Trump Jr. Lied. There was a fmr. Soviet Counter Intelligence Officer at the meeting as well

We had a good run, boys, but this is really starting to unravel.
Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1A3mm
twitter.com/aynrandpaulryan/status/885622660083863553
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
archive.is/IExhs
archive.is/2y7Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

F

Fuck. Why is Donald Jr. such a fucking idiot?

The emails didn't even mention the guy though

>Don Jr on Hannity the day of the revelation
Hannity: "So just so we are clear, this is it? There was nobody else, ever?"
Don Jr: "This was it. I've told everything"

Fucking F

>Former Russian operative
>Legally residing in the US

Are we sure this guy wasn't just the translator?

He said he released "everything" and that there was "nobody else".
At the very very least, knowing just how serious the russia investigation is in the government right now, he lied by omission.
Obviously it doesn't tank his Father, but it pretty much kills the assertion that nobody has a right to feel skeptical of collusion. This isn't blowing over any time soon.

>tfw I am fucking a former soviet

wtf am I a traitor now?

archive.is/1A3mm
>He allegedly worked with Fusion GPS, the company behind the unverified dossier that claimed ties between President Trump and Russia.

>former soviets are inherently the enemy

Wut?

Did you know Gorbachev is a us citizen now?

A lobbyist at a meeting to lobby for an issue.
Sup Forums is the tarded, like cia

Like others have suspected, it's probably a set up orchastrated by the Obama admin, but Don Jr is a fucking idiot for taking the bait and bringing Manafort with him.
Because now the left has their evidence of attempted collusion. It may not be hard evidence. It may not lead to anything, but it's enough for them to eternally assume Trump cheated with the Russians.

>Russian American lobbyist
>Present at a meeting involving Russian affairs

All this fake controversy is tiresome

Don Jr should have mentioned that then.
Hiding details always makes you look suspicious.
I believe he is innocent, but whenever you have the spotlight on you, you need to tell the truth. The whole truth.

>suspected of having

Nothingburger.

What does this have to do with Bill Clinton getting kicked out of Oxford for raping a hoe?

Especially considering he's a legally residing Russian-American
If he had malicious ties to Russia, the feds wouldn't "suspect", they would know

KILL THE SHILLS

Seeing Sup Forums kick and scream and try to deny the whole Russia thing is hilarious. We've got months of this still to come, it's just going to get worse and worse and Sup Forums will get more and more BTFO and I'll be laughing the entire way.

Seeing shills kick and scream and try to whip up the whole Russia thing is hilarious. We've got months of this still to come, it's just going to get worse and worse and shills will get more and more BTFO and I'll be laughing the entire way.

Bullshit
This would've been the big headline prior to all this faggotry
That cuck reporter that lost his shit when Jr tweeted the emails would've called him out for being a dumbass

>still trusting the news
>still trusting news about Trump
>still trusting news from mainstream sources about Trump
>this late in the game

If the msm reported that people need air to breathe, I'd have to double check before my next breath, it's gotten so bad.

We get it, MSM. You didn't vote for Trump. You don't like Trump. We GET it. Jeez.

I agree but Trump should have mentioned him

So why did Hillary, Lynch, Obama and Rice let them into the country?

set Trump up?

why would a "known" russian spy be given US citizenship? whole story seems fishy.

Ignore Wikileaks. Ignore Clinton Ukraine IMF money laundering. Ignore uranium One.
sleep

You guys don't get it. It isn't a problem if there's another guy there that's Russian. The problem is you have this story about this email chain released because you know the Times is about to come down on your ass, so you release "everything".
WHY. WOULD. YOU. NOT. MENTION. THAT. THIS. OTHER. RUSSIAN. IS THERE??????????

Seriously, why? Because even if it's bullshit, it looks super suspicious and if you hate Trump, you now absolutely believe that this is them trying to hide the details. Half the country is looking at this and saying "they tried to hide it to cover it up".
This was terribly orchestrated by the Trump's. It may very well be an Obama trap, but if it is the Trump campaign fell for it ten fold.

>here is an old email of my end of the meeting

>aha! It didn't include absolutely everything about the meeting!!! Red handed !

Have you ever been to a meeting? Sometimes people are there you don't expect or don't know about ahead of time. And if the meeting isn't very eventful you don't always remember who attended

There was no dirt to colluse?

So we gonna charge Don Jr. with attempting to colluse?

Corey Lewandowski was on TV saying that Trump was in Florida for a rally the day of the meeting. This was a lie, he was in Trump tower.

twitter.com/aynrandpaulryan/status/885622660083863553

Lie after lie after lie.

Your argument is literally kangaroo court

>why did you not mention every soul you met with that may or may not have been Russian to your knowledge

Maybe don jr had no idea who the fuck the guy was. You are implying malicious intent erounesly and demanding the accused prove their innosence

>There was no dirt to colluse
According to who? The Trump campaign and the Russian lawyer?
You expect dems to accept that hearsay?

Serious question, what did the Russians ever give Trump?

I mean, collusion implies a quid pro quo, so what did both parties gain?

>Trump Jr. Meets with a lobbyist
>This is somehow illegal
hahahha no.

>But But....
>Some people suspect he might be a spy
You're a spy nigga.

The Russians are not trying to gain anything substantial. They are trying to make America tear itself apart. Soviet spies have been here infiltrating our military industrial complex and relaying trends and information for decades. This is all part of a plan.
Trump is innocent, but he's exploitable and not the smartest guy in the book.

See You guys keep tossing this "illegal" phrase around. Not telling the whole truth when your under investigation makes you look bad.

Trump Jr has always been the family fuckup.

This would have been a big nothingburger if he didn't lie about it so fucking much.

>You guys keep tossing this "illegal" phrase around. Not telling the whole truth when your under investigation makes you look bad.

Hey yea. Why didn't trump jr tell us what he had for breakfast that morning? What reason could he possibly have for leaving that out?

Was the cereal encoded with russian messages?
Why else wouldn't he tell us?

How can barron be so intelligent and jr be so retarded

The point is it looks suspicious as fuck to democrats.
Dems absolutely believe there was collusion going on in that room. If Don Jr believed he had done nothing wrong, he should have stood his ground and not budged. But he only released the emails because the next day the times was going to blow the lid off the whole story anyway. That looks suspicious. Period.
Then when it's reveled that's not even everything.
It could all be bullshit. It probably is. But it's horribly handled and as a result this meme will dominate his presidency now.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A hostile foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.

DRIP
DRIPPY
DROP

That story was fakenews. The website that posted it immediately took it down and claimed they were hacked.

I am telling everyone right now that this is what is really going on...

Comey is a hero. he didnt prosecute Hillary because he had the motherlode from weiners computer. But this is a very very dangerous game versus truly devious people.
Comey doesnt go for email charges. He had ALREADY been informed by the Trump campaign from the beginning that something weird was going on. Don Jr wore an FBI wire to the lunch with the russian.

EVERY FUCKING NEWS REPORT HAS BEEN A COVER STORY.

Mueller never hired any clinton lawyers. HE FLIPPED THEM.

wait and see. It will turn out this way. Biggest sting operation in history. at the end of it comey will be called a hero, a lot of establishment players and dnc will be charged. we will get new laws restricting foriegn money and shit in the usa and we may end up seeing mass surveillence done away with. Oh, and george Soros is going down to.

The netflix mini series is going to be pretty awesome when it gets made.

>b-but Hillary
Hillary isn't the president of the United States.

Link or GTFO

>drip drippy drop
Nobody is talking about or knows about this

But then where's the quid pro quo? If there isn't any, there isn't any collusion.

Honest to god, this whole meme falls apart the second you start thinking a little. I think that's why the left is screaming so loud and long about this - to prevent anyone to get a moment to actually fire a few neurons.

>suspected of having ties to russian intelligence.
>SUSPECTED

This is EMBARRASSING.

>there isn't any collusion
There is potential evidence of attempted collusion. There is no reason for sny Trump hater, which is over half the country, to believe that "nothing happened" in that meeting.

Do you believe that when Loretta Lynch met Bill Clinton on the Tarmac that they just talked about grandchildren and golf? It's the same shit here just on the other side.

>Date dissolved: December 26, 1991

Holy Jesus! Don Jr. confirmed time traveler!
>Holy Jesus! Don Jr. confirmed time traveler!

Anyone who can think about things realistically realizes that if Trump has such "deep ties" to Russia, why would Russia contact his son about this "highly sensitive" information, and then not deliver?

When Don Jr. uses BleachBit to wipe a hard drive because it had his golf-game on it let me know.

jr messed up big league, but he lied
not good

still better than Hilary

>potential evidence of attempted collusion
Still not, you know, collusion.

Also if he has such deep ties, why he is using a british publisher in very obvious emails to contact someone working with the russian government

That's why it's just evidence. It's worth talking about and it's not going to blow over.

Or, if such 'deep ties' exist, why wasn't some back-channel, through a mutual friend, secret handshake shit done?

Just herp derp wanna have a meeting with this guy I met? Herp derp sure, set it up!

>herp derp

he hasnt testified. his tweets aren't a testimony dipshit

It's all irrelevant.

The only logic they that comes from this is that the Trump campaign paid the Russians to hack the DNC.
But the DNC isn't a Government entity, and that doesn't undo the DNC colluding with media, receiving debate questions ahead of time, Etc.

Using Russia media platforms or posting fake news isn't collusion, and the Russians really gained nothing from this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Law broken where?

Cmon give me one teeny tiny law broken here?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys put in so much time an effort into these things, im not even a trump fan but you guys are just fucking retards. I love this. Please dont die from your butthurt hyperventilation please please I would run out of things to cheer me up.

Please feel free to complete this sentence and circle where appropriate

Donald Trump Jr. broke _________ law/statute/code/act by attending this meeting. With two/three/fifty Russian people who do not work for the Russian gov.

>don jr had a private meeting with private citizens and wasn't fully truthful about it to the news

IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE HILLARY WILL BE INSTALLED

Who the fuck cares about this narrative anymore.
Sage

Obviously Don Jr. thought that this must have been the translator.

It's super obvious that the Fusion firm tried to set up this meeting.

this is the translator people.

And yet, nothing happened.

underage or newfag

>Who the fuck cares about this narrative anymore.
Most people actually. It's the leading story out there.
Rush Limbaugh is even talking about it.

user, don't you get the impression this time is slightly different?

>it's not going to blow over

Well of course not, this is bush derangement syndrome x palin derangement syndrome squared.

It's just #RESISTANCE masked as unbiased news. Poorly masked, I might add.

That's the whole point. And anyone who spends any time thinking about it (unless their just a rabid progressive) will come to the realization that this "Muh Russia!" it all BS. Maybe even a setup.

Hes fucked now.

why did he fuck this whole thing over?

Even if there was dirt, receiving dirt isn't a crime.

if anything illegal happened, the meeting would have been released in October to basically hand the election to Hillary

>>tfw I am fucking a former sovietwtf am I a traitor now?

NO BUT IF SHE IS RUSSIAN I HOPE YOU HAVE AN ATTOURNEY EXPERT IN GOLDIGGERS

>for months
"THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE OF ATTEMPTED COLLUSION!"
>now
"NOTHING ILLEGAL"

Pathetic

he's fucked =/= Don Sr fucked

Then it's not a crime. And it wasn't an issue at all prior to the Russia hype.

They don't care all they care about is fear mongering trump people talking to Russians. I am getting sick and tired of this shit the media has never in our lives been so blatant in agenda when the fuck are they going to get what they deserve?

People have been saying here for months that even if there was something it wouldn't be illegal

The "dirt" was said to be provided by the Russian government. That's attempted collusion. Period.

Rush Limbaugh has been irrelevant since he was born.
It's the leading story because... well...
>it's a narrative

Come back to me when there's irrefutable evidence. Until then, unironically go suck a pipe of exhaust.

fucking russian agent alert

pls kill this traitor!!

>Rush Limbaugh has been irrelevant since he was born
Yeah, you're just shitposting now.

Its not about getting information. Its also about soliciting informatio. Its like asking people where to buy a hit man and then the feds arrest you for it.

For instance, sample news report paragraph:

>The revelation has shaken the White House, which for months has struggled to contain the fallout from a wide-ranging investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Now there's an interesting series of words, full of all kinds of insinuation intended to lead unaware readers to particular conclusions. Let's break this down.

>The revelation has shaken the White House

It has? How? In what way? Who told you? Wait, you don't have a source for this? Not even an unnamed one?

Okay. So the writer just threw that in there. Good journalism.

>which for months has struggled to contain the fallout from a wide-ranging investigation

What fallout? Was someone indicted? Convicted?

Oh, by fallout you mean all the stories journalists have written about this based on a pee party dossier ginned up by Russian operatives working for Hillary Clinton?

And this "wide ranging investigation," what does that cover, exactly? What leads are investigators chasing?

Oh, no details? I see. So, wide ranging is in there just to imply that this is super serious stuff and there's gotta be something to all of this.

>into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election

What kind of meddling? What did they do? Can you prove it or shouldn't this read alleged meddling? Meddling is kind of an imprecise word, isn't it? It covers an awful lot of ground, most of it not necessarily illegal. Without further detail, and there is none, the word literally has no concrete meaning.

And so there you have it. A series of vague, non-sourced, non-evidenced statements mashed together into one stinking pile of obliquely implied wrongdoing.

This is #FakeNews from top to bottom. This is how they do it. Constantly.

But they aren't getting away with it any longer, are they? People are wise to the game and the trust that they lost will never be regained.

I hope this is it for them. Their last gasp. The best thing that can happen would be the whole thing proven to be a DNC/Obama illegal activities / treason.

except its not illegal to receive information

True, but your post does nothing to disarm it. The left is winning this nerrative war right now. John Oliver in one video has more influence than the entirity of Sup Forums

wouldn't that mean trump is guilty too since he sought out information from Russians?

If the dems win in the midterms, which is likely, Trump will be the first republican impreached.

They did not receive information though they went out to the Russians and asked for it. Big Difference.

>believing I don't shitpost every time
Seriously though, the net result of all the "trump colluded with Russia" thus far has been conjecture and the exposure of an attempt at framing him (See: Don Jr.'s meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya was brought together by Fusion GPS, the people behind the slandering Steele Document)

It's almost..
It's almost as if..
>this has been planned

>John Oliver in one video has more influence than the entirity of Sup Forums

John Oliver preaches to the choir. If he was so influential the Dems would've won the election.

From where im sitting id much rather a Ruskie than a Burger turn up at my door.

>you have lost your minds and the world is laughing at you

But they aren't getting away with it any longer, are they? People are wise to the game and the trust that they lost will never be regained.

you mean a Russian came to them and said she had info, they went to see what was up and she didn't give them any info.

this will go nowhere legally.

And. Attempted. Collusion. Literally. Isn't. A. Crime.. Good. Luck. Impeaching. Faggot.

No, it isn't. There's no law preventing you from receiving dirt from a foreign Government. Happens all the time.
And you need to keep in mind. This is Russia, a Western nation. This isn't the Soviet Union. They are not a national enemy. It's no different from the British Trump dossier none sense.