I M P E A C H

I M P E A C H
M_M
P___P
E____E
A_____A
C______C
H_______H

You didn't vote for him and are butthurt he won. We get it. We GET it.

ugh he literally raped her with that comment

this has to be worse than bill getting a bj in the oval office and he resigned over that.

IMPEEEEEEAAAACH

>critics

>Raped her with that comment.
>Raped with that comment.
>Raped.

Leaf, you are raping my common sense every fucking time on Sup Forums.

Surely this is the end of his campaign

Is that French mommy going to get TRUMPED?
Is she going to be the new Helen of Troy?

Clearly satirical post

I understand that English isn't your first language but nobody actually expresses their political beliefs with that silly level of hyperbole and exaggeration.

Yes. Trump had raped and impregnated her with those words. This is what liberals actually believe.

I thought it was obvious she doesn't fall for obese grandpa's?

News alert: young people find old people creepy!

EWWWW SOOO CREEPY! OMG TRUMP IS SUCH A CREEPER LIKE OHMYGOD WOW

Thank God the liberal media can get upset on her behalf, the horror of being complimented. How would someone as powerless as the PM of France's wife ever show her dismay otherwise?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

who are these fucked up white people that hate their elders? why are jews the only humans capable of sustaining society without becoming thoughtless adult-children?

>A hetero man appreciate a woman's body

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES, IMPINEAPPLE THIS MAN

Trump was being chivalrous, she looks like a holocaust victim.

You meant french mummy.

>Trump was being chivalrous
Hi Sean Spicer

TRUMP DARED TO OPEN HIS MOUTH

IMPEACH NOW

Brigitte Macron is going to have steamy adulterous sex with Donald Trump [spoiler] Jr.

She is old though.

>>A hetero man appreciate a woman's body
>>>Is also President, talks about it in public, so her husband finds out about it

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

She looks like she doesn't exist?

Are fucking kidding me dude. That is just a regular comment. I can't believe that is a real story. Holy fuck Trump is absolutely right about all of the media.

>no link

At this point he really can't say anything without being attacked can he? He could say "i like the colour blue" and the headlines would be "TRUMP RACIST ATTACKS PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT COLOURS"

>Critics on social media

This is "news?"

>EXTRA EXTRA
READ ALL ABOUT IT
>NEW YORKER AND LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD COMPLIMENTS WIFE OF LEADER
HAM PLANETS WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN COMPLIMENTED SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS
>EXTRA EXTRA

>compliment fitness and health
SEXIST REEEEEEEEE MUH VAGINAAAA

WOOO BOYS, THIS IS IT

FINALLY

THE BIG ONE

HES DONE

HES FINISHED

ITS OVER

FORGET IMPEACHMENT HE WILL BE EXECUTED FOR THIS SURELY

Just watch like half the Craig Ferguson interviews he will say "ooh you look ggggreat, whats your fitness, your dress has boob windows oooh". Nobody called him a demon.

Its like reporters live in this weird distant beta bubble where nobody gives compliments to women and everyone hoverhands.

Trump lives in the world where a nice complement begins most to all conversations. He also likes to shake mens hands, then say "wow thats a great grip, you are a strong fella, isn't he folks?"

Its how salesmen work.

>insulting God's wife
Trump must pay for this.

>Reporters
>Social media comments
Only in America

I read that in the voice of the Mafia 2 Paper guy.

>insulting a daughter of the House of Bog

Drumpf is doomed

He tells beautiful women they are beautiful, and fat women that they are fat.
>he must be stopped

wtf i hate gilfs now
day of the menopause when

this
she needs to eat something besides fetuses, something that'll give her a figure
oh who am i kidding, it's too late for her to become nica and t h i c c at this point

Don't underestimate the leaf.
I thought it was a joke.

>went to a bar near an arts school and a met a cool group, pretty representative mix of people
> go to a friends boat home to continue the party
> some fucking roastie decides now, after downing all my fucking pricey vodka, is the time to make a stand for women's rights
> starts demanding that everyone say women are equal to men in every way before she pours us a shot
> some beta pol poster decides to say women have their advantages and disadvantages the same way men do.
> rest of the girls started REEeeeing, until they hold him down and out of the blue started punching him in the face.
> in the quick 20 second "pounding" the guy broke free of told them, he has no beef what the fuck is wrong with them and leaves
> literally 1 minute later, maybe I shouldn't have done that from all the girls, a couple start crying because they technically assaulted the guy
> then some turbo whore goes, even though the guy is friends with the boat owner, he would have raped and murdered at least one of them if they didn't do that because cops are cis white males.
> Canada is lost, the prime minister is actually a great representation of the Canadian public