G-guys.... I've had the redpill blues recently, and I stumbled upon this. I'm now in full blackpill mode...

G-guys.... I've had the redpill blues recently, and I stumbled upon this. I'm now in full blackpill mode. Is this a real book? How can I not let this not turn me into a complete psychopath to save my people?

Israeli anons: please make a comment on this!

youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1jtKNs5q2o&t=5518s
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
coincidencedetector.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vBFuEo0Jzd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its a supposed hoax but everything in that book has come true. Just a (((coincidence)))

Here, catch!
hooktube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU

I already linked it and have been listening to it.

Hold me, windmill.

Try me!

(((They))) control both sides. Even Hitler was their boy.

>Nowadays, if any States raise a protest against us it is only PROFORMA at our discretion and by our direction, for THEIR ANTI-SEMITISM IS INDISPENSABLE TO US FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR LESSER BRETHREN.

Redpill me on how hitler was their boy

War profiteers

Of course it's real. Anyone who says it's not is as bluepilled as it gets. Everything here is multiple protocols coming to fruition.

Sent 100 million good European men to their deaths and created Israel.

I though the British created Israel?

Israel was already kind of created after WWI by the UK after a pact with the kikes.

Thanks for the Inforgraphics, I've archived it on my Hard Drive. for future purposes.

No. The Haavara agreement Hitler wanted to get the evil fucking coin clutchers out peacefully. They were being transferred out before war broke out. Jews boycotted this, Hitler invades Poland because the poles were murdering and raping native Germans (in disputed territories). Then yeah the rest. The Jews love to play the victim and expect no one to ask WHY they're the most persecuted people on earth. Because they cause shit wherever they go. With out fail

Kind of? How does that work?? For any info on this desu

Where can i read or download the complete history of jewish atrocities? Inb4 feds, Inb4 showdown with Andrew Jackson + Lincoln. and also list of famous jewish personalities (George Soros level types.

I search Jewgle and Duckduckgo (My search engine) it only shows semitic history, muh chosen people, 6 gorillion holocaust.

I only get breadcrumbs here in Sup Forums like this one

How you holding up, South Africa?
I know shit sucks in your country.
You good though?

Have you seen The Greatest Story Never Told?

Its on youtube.

This ones pretty good too, If you haven't seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1jtKNs5q2o&t=5518s

Well for a start I suggest you look into the communist revolution in Russia. 6 of the 11 people that caused the revolution were Jewish. Then move into carl Marx, who was also a Jew, and how he started feminism.

You start to realise once you read their evil fucking book that all these "good things" that are prompted by Jews such as diversity is just to divide the population of various countries. Clearly the state of the world right now is not natural.

Interested in where this all started? Look into the battle of Waterloo where Napoleon lost and how this caused Nathan Amschel Rothschild to take control of the bank of England.

Yeah. It's not so bad. Emigrating in a month to Scotland so I'm chuffed. It's inevitable now though that we end up as Zimbabwe. Too much corruption, identity politics and functionalism within the ruling party.

And on your side bro? What's it like having trump as a president? Does it feel any different?? Like are white people growing a spine there and are the minorities starting to learn there place?

The official Jewish narrative is that it was "plagiarized". Somehow plagiarism makes it not true.

Oh yes and under communism the worst atrocities were committed. It's stupid to suggest that Hitler is the most evil person in the world, even Alexander Solzhenitsyn identified the Jew in his book "200 years together".

Pic related.

A comprehensive list though, I'm not sure. But if you look at nearly all the collapses of european empires at rhe heart it's Jewish influence. the last stage of an empire is the age of decadence. Basically a culture obsessed with sex, materialism. Sound familiar?

Not sure if pic came up

The Biggest redpill/blackpill is realising that for Eternity you get to watch with God as these people are eternally punished in hell

>What's it like having trump as a president? Does it feel any different?? Like are white people growing a spine there and are the minorities starting to learn there place?

Christ, I wish. I live in the leftist shithole of Chicago. If anything the minorities have become louder and more annoying. Most of the white people around here aren't any better.
But I'm still glad he won. It gives me a spec of hope before we fall below 65%.

Glad you're getting out though. Good luck and make blonde children.

You're welcome. There's loads more where that came from here. imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
>the complete history of jewish atrocities?
Too many to list in one place
>and also list of famous jewish personalities
coincidencedetector.com/
Over 24,000 names on record.

>Glad you're getting out though. Good luck and make blonde children.

Lol oh yeah :-D

Fucking liberals man. You're lucky you get to shoot minorities when they start chimping out. I think all major cities in the world are leftists shit holes. Have you joined identity evropa?

I'm also studying on how do we create an artificial financial collapse then blame it on the jews/elites or combination of boths. I tracked down the history of Usury then It referred me to Abrahamic Religion books.

I'm devoting my bloodline to these particular race. may my blood be the silver bullet to the vilest race ever known.

I promise to be ruthless and use their strategies, tactics, playbooks against themselves. If my way will Triumph i'll make sure Judaism would follow suit Nazism and other extinct religion.

Thanks!

Friendly reminder

Lol well that isn't that hard.theyre always at the center of the collapses. 2008 for e.g. and only Lehman brothers got fucked. ((( Goldman Sachs ))) were the instigators of that for giving out sub prime loans to negros that couldn't pay it back. Then the collapse happened and then the Jews go in and but the properties for next to nothing. The trick is to grow the balls to name the Jew. You can call a new anything and they won't flinch, call his a jew and they recoil like the scoundrels they are. Problem is they have the market on the brainwashed normies who just believe screaming "nazi" is a winning argument, all the while not knowing there are real life severe consequences for a lot of people just because Jews exist.

>Have you joined identity evropa?

Funny you should ask. I actually contacted them and did the Skype interview and was accepted. But they don't really have a chapter here because of lack of membership. I also felt too old to join (34). I know I'm not a complete grandpa yet, but probably still too old to join and not feel cringey. It seems like a younger man's deal.

I'll just wait for the racewar to do my part.

34 isn't that old. I gave a friend who's in his 40s who started identity Ireland and he's going well.

Gees an interview? It's so strict? :-/ fucking antifa must have you chaps looking over your shoulders. Hey. Fucking antifa.

>The trick is to grow the balls to name the Jew. You can call a new anything and they won't flinch, call his a jew and they recoil like the scoundrels they are. Problem is they have the market on the brainwashed normies who just believe screaming "nazi" is a winning argument
A Secret Society that looks out for the interest of it's own country would tremendously help.

>The Central Banks is also the Elephant in the room
as they can Inflate/Deflate the currency of the country at the snap of their finger. I think a country's self-suffieciency could greatly mitigate this.

>the brainwashed normies
The trick probably is redpill your children and wife and friends. we must identify the enemy without them realizing they've been discovered.

If the white race we're to breed and propagate again on the goal of racial purity of white race, Do you agree on using Eugenics?

I'm not trying to be edgy at all, but yes every single one of them has to be rounded up and slaughtered. Even the ones that are barely jewish, even the ones that are your friends. Hitler was not fucking around, but he failed.

>Gees an interview? It's so strict? :-/ fucking antifa

I'm sure antifa are a big part of why they give interviews, but there's probably lots of journalists and feds trying to get in.

Bit of an overreaction for a group that hands out flyers and protests peacefully, but it's the current year. How can anyone possibly be proud to be white in 2017?

If you slaughter them and they survived again you would be demonized in the history of humanity. we must caught them red-handed then punish them by abolishing and making their religion extinct and miscegenation of their race.

You must look into this chap called 'Mike Maloney' he's got a fantastic 7 part series on the history of money and how the cycle occurs between precious metals and to fiat currency. I have been buying good and silver like it's going out of fashion because IMO the collapse is inevitable.

Yes I fully agree with you. Peacefully call out the Jew and you instantly take away their power. Let them know they've been caught and that we know what they're up too but as soon as another Hitler comes along, or we get violent we've lost! It will enable them to weaponise the normies like what happened in Hamburg during the G20. Will you raise your kids as a Catholic? I know it's big in the Philippines.

>Do you agree on using Eugenics?

100% yes. Even if it meant I would not be allowed to procreate because I did not meet standards.
I would understand that it was for the greater good of our kind.

It's real. The introductions are usually politically motivated one way or another, so disregard the intros. The text itself is real though.

Are you white or are you a Filipino desu? Yes I'm fully in support of eugenics. Selective breeding the best genes of our race from those that contribute the most and letting the weak genes die out. This while 1 man 1 vote equality is bullshit and it's not fair. Why must some one who lives off welfare get the same power and say in the country as those that contribute 4p of their hard earned tax to support the weak and run the government. It's mental. And your opinion? Would you go as far as sterilisation?

I specifically asked Israeli annons to comment on this! They are nowhere to be seen! They have a large enough presence on here, a few for sure have seen this post!

Their silence speaks louder than anything...

>How can anyone possibly be proud to be white in 2017?

So true.

Do you feel the interview helped identity good candidates and (((antifa infiltrators)))?

Its supposedly ironic satire written by a Jew after attending the Zionist convention.

>Will you raise your kids as a Catholic? I know it's big in the Philippines
Yes, lots of Catholic Schools here in Philippines, and also two most popular universities are Catholic.

>Are you white or are you a Filipino desu?
Filipino, but my grandmother has a history of being captive by the Japs, i look like an eastern asian man, probably a rape baby.

I'm syphatethic of European culture because i play lots of European classical piano pieces, and appreciate their art. Nowadays art is empty and boring then i learned it was a C.I.A. psyop and a method to pay huge sums of corrupted money to their also jewish friends.

Let the fuckers at jidf know we are willing to name the Jew. Honestly what more do we have to lose anymore? You guys will be fine for about 2 generations but you're deluded if you think your kids will not be in the same shot I am in South Africa if You dont.

Well you are an honoraryan in my book user.

Also, your president is awesome. Are you a fan of his?

>Is this a real book?
It's a proven (((hoax)))
But even if that's true, you can bet yer ass de rothschilds have adopted it as their playbook

I always am hesitant with any abrahamic religion now. But my girlfriend is a Filipino and very Catholic. I went to your country about a year ago, palawan is probably the most beautiful place on earth man. But fuck the traffic in manilla especially if you're in a jeepney.

Is duterte winning against the druggies and muzzies yet??

>Do you feel the interview helped identity good candidates and (((antifa infiltrators)))?

Yes... Very yes.. If you care about what's happening to whites, you really can't fake the passion and give the answers they're looking for. At Least with antifa.
I'm sure trained feds have infiltrated, but they would honestly be wasting their time. Their message doesn't need violence to spread.

Duterte is ok, I agree on his point-of-view on China problem, alternate route funneling lots of money on the chinks.

What i don't like is he doesn't know his enemies, like Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi, Israel. Musslim countries intereference using terrorism was never mentioned.

Also he's comforting Communists
And passed BBL( Bangsamoro Basic Law) enables muslim gov't in southern phil. basically parallel gov't under PH Gov't

he's an ok type of presidents. like it when he triggers human rights groups of Soros

Agreed. As long as we remain peaceful, and pro white I don think the government will give us shit. But if 'another hitler' tries to show up then I think it's GG. Does identity evorpa addres the jq?

Yoh the muzzies have infected your country to such an extent?? :-0 I know cebu was basically a 5th column of Islam when i went there but damn a parallel government is unprecedented.

> Does identity evorpa address the jq?
They asked me my views on (((them))), and they ask if you are Jewish on the application before the interview.

So pretty much yes.

I'm looking forward on using Eugenics on white people selecting white desirable like Tall, Intelligent,Athletic, Blonde, Non-kike nose, Green-eyed or Blue-eyed. Probably will be realized 2050's by then i should've the wealth and capability to preserve European race and use Eugenics to increase your numbers and also teach them the right ideology, and the true history (redpilled), knowledge on Banking, Politcal Climates.

Trust me you'll be beautiful and Intelligent again

Fucking sweet man!!! God damn that's impressive. I wonder what they would do if you lie about that and you get found out later down the line.

One thing i like about yanks, is that you've got balls. Europeans have become too comfortable with luxury.

Islam is an easy enemy, their first reaction is straight confrontation and violence. too predictable.

Only mindanao was majority Islam, Visayas and Luzon is still 95% Conservative Catholics.

Also can't sense ZOG presence here.

I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.
Even trump bows to Israel and plays nice with Saudi Arabia despite the fact that they funded 911.
I also wish he would just say that the government has no role in providing health care. We all know he thinks it, but won't act on it to avoid lower poll numbers.

The good with the bad, my friend.

Damn dude. You're my hero.

Interesting enough there is apparently a group that arraignes marriages among european people according to your genentis. I'm led to believe. Will find out if that's true when I see the people I'm ment to when i get to Europe. So maybe isn't far fetched.

Problem is the muzzies breed like rats. Do the native Filipino people have a declining birth rate as well or are you guys okay to compete with the breeding rate of Islam on that front?

You are right on the money. Hope his running mate Marcos wins his case against the old hag.

I gotta go, no homo, but you guys were cool too talk to.
Follow me on twitter if you got it @saltycracker2
Not my real name or info, and i just use it for shitposting, but shit posting is kind of out thing anyway.

Take care

We have increasing unsustainable birth rates. Needs more war or surveillance against Islam.

>there is apparently a group that arraignes marriages
And also lots of women in Europe accepts, surrogacy and willing to be surrogate mothers.

All i needed was consent to select European people.
so as long as there is no mass-sterilization and huge african immigration to a country using Eugenics is still greatly possible.

Hopefully the Dutch (for their height) and Germans ( for their creativity and intelligence) won't be rare in the future.

Also the techonology to store Sperm & Egg cells is available and this storing techonology has a effective shelf life of 10-15 years. so yes we can still turn this thing around.

I might just do that chap. Keep well and stay safe. I'm also out. Going for a beer with the lads.Cheers Filipinebro. Stay safe.

The remaining 5% are cultist. ADD and INC are legally sanctioned religious cults.

Get breeding then desu. I expect no less than 5 kids. ;-) haha cheers bro

I'm thinking on joining freemasonry PH and learn who's on who's side.

We need a our own Secret Society badly.

I'm a 3rd degree mason. It's nothing special. So far anyway. Maybe in a real city you get to see what's happening but not where i am.

I'm only 15 min. into this and I'm very impressed.

I heard the real fun is on 33rd degree but nothing special under. I wanted to know who are prominent and undeclared freemasons here as they could work against us in the future.

Yes. My thoughts exactly. Becoming the infiltrator one person at a time. God imagine if we could organise a coup from within masonry. Haha

hey friend!

Here is something scary to think about...

>You may say that the goyim will rise upon us, arms in hand, if they guess what is going on before the time comes; but in the West we have against this a manoeuvre of such appalling terror that the very stoutest hearts quail -the undergrounds, metropolitains, those subterranean corridors which, before the time comes, will be driven under all the capitals and from whence those capitals will be blown into the air with all their organizations and archives.

Think these kikes have had nukes since early 1900s. Now they got the whole word rigged with them ready to blow.

Should make time capsules with those.. just in case of no justice no peace..

It's a farm you gonna get milked and won't learn jack !

You alone (((they))) control the head of every dragons now now

Bare minimum you should AT LEAST have a grasp of what the pure doctrine of Lucifer is before becoming a Mason so you have some idea of what you're getting into.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBFuEo0Jzd8

"Proven" hoax by CNN

He should have read it in the merchant meme voice.

This indeed

well then what's your take on that?

I have no intention on becoming an Elder or Grandmaster, Things like that. I just want to sniff out the smoke but i won't dive down to their rabbit hole.

(((they))) have chosen China as their right-arm over America now. Conservatives today are so stupid and blind over where the real threat is. Can we stop focusing all our hatred on a few thousand Syrian refugees when China is literally colonizing Western Canada?

You do realize that part of the purpose of initiation is to slowly erode who you used to be and form you into a person befitting their mold, right?

Propaganda , the film leaves alot of bad things out so in my opinion it's just as bad as the Jew documentaries

If the vast majority of it has been proven correct in the past century, does it even matter if the book itself is a hoax?

Then push back, buy your own Land and houses. Otherwise if you don't want your daughter to be chionged or blacked, Immigrate to Eastern Europe or Iceland and Greenland.

It's just the biggest hoax on the history of mankind after 911 ain't nobody got time for that !

Have a good one Twinks..

Oups wrong dude .. sorry twinks

Fucking kikes man