youtu.be/f5xdgYLuFCk
youtu.be/5HeZtFH1Trg
youtu.be/t8EwzisBEHc
youtu.be/NTChaucaM0s
youtu.be/aCJ0auISVZM
youtu.be/QXwOdSqF8dI
youtu.be/Ut7I75Q_-zA
youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya_(confederation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Larping

Muh Heritage

The old America dying and an overreach of states rights.

Flag of my homeland, Southern/States rights and Rebellion.

It looks nice. Too bad it triggers nigs so much

>ruski navy flag
nothin to think about
only fly it, or any flag for that matter, if that's where you from

triggers liberals

Its a flag that people from the North despise because they can't control the feelings of people, so they try and control the next best thing, possessions.

Pisses off social liberals and made good music, good enough for me.

Looks nice. One of the best battle flags. But it's kinda larpy to hang it on my wall.

Flying it makes about as much sense as flying the British flag, they lost and America is for winners.
t. southerner

when did they added the texas flag??

Texas.

Just the good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm.

Flag of traitors and degenerates. The America that was born from the ashes of a destroyed Confederacy and the spoils of the Union's domination is the true, great America.

Aesthetically pleasing

It's a cool flag but it doesn't have much sentimental value to me.

People who bitch about racism with it are cancer. You could interpret pretty much anything regarding anyone's heritage as racist with enough mental gymnastics.

History

Nah brother. Without your country, we wouldn't have had our traditions.

Aestethicaly speaking Dixie flag is simply most beautiful flag ever, not even joking, Union Jack is great as well which should not come as surprise as pattern is quite similiar

It's a beautiful thing. Represents Independence and evokes hatred from the opened minded coastal liberals.

I thing about a cultures history. Or I thing about the right to love your own culture.

Johnny Reb did nothing wrong!!

And Communist SJW are trying to erase white history aka White Genocide

the south, hot weather, idiot rednecks.

>the south, hot weather, idiot rednecks.

Thanks Jew

sauce?

Democrat? Losers? 150 year old butt hurt?

I suppose it depends on who you're talking about. No faster way to be dismissed as a Coon or Uncle Tom by affluent white liberals than to be a black man flying the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

>t. southerner that was picked on by rednecks in high school
fix'd

fly em high nigger!

youtu.be/mllAnPKS6Zs

>wants sauce on personal opinion

>be
>browsing Sup Forums
>Stumble up and OP with "controversial" image and one question.
>mouse over OP's id.
>mfw it has ONE post in the thread.

I wonder why the battle flag is more well known than the actual CSA flag? Must be because of Lee.

youtu.be/f5xdgYLuFCk

youtu.be/5HeZtFH1Trg

youtu.be/t8EwzisBEHc

youtu.be/NTChaucaM0s
youtu.be/aCJ0auISVZM

Partly. It is certainly iconic. It also doesn't help.that the Confederacy dropped a simplified American flag (the Stars and Bars) in 1863 and subsequently used two more national flags that incorporated the battle flag into their design.

The image used in the last song is Ole Miss' former mascot, Colonel Rebel. He was removed several years ago and replaced with a bear or something. It is notable that a majority of Ole Miss students voted to keep him. Col Reb was actually based on a beloved Ole Miss fan Blind Jim Ivy who was a campus fixture until his death in 1955 and was affectionately known as the "Dean of Freshmen."

It was never actually used to represent the Confederacy, so even if you think the only reason for the war was slavery, I don't see why it's considered a racist symbol. In my 26 years of life I've only seen it used to represent Southern heritage, culture, and pride. So I like the flag.

my anecestors died fighting the men who flew that flag.

>It was never actually used to represent the Confederacy, so even if you think the only reason for the war was slavery, I don't see why it's considered a racist symbol. In my 26 years of life I've only seen it used to represent Southern heritage, culture, and pride. So I like the flag.
\Because the Left is Anti-White above all else and feel to destroy white history and culture everywhere.The South is still the strongest, oldest, and cohesive White american culture even to this day.

What amuses me is that blacks whine about slavery, yet have owned more people than any other race; there are more African slaves in Africa RIGHT NOW, than whites ever owned, there were black freed men who owned slaves in America too. They were known as being the WORST to their slaves, and treating them as inhuman.
Now most blacks think pimping is the shit....which is just another milder form of slavery.
Blacks are not against slavery, they are just against slavery for THEMSELVES, and using the past to their benefit.
youtu.be/QXwOdSqF8dI

(Says this about the flag of Democrats. Hilarious as shit)

>what do you THINK?

More places that have slavery: China, Africa, India, ISRAEL...to name a few. (that's a fun one to google. It is not just legal, but it is actually legal to advertise your slaves as prostitutes in newspapers in Israel)
That's right...slavery in the Holy Land. The birthplace of slavery.

White dead slavers are still a bigger story than living brown ones. Pretty amazing really.
youtu.be/Ut7I75Q_-zA

Makes me think of Lynyrd Skynyrd.
I love that flag.

Very Aesthetic
It triggers liberals
But it doesnt really stand for the Army of Virginia anymore. Or the south even. I see the thing all over the fucking place. If anything its become a symbol of rural whites across the country.

dukes of hazzard probably had a lot to do with it

I'd gladly fly it next to the Gadsden.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya_(confederation)

Leafs use it to hide their flag. Either that or the based south meme is bullshit and they actually consist of SJW faggots and inbred retards.

SHE AIN'T FORD TOUGH

I like it !

Pretty.

Jews and useful idiots.
>Reminder that slave owners made up less than 2% of the population, yet tricked 50% into thinking slavery is something worthy dying and killing your brother over.
>Reminder that Jews infiltrated both sides and wanted both sides to slaughter each other.
>Reminder that this was the Jews' first attempt to dewhite America.
>Reminder that the average Southern was hurt a lot more by slavery than any benefit they could receive from it.

pretty good flag.

>southern states are only now starting to recover from the destruction and subsequent occupation guised as (((reconstruction)))
>great

1. A love of Southern heritage is not inextricable from the Confederacy. Any Southerner who deludes themselves into thinking the Confederacy didn't exist literally so rich people could justify expanding their plantations by acquiring the property of small-time farmers and driving them out as competition to increase their own income, as well as justify owning poor people (eventually whittled down to exclusively poor people of color so poor whites could be manipulated with racism into continuing to support rich people) needs to read a book for once in their lives, not just to stop being a bootlicking shitsucker, but actually learn something about your heritage and history, instead of shouting MUH NIGGERS everywhere you go. You're a disgrace to the actual cultural heritage of the South if you support the Confederacy, basically. If you support the Confederacy as an Ancap, you are actually the supidest, most unintelligent and hypocritical motherfucker alive, because the Confederacy LITERALLY was an oligarchy operating under a farce of "state's rights."

Dirty rednecks who chew tobacco and go mud trucking