Are men better than women at women's sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/].
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uh, *duh*.

trans in which way im so confused

Honestly why is this allowed. .. don't feminist flip out over this shit?

For the same reason Sweden got as bad as it did: the social and bureaucratic consequences are too much for the average person to take on by themselves. Even to voice disagreement would bring on social shunning and the school district getting involved.

The average, nameless, faceless, silent majority in society have too much invested in trying to get ahead in life in work and in their careers. They have something to lose when they speak out. That's why people who work for themselves and who have a strong and close social group of friends will speak out against this insanity: they can afford to.

How hilarious is it that I literally can't tell that's a male nigger with long hair since all niggers look like upright walking dogshit?

If whining and bitching was an gender mixed sport women would never be beaten at it, everything else men would win every time.

Are transgender athletes the final redpill? Nothing will convince liberals of the biological differences of the sexes faster.

Very concisely put. I wonder if feminine erections feel the same. ((I could get into this))

Obviously

Women sports don't even exist in this field of reality

I'm mtf trans and I don't think trans people should compete in sports with cis people

Women's sports are just as competitive as male sports.

See? Just as strong as men.

Can't imagine the amount of arthritis those flaggers must have.

Women sports is equal to the paralympics - you know its fun for them so you just let them have it but nobody really cares.

>that girl with the wtf reaction

everytime

>are women better than men
no
now kys for being a dumbass nigger

>but his time
>his

REEEEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because involvement by feminists would absolutely quantify the advantages/disadvantages as they correlate to being male/female, effectively dismantling the movement.

In other words, they would be admitting they have been wrong since the start.

Their seemingly contradictory behavior makes sense when you realize their goals is the fundamental breakdown of western society and not equality or social justice.

This is the absolute best part of the leftist, SJW, identity politics.
It's literally insane, and everyone totally fucking knows it -- yet they carry on anyway.

There is literally no difference than an adult competing with children in athletics because they "identify" as a younger person.

This shit is the perfect continual suicide of the dumpster fire Democratic Party.
So in the short term, while it's utterly ridiculous, it's serving a purpose for the long term.

100000% correct, sir.

Lel

I have to give communist credit on this issue. They've been able to effectively subvert the meaning of gender and biological sex. Creating the confusion necessary for these LGBT policies to succeed, given how illogical they are. It'll take a long time for before this can be rectified if ever

hahaha

trans are higher on the victim hierarchy than white women, so those people won't criticize them, but I don't know how they relate to POC women

Nobody pretends they do lol
that's why we have female only leagues.

This is fake news. If he was in the game they would be way too far ahead for there to be a game winning home run.

The kind of feminists that (correctly) flip out about this stuff have been labeled as hateful bigots by the other feminists who don't.

Ironic, isn't it? Women telling other women that they hate women because they don't think that men are women.

>assuming all this shit
didnt you have parents? or go to a school? they should have taught you not to assume. what if he showed up late or was benched? dumbass

Hanlons razor. Never attribute malice to what can be adequately explained by incompetence.

Women are just full sized adult children. Your giving them to much credit.

Was ment for

Western Civilization has been Social Engineered to a point where this question actually has to be asked & it's only going to get worse.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/].

Social Engineers plan on completely destroy the concept of "Sex & Race", while promoting Mental Illness,Pedophilia & Bestiality. This combination will destroy the Civilization & pave way for the "Globalist Endgame".

Saved

That filename is killing me.

In the future sports competitions will be men in one group and crazy men in the other. Women can only watch and any feminists who complain will be condemned by the left as transphobic bigots.

Post tits

>I can't say it's because she was born a man or not, because I'm not a doctor

Are you an Autobot or a Decepticon?

It's a guy who one day decided he was a female.

Couldn't this all be solved by placing these folks in the special Olympics. Nobody will care if they are destroying retards. And some of these folks won't want to compete bc they will be labeled a retard. That's a win win if I've ever seen one desu