BREAKING FUCKING NEWS WHICH WILL BREAK THE FUCKING JEWS

LYNCH ORDERED MANAFORTS PHONE ILLEGALLY TAPPED DURING DONALD JR MEETING

The individual in pic related is no larper; he used to work prominently for the Trump campaign. He seems confident. They are anonymous sources, but they confirm what Sup Forums has already figured out by itself.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE LAYERS BEGIN TO BE PEELED

KING NIGGER IN JAIL BY MIDTERMS?

Other urls found in this thread:

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/73080195/Rinat-Akhmetshin
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/09/trump-if-elected-ill-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-to-look-into-clintons-emails/?utm_term=.677f057a8c83
archive.is/9fATU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He seems confident in his assertions.

They illegally tapped Trump tower, this was in the news (NYT reported on it then said they didn't) and nothing happened then.

The deep state and their satanic pedophile pawns are untouchable

um, riiiiiiiigggtttt

Twitter is not a legitimate source. Stop believing everyhing you want to be true.

>it's a tweet from a guy in a bane mask

Delicious desperation.

well that proves it

So WH user was right again?

He said it would break on twitter between 10-1

It would be incredibly painful

He actually said there was no time table and that 2-3 Clinton aides would be asked to answer questions in the Russia investigation

Hothead

lol i have multiple sources saying theirs a underground jewish black market for foreskins
all my sources want to remain anonymous because they dont want to be killed/circumcised
but i wouldnt post it if i didnt have sources and knew it was true

I wan't to believe though.

silly goose high ranking dems dont get punished for their crimes

>James B
B must stand for Bane

Pic related just broke - Yeah, that's right. And fuck all you shills for posting in this thread.

Triple digits confirm it. Deus Vult, brother.

He's a big guy

>NYT says "sources in WH..."
>HAHAHAHAHA FAKE NEWS
>I have sources
>ABSOLUTELY LEGIT GUYS

An anonymous source is still an anonymous source you fucking faggot.

Posobiec just reported it which means it's 100% fake news

So in other words, Rinat Akhmetshin, the "ex soviet spy" was at the Donald Trump Jr meeting, was also present at the meeting that McCain was given the pissgate dossier.

Do you fucking realise what this means? This isn't some fringe conspiracy theory any longer. It is exactly as WH user predicted; the media will be forced to cover it eventually. Why? Look at this. First the lawyer's anti-Trump facebook posts, now this McCain cock sucking secret agent. Why was EVERY single individual who was present at the Donald Trump Jr meeting, supposedly trying to covertly tip the election to trump through (((collusion))), secretly actually in bed in pro-Hillary forces? You think this is some sort of coincidence?

So now, this is what we know. We know that all the supposedly pro Trump forces present were in bed with anti Trump forces. It was all a set up. It looks like Lynch illegally bugged Manaforts phone during the meeting as well. If this isn't shit hitting the fan, I don't know what is.

BIG IF TRUE

THE GODS HAVE HIGH CONFIDENCE TOO, IT SEEMS

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/73080195/Rinat-Akhmetshin

Rinat also made a "visit" to the White House in January 2016.

>literally who
>"i have sources but i cant name them because reasons"
get this CNN-tier garbage out of here. People should know by now not to just spew bullshit without sources to back it up.

But, what if the sources here are right? Is Lynch getting thrown under the bus? cant we have some black people that dont get framed like this? It makes me so angry the way the Clintons ALWAYS have a couple of good black patriots take the fall for them. Ive been watching the Clintons since Arkansas and it always goes down this way. If only Obama could break the Clintons strangle hold on the DNC! Poor Loretta to rise so far for our people only to be the fall girl for those dirty Clintons!!!!!

Please God, let Loretta destroy the Clintons with an immunity deal where she tells all of the dirt on live television. Theres been enough brothers and sisters taking heat for the Clintons!!!!

There is market for foreskins. It's used in the same 'youth cremes', that they put placentas and sometimes even fetuses.

>So in other words, Rinat Akhmetshin, the "ex soviet spy" was at the Donald Trump Jr meeting, was also present at the meeting that McCain was given the pissgate dossier.
>Do you fucking realise what this means?

IT'S DEFINITELY A HAPPENNING

How about you read you fucking kike? Try calling it fake news

Desperation by the left. They're throwing this trash at Trump right now because they want to stop him but have nothing left.

If there was something here, the Democrats would have used it when Comey was fired.

Related. If any of you faggots are following the Tea Leaves Generals, there is a new one up

i've always wondered why political blacks don't realize this about the clintons. or maybe they do and that's why hillary lost.

i heard its similar to shark fin soup
miracle medicine that keeps you young and cures illnessess

Let's assume it's real
Now we break it down
>Obama looks for dirt on Trump
>Orders tapping Manafort's phone
>Hears something in Russian, not sure what it's all about
>Could Russia be helping Trump
>CIA asks contractor April Lorenzen to hack Trump organization's email and search the keyword "Russia"
>April finds Don Jr. Emails
>Obama admin leaks the emails to NYTimes

for you

The classic tactic of the left is to accuse your opponent of doing exactly what youre doing. So even if you have solid proof, it sounds like youre the weaker one coming back with "no, you were doing it."

Trump needs to stop playing nice. He needs to convince sessions to go full fascist and start dropping the hammer on these corrupt fucks. People need to start being hauled in handcuffs. This tangled conspiracy from democrats trying to set Trump up is no doubt the tip of the iceburg as far as their corruption goes. I am tired of the media colluding with the dems and the republicans letting them get away with this shit.

>DINDU

>>Hears something in Russian, not sure what it's all about
>>Could Russia be helping Trump
they have translators, how would they not know? stupid kike

Nah...they dont realize shit. Bill Clinton is the son of god to niggers and obama is god. its that simple.

Check Flag, read Text... JIDF approved response to current topic...

>>THIS must be TRUE!

The noose tightens....expect a false flag....

I thought that was another thing. He said stuff about lynch and also to look at who was chosen to look into the clinton aides.

James B is one of the three WH Anons

Posobiec is a fake news machine
he said that the guy blackmailed by CNN was 15 YO LGBT kid

this.

Sessions needs to put Democrats on the defensive.

They've been getting away with this charade for too long.

>It would be incredibly painful

4U

Anonymous sources are no longer accepted as sources now. Convenient

Damaging DNC news.....prepare for purely coincidental onslaught of "wh*te bois cant compete", youtard, interracial redpill, drumpf finished threads

> it's all so tiresome

the ((())) confirms it's a something burger by his presence and posts.

Bump from Tea Leaves General. Shills are sliding hard. Hopefully, we can get at least one of these threads to stick 1st page.

this story was quickly buried by the MSM. He was probably right.

Did we ever learn who the blackmailed person was?

NO! This can't be true!!! He's a Russian spy (that worked for Obama's DOJ and FusionGPS)!

>the ((())) confirms it's a something burger by his presence and posts.

You would think (((They))) would be harder to spot...

im not taking it as fact but if true it's pretty scandalous and could get some people to "suicide" mysteriously

He was 40 or something. Posobiec plants fake details in the stories the alt media publish to discredit it

the lynch manafort story is starting to gain steam on twitter. Is this the happening that WH user was talking about? I have yet to see anything regarding Mueller though.

It's pretty clear at this point that Obama and Hillary were behind manufacturing the Muh Russia shit. Lynch was in on it as well.

That's treasonous interference with the election.

Sleepy posting incoming

Oh, and now we know why manafort was playing with his phone during the meeting.

I am telling everyone right now that this is what is really going on...

Comey is a hero. he didnt prosecute Hillary because he had the motherlode from weiners computer. But this is a very very dangerous game versus truly devious people.
Comey doesnt go for email charges. He had ALREADY been informed by the Trump campaign from the beginning that something weird was going on. Don Jr wore an FBI wire to the lunch with the russian.

EVERY FUCKING NEWS REPORT HAS BEEN A COVER STORY.

Mueller never hired any clinton lawyers. HE FLIPPED THEM.

wait and see. It will turn out this way. Biggest sting operation in history. at the end of it comey will be called a hero, a lot of establishment players and dnc will be charged. we will get new laws restricting foriegn money and shit in the usa and we may end up seeing mass surveillence done away with. Oh, and george Soros is going down to.

The netflix mini series is going to be pretty awesome when it gets made.

Yeah nah, the codes an shit.

It's going to be Mueller that tightens the noose.

nice

Winner winner chicken dinner

So many happenings. Maybe an "Everything Russia General" is needed.

>Comey is a hero.
>Biggest sting operation in history

Gowdy:
>But I think history is going to be much kinder to Jim Comey

aren't you feeling sleepy user? but seriously we can't give him the nuclear codes.
ah fuck it have a justice bump anyways

What are you expecting from Mueller? My interpretation of WH user was that Mueller will be the one to indict people but it wasn't imminent, it will be down the road.

>KING NIGGER

Yep. Only legit if breaking the news on Sup Forums.

>the lynch manafort story is starting to gain steam on twitter. Is this the happening that WH user was talking about? I have yet to see anything regarding Mueller though

No this is only the Beginning, we should be expecting 3 names surrounding the Muller investigation

FEELING KINDA HIGH ENERGY

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Aren't you tired, emu?

>Typing on copy machine glass screen.
>My sides

why was comey fired by trump then?

The second that happens is when the left's cry of how Trump is "litterally Hitler" becomes true and then it will in fact be a huge loss for the right.

I think they are going to play it smart and take their time with it.

Be fantastic if they did hurry the hell up with this though.

Wow, jbro, great source you got there man.

so he can come back from the dead and check those digits. also so it's not too obvious

>pic is a guy in a bane mask

Seems credible. Trips don't lie.

>Mcmaster
>McCain
>McKay
>McKenzie
>McKeon

Irish Genocide when?

To get Mueller in as SC. This is going to be historical dynamite. Trump would be accused of going after his enemies if he appointed mueller to go after hillary. instead the dems screamed for the SC. Now they have him but not how they think. You cant investigate one candidate about russian election schemes without digging into all the candidates on the ballot and you damn sure do not hire the lawyers for the loser to prosecute the winner. Conflict of interest.

Taurus. Absolutely Haram.

So this was the meeting with the Russian that was given extra visa stay by Lynch ?

We need to string together some CONFIRMED data on all of this.

EXCELLENT ANALYSIS

Jack Posobiec is fake news incarnate

>So in other words, Rinat Akhmetshin, the "ex soviet spy" was at the Donald Trump Jr meeting, was also present at the meeting that McCain was given the pissgate dossier.

The incompetence is astounding.

I have little doubt this is exactly what's going on. Keeping a campaign promise.

>Trump: If elected, I’ll appoint a special prosecutor to look into Clinton’s emails

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/09/trump-if-elected-ill-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-to-look-into-clintons-emails/?utm_term=.677f057a8c83

Welp. That explains the Zumwalts. Super secret money pits that have no apparent purpose and contribute nothing to the government, yet get funded year after year

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/9fATU

Well good if they were using Trump employees phones as microphones maybe they can finally tell us what Russia actually did.

This.

He was the one that held up a 'RAPE MELINIA' sign at at DNC event.

Fuck him.

He loses all credibility just for doing that.

Nice fanfic.

Nah. Just ate a block of dark chocolate, I'll be awake for a while. Plotting the Emu War II Electric Boogaloo.

Please, everyone already knows how guilty these people are. There's already mounds of evidence. If I don't see them chains, I don't ever wanna hear or read another item about HAPPENING until then.

stop this larping nonsense you are sounding like a bernout

Get this hothead out of here!

No joke. I was a lifelong liberal until this election. They are such fucking liars. The media is the worst tho. I would fucking volunteer to round up these pieces of shit. The tappers, Podestas, clintons, obamas of the world. Utterly fucking disgusting satanist pieces of shit.

WH user said yesterday that Lynch was about to be outted with illegal activity and she's being investigated be foreign governments
WH user is legit as fuck

I want to believe