America and Europe, aka whites. The more you deny this the more people who are actually versed in history lose the will to try to talk rationally to you. You frequently overlook obvious fact and I don't much have the patience for it. This is exactly what I was discussing before, we may converse but you and I will never be on the same wave length. It's only in the last century that China has even become a world power and Japan the same. Btw robotics is a very recent field.

He didn't debunk shit, he just gave his opinion on how it might be fake news. He basically begins the video saying that the hostess was probably racist.

Keep throwing random percentages without any source leaf, you sure that test got your IQ right? Was it an online test? Did they give you a virtual ribbon that said "ginius" and everything at your email? Also what, you gonna come here and tell me natives from your land suddenly don't count? Well fuck you then, go and finish kicking them out then so you can start dealing with the real problem that in the next 10 years USA is going to have to build a wall in the north because you're going to become the next Pakistan all because you insist on fixating yourself on useless shit like race instead of focusing on keeping away culture that it's different from yours.

Native from where? America? Fasten your seatbelt nigger have I got a story for you. The "Natives" are indigenous to the Americas as much as you are related to the Egyptgian. They came from fucking Asia, Europeans already had colonies here and were wiped out by overwhelming migrating hordes. Sounds familiar. This isn't news to anyone who has two brain cells to put together but that sure isn't you is it Sambo. Just a few months ago they confirmed this with the discovery of European artifacts, so even the plebeian masses can see it plain now. Race and culture are intertwined btw if you didn't have a double digit IQ you would know that. I don't have much more patience for your retarded mind, have a good day

yeah except the metrics of "not eating dogs" and "being humans instead of bugs"

Except creativity, humanity and empathy, and novel ideas. Or not eating pets. Or assimilating into cultures.

What, rage quitting you stupid leaf? You butt blasted cause I called bullshit your silly online IQ test? Crying is reserved for the maternity ward you faggot.

Also, wow look at all those native looking people killing seals. They look inuit af

>if they eat something Im too pussy to eat Im superior.
The post.

And yet asian keep flooding white countries and not the other way around.

>nigger buttblasted because his IQ is truly below 100
>nigger approves of eating dogs

this my friend is why you're subhuman.

Oh Inuit and a tiny percentage of white devils, that amount matters as much as the even smaller amount of black geniuses do. Lmfao

>says the cuck that eats bull's testicles

Lol, being called dumb by a retard is actually pretty funny.

The best part about the wypipo "slur" is that it just makes anybody who uses it sound like an ignorant bigger which begs the question. Who do you think came up with it? I'm guessing wypipo

>I've never eaten bulls testicles wtf are you on about friendo
Being mindlessly talked at by a negro who as typical can't comprehend race realism is even funnier

lol, nips with inferiority complex are projecting now

>ignorant bigger

Oh the irony

nigger kys, you are below a leaf.

i am ruber an u r gluw

Sorry, they are called "oysters" in cucknadian language.

He meant to say bigga giga nigga

spotted the slope, why don't you reveal your hongcouver flag you dimwitted insect?

Yeah I don't live in the West. Either way I'd try that over this

Just the fact that all these triggered "whites" but this dumb zambo bait proves asian superiority.

Now kindly everyone in this thread go and commit sepuku.

I'll admit chinks are superior when they stop treating animals, the environment and each other like fucking shit

you dont know what kind of shit she'll cook in his kitchen!

But that's basically what you're doing by eating bull testicles.

I'll spell it out for you. I don't live in the West. Prairie oysters are so called because of the Praries, aka Saskatchewan, Alberta. I raise cattle myself and have never heard of this before today. i also ride a polar bear and drink maple syrup. Lmao show your geo flag because you're clearly a Burger nigger, not even the Somalians leeching off Sweden would be as retarded and uneducated as you.

In reading the comments of the story, the "victim" studies Marxism, race and extreme leftism at UCSB and UCLA. She seems like the perfect example of someone who would sob to a conveniently placed news crew on the side of a mountain in a severe snow storm about a landlord denying them admittance to their airbnb solely on race.

What that article fails to disclose is that the original reservation (and price) was for her and her husband/boyfriend only, then she tries showing up the day off her reservation with 4 people and two dogs. This should have been enough for the owner to legally deny them their stay.

The fact that this story was recorded back in February but just recently aired, followed by the fact that there was no visual proof of racial discrimination, and the fact that the California court system required the owner to not only pay a fine, but also attend an "Asian American studies" class at UCLA shows that this it's nothing but a corrupt case and a giant virtue signaling party.

This is straight from get bio.

"During my time at UCSB, I was involved in various Leftist student-worker coalitions, including Campus Left and the International Marxist-Humanist Organization. I immersed myself in classes taught by radical Leftist professors who critically examined the dialectical intersectionalities of race, gender, class, sexual orientation, and more, as well as the impact of colonialism and imperialism, particularly from the nineteenth century forward. . . . I wanted to become a lawyer to use law as a weapon against such inequality and oppression. When I moved to San Francisco, I found allies among visible radical Leftist groups."

From the article

She currently is enrolled in the Critical Race Studies Program at the UCLA School of Law.

it states in the video that there was a miscommunication about how many people would be staying.

Dirty gook did the gook thing of booking for one person then turning up with a group with sleeping beds.

>if wypipo so smart, how come dey no eat dem watermelons? checkmate, crackaz!

The burden of proof falls within you. You have a canadian flag, this is a canadian dish, thus it's up to you to prove;

a) that the food is only consumed in the west

b) that you don't live in the west

Until then, you're a retarded bull testicle eater and have no moral groud to criticise chinks for eating crap.

>a brit

Why is always the cucked muslim countries the more racist? Don't you have bigger problems to deal with other than black people?

After 666 hours of research I got the answer, Professor Niggums.

This

Holy shit nigger WEW i thought you were just trying to be debasing which was a failure anyway since I would probably eat such a dish if offered. But you're actually implying that eating the byproduct of an animal we eat anyway (btw if you've drank a monster you've drank taurine aka bullsperm) is somehow equitable to boiling dogs alive. You're a special kind of dumbass nigger so that idiotic flag actually serves you well. Take the L and roast in hell, shitskin filth

>niggers are sma-

Funny you bring wikipedia.

Superior people don't whine like a bitch.

Does this sound like somebody who is better than whites?

So why do Asians mass migrate to inferior countries and not vice versa? Oh it's because the only Asian countries that aren't third world are the white colonies of Japan and South Korea

Not really very surprising, given the number of chinks in Canada. But I wasn't the user talking about dog meat.

>niggers are sma-

Here we go, again with the superiority of my food > your food

Just what is your logic and justification, Mr 128 IQ cucknadian, to eat a pig and not a dog?

>your untermensch mind just can't grasp that killing an animal ethically is a far cry from the torturous hell that animals in the East suffer
It says right there in that picture you posted it must be overseen by a federal appointee to ensure a cruelty free death, you fucking stupid ape. You have no point. You have no basis for an argument you're just hollowly echoing things you've heard before. Like a monkey learning a trick but not comprehending at all his masters or betters
This board is tainted by moronic shit like you, remove and educate/kill yourself

Keep those memes coming brit. You're more likely 10 times as black as me anyway.

Pigs were bred from wild animals to be food, Dogs were bread to be mans best friend, pigs may be as smart as a dog but they wouldn't risk their lives for their master

Stop seeing what is right in front of you. Stereotypes aren't real, so don't use your brain to think as such. Stereotypes are really just Fake Assumptions.

Off you go then.