Is there any "sport" more dispicable than bullfighting?

This is degenerate behavior.
It should be illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVPOTChae8o
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/feb/21/a-feast-of-engineering-whats-really-in-your-food
archive.is/QG7mu
youtube.com/watch?v=93_ttVOe-Dc
liveleak.com/view?i=27a_1453855560
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos
youtube.com/watch?v=aDktG64Cx8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur wife is into bull riding, cuck

you are
>pussy
>nigger
>amerifag

Only a savage enjoys tormenting animals.

its left over from mudshit culture when spain was cucked by mudslimes

what to you expect

>implying the bull isn't enjoying it

Nothing like a bullfighting thread to draw out the low class degenerates of Sup Forums.

I'd bring back bloods sports if I could so this doesn't really do anything for me

I laugh everytime I see one of this cunts get cought by the bull

We should make the refugees work as bullfighters but without weapons and with the time limit being as long as the bull can keep going.

But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin."

You can't have it both ways you libcuck hypocrite. Either other cultures are wonderful and you can NOT EVER judge "its part of their culture" oppressing women, cutting vaginas halfway off, terrorism.
You faggots defend this shit and and then get all pissy about a fucking bull whom btw is honored afterword, eaten and used for resources.
Liberalism is a fucking mental illness!!!!!

OP BLOWN OUT THE FUCKING WATERS HOLY SHIT

Death to Moloch

You dont know what you are talking about faggot.

Sup Forums Sage

More likely Romans tho

Well for that matter, everything I don;t like should be illegal. And everything I do like should be compulsory/

I think it is a pretty fair fight most of the time the human wins, but sometimes the human gets rekt.

It beats getting a air-bolt to the head in some chink in a bloody factory. All the bulls would pick the bullfight.

I don't really care, animals are property. Nothing more, nothing less.

That is just the cold and harsh truth. Sorry if that's too much for you to bear with.

Where do come up with these assumptions?
I oppose "oppressing women, cutting vaginas halfway off, terrorism."
Where is the OR part of your sentence that starts with "Either"?
Why does the bull have to be baited and tormented before it is consumed?
This is all about entertaining the lowest degenerates of society.
Do you enjoy dog fighting too? Since there is really no difference.

you're right

>In medieval Spain bullfighting was considered a noble sport and reserved to the rich, who could afford to supply and train their animals. The bull was released into a closed arena where a single fighter on horseback was armed with a lance. This spectacle was said to be enjoyed by Charlemagne, Alfonso X the Wise and the Almohad caliphs, among others. The greatest Spanish performer of this art is said to have been El Cid knight. According chronicle of the time, in 1128 "... when Alfonso VII of León and Castile married Berengaria of Barcelona daughter of Ramon Berenguer III, Count of Barcelona at Saldaña among other celebrations, there were also bullfights."
If Pater Europae himself enjoyed it, who am I to say it's bad?

Actually animals are sentient creatures that experience pain and fear.
Many people want to build descent human societies that eliminate unneeded and pointless suffering.
Degenerates and lowlifes are holding us back, but we are slowly making progress.

They enjoyed dog fighting too.
So that's OK too, right?
And if someone wants to tie animals down and torture them, that's OK too, right?
As long as some human is entertained it is OK, right?
Because the entertainment of degenerates is more important than the suffering of animals, right?

Yeah. Dogs are not humans. Don't be a leftist.

Aversion to suffering is a modern disease.

If it's their property and not someone else's, of course. What makes you think the well-being of animals matters to human societies?

you oppose it (oppression of women ext) but I bet you defend cultures that do it. And THIS is your issue?? kys dude
The (OR) is pretty obvious, "Or they aren't and we should judge"

>why does the bull have to be.....
this is a non issue, sometimes the bull wins.
and its not entertaining the lowest degenerates of society, It is entertaining the upper class and nobility of Spain,
Dog fighting might be entertaining the low class, I'll give you that,
And I realize that just because something is built up by ceremony and ritual doesn't make it okay (human sacrifice for instance)
but this is a non Sup Forums issue unless you are just desperately trying to be a pussy beta to get laid or you are really a mentally handicapped liberal who doesn't realize the bigger picture and the hypocrisy around this issue.

FALSE
American culture wouldn't be a constant barrage of faggotry if bullfighting was part of the Rodeo. Humans are savage, we must act it out, we must sacrifice an animal once in a while, it is given a place of glory, a sporting chance to fight for it's life.
Then you realize it had no chance, you had no chance, you empathize with the dying bull. You as a person are too weak to deal with this, so you want it banned.
If you'd internalized the lesson of the dancing bull you wouldn't be such a loser. Guaranteed.

Better bullfighting than bullsucking you americuck

I agree with this part:
"Or they aren't and we should judge"

>sometimes the bull wins.
The bull is only spared in extraordinary circumstances.
It would only begin to be remotely "fair" if the matador died 50% of the time. As it stands it is just a spectacle of slaughter.

I see no problem with this. We subject cattle in slaughter houses/factory farms to far worse conditions prior to killing them. At least these bulls get to meet their ancestors while engaged in glorious combat.

That said matadors are pretty puss, they need to do it with zero help from all the other fags.

I think you tagged the wrong person.
I don't care about bull fighting, It doesn't bother me.

Two animals pitted against each other where each can cause harm. Nothing degenerate about it.

i could see it beeing a noble sport if the bull actually had a 50/50 chance. But the way it is right now is just pussy shit b/c of pussy safety concerns. If you're going to attack a wild animal you should be prepared to die.

>far worse conditions
Why do people assume this?
this has to be a media thing, cows that are raised for slaughter have the EXACT same life as open field cattle, I work in Dodge city Kansas at a slaughter house. All of our cattle live normal cow lives until they are loaded on a truck and brought to us and they are killed within an hour. painlessly I might add.

soggy biscuit is pretty degenerate

>two animals
Then in that case they shouldn't have like 10 other people stab the bull beforehand.

fuck you burger, at least we didn't nuked innocent people to death

fcuking murderers,

This is why people hate an-caps.

>"I'm triggered."

What kind of conditions do you imagine they are in?
I am actually curious as to the extent of the brainswashing the media has done on you, and what specifically is the manifestation of the message that the propaganda has clearly made in your brain

You're all niggers.

Disregarding your opinion like

youtube.com/watch?v=UVPOTChae8o

What is degenerate about it? It takes balls of steel, promoting masculinity and courage. Fuck off.

Is being an amerifag a sport??

>Only a savage enjoys tormenting animals.

then stop eating meat that is produced in literal murder factory's you fucking hypocryte.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/feb/21/a-feast-of-engineering-whats-really-in-your-food

Are you a vegetarian? If not, stfu. Or do you believe that the cattle isn't under stress before they get killed in the slaughterhouse? You think they don't realize what is about to happen? You think thise millions of animals killed every day don't suffer?

Unlike you, I went to Spanish and Portuguese bull fights (the Portufags don't kill them in front of the adience, btw).
Watching a bull fight actually teaches you a lesson that you food-wasting virtue signaling hypocrits prefer to ignore: value and cherish meat. Don't throw it away, eat up and be thankful.

Also, you're a faggot.

Checked. Why didn't you archive?.
archive.is/QG7mu

Redpill: Bullfighting is actually an ancient Roman/Mithraic anti-Moloch ritual. Spaniards have been fighting interdimensional evil for centuries through this archetypal ritual.

You should thank them.

>Checked. Why didn't you archive?.

how do you archive?

An American dictating what is degenerate or not? Nothing new here.

jews, mohammedans, and the rest of the feminized world hate bullfighting. That means OP is, once again, a colossal faggot.

Fucking hell.

Only leftist snowflakes care about the suffering of ani-

youtube.com/watch?v=93_ttVOe-Dc

I agree with you on the bottom half but please answer and

Also, NO the cattle do not know what is coming, slaughter houses are designed that way, even if they weren't they are really dumb and will walk off of a cliff if you lead them there. It is actually a common problem when herding them

>Marine Le Pen
>Not a leftist

What did he mean by this?

i just fucking hate this event seriously not because i love animals but because are not remotely fair, fucking matadors are pussies, this event are not fair, the bull is in big disadvantage from the begining
before the event in the "preparation" they make the run for a long time to make it tired
they put grase on the bull's eyes to make difficult the vision
they put cotton balls with some substance just to make difficult the respiration
sometimes they cut the peak of the horns
and other things just to make the the faggot matador looks good, if the event was fair atleast i would have respect for it but they not and that is the reason why i laugh a lot when the bulls rekt those faggots

No, it's pretty fucking gay.
>Tennis
>Golf
>Maybe rugby because big men need an outlet to pummel each other.

Only really sports.

Why are latins so subhuman?
liveleak.com/view?i=27a_1453855560

>it's possible for the bull to maim or kill the people trying to kill it
Literally more ethical than normal hunting. Fuck off faggot.

great Ameriburger logic there, pal

watching these faggots get gored is always a pleasure.

hands off tradition

Well, under ideal conditions, the slaughtering can be done in a appropriate way. But consider: only in developed countries and even in thise there's a lot of misconduct going on. Also, many animals are kept in horrible conditions for their whole (short) lives. A fighting bull has the best life imaginable.

Get one of the browser addons that let you do it with just one click. Or go to archive.is and paste the url into the form.

the subhumans are the Mexishits
in Spain the horses wear a breastplate to prevent exactly that
but ofc Mexico is a failed shithole with people of IQ less than 50

Name of the browser add-on? Available for Edge?

Should be several available for every browser. There are lots of archive sites and addons for them. Can't name names, I use my own tools and archive.is, sometimes archive.org.

And who created the Mexicans, hm?
Spaniards need to be genocided for their crimes against humanity.

>vegan faggot triggered

you dont like it you dont watch it it's not even in your country

What's that sick mare slip'n'slide sport that's getting big in Uganda? That's worse.

no, it's the ultimate low. it doesn't get more pathetic, satanic and anti-Aryan.

An american talking about crimes against humanity

whats the purpose?

fuck off muhammad

Jose this is the 5th time you've posted this. No nation on Earth is exempt from having committed atrocities, least not Spain. If you're gonna keep ragging on and whining because you lost your one & only war against America, you're gonna have to do more than imply that America has been worse than Spain throughout history. Because honestly, i think most people with any knowledge of history would thoroughly disagree with you.

The thing that pisses me off about bullfighting is the sore loser attitude when the bull "wins"
essentially if the bull wins he is killed regardless, what a shit way to end the affair just like a kid that goes home with his ball, if the bull wins he fucking earned it everything is stacked against it if the bull wins then he should be able to live

>ball of steel
>bull is already permanently crippled and bleeding to death before the matador even steps into the ring

No there is not. And yes it should be.

>least not Spain
but only against the jews, muslims and niggas, Indian-Americans can't claim nothing because Leyes de Burgos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos
also
youtube.com/watch?v=aDktG64Cx8I

>Jose this is the 5th time you've posted this.
What did he mean by this

And maybe against Netherlands too, but Council of Troubles was just a prank, we are that way

Na na na na na na na na Batm... Oh Shit!

>if the bull wins then he should be able to live

Do you know what happens to the bull during the whole "match"? All the muscles and tendons in the bull's shoulders, hips and neck are stabbed repeatedly with spears so it can't charge with full power or raise its head. It would actually be more cruel to let the bull live because it would be crippled for the rest of its life.

Do you see those steaks stabbed into the bull's side and back. They are there to tear up even more of the nerves and tendons in the bull every time it tries to move around. The faster it tries to move the more pain the animal is in.

Well if it that is the case then they thought of that, making the whole thing rigged from the start, nevertheless if the bull wins early on or is not in a critical condition then I still think it should be allowed to live

Lad, if the bull do an excellent job, not by killing but charging and demonstrating strength, he's saved and is given to the cows to breed till he die

Completely agree. I think it's PETA, lefty, salty, crybully bullshit to assert, "BUT THE ANIMALS!" Fuck off, Hippie.

I Agree

This.

The bull REKT that horse and then stood in the middle of the bull ring like "what are you gonna do about it?" BASED

And I bet they let the bull live, right?

It doesn't matter. He fought til the end. He died with honor and integrity

Stfu you beta cuck

>right?
Fuck off cuck. The world is the humans play toy.

was the bullfighter trying to finish the animal off with an RKO?

Hey, you guys may hate me for saying this but I'm curious to know how dog fighting would be like.

I mean, I know what pitbulls have done to many people and I fucking hate that race and the gullible idiots that adopt them as pets and keep them with their children. Fuck pitbulls.