Gentle reminder that Trump supporters are traitors and cucked by Russia

Gentle reminder that Trump supporters are traitors and cucked by Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder the OP sucks on the anus of the new york times, cnn, msnbc, guardian and fake news.

You should be flogged and hanged. You stabbed America in the back and handed the keys over to a people who hate us and will do everything in their power to undermine us like they have been doing for decades.

hillary clinton is legally and theologically the same person as Bill Clinton and he is a convicted traitor to the USA
so Hillary clinton betrayed the USA without even being the president

America was already in the hands of people who hated us. Obama and his cronies. Liberals have been ruining this country for decades, intentionally and openly with planned precision.

We aren't talking about Obummer and Killary now are we though? You don't replace traitors with a traitor who fights for our team and say everything is okay now. That's purely retarded.

It's funny that you don't realize how ignorant you are. The same people who call all the major, respected news organizations "fake" are the same ones who cite Alex Jones and other ridiculous sources. You call them out on the "sex slave children on Mars" and they just say "that wasn't Alex Jones, that was WhatEverTheFuckTheCooksNameIs", always leaving out that it was ON Alex Jones show, that he has crackpots like that on all the time, and Alex Jones has plenty of his own laughable theories. But he's not fake. And the most respected news organizations in the world are.

you are a fucking idiot.

>s a convicted traitor to the USA

none of those words mean what you think they mean.

Bill Clinton was convicted of nothing and was never even charged or tried on treason.

Do you enjoy lying or are you actually stupid enough to believe your shit?

Let's face it, televised news media is all fake. They're all out for ratings and entertainment. They all get hard ons for shock factor moments.

Ignoring them completely, I don't understand how Trump supporters can't put two and two together individually. You've got so much shit done and said BY the fucking person you're defending that points to him being a sketchy, treasonous bastard, and yet you choose to not see it.

It's not just Liberals that are retarded. Conservatives are turning retarded too.

>mfw I'm defending the Trump supporters
Look what the left has done to me. LOOK AT IT.

You're a moron. Saged.

>hillary clinton

isn't it about time you moved on from crying about Hillary Clinton? You may not have noticed, but she didn't win. And yet you can't let her go. You have to keep talking about her. You should learn to let it go. You might become a nicer person and people will start to like you again. If they ever did.

Clinton's collusion with the DNC was exposed
REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Trumps got tiny teency weency little hands, he can't bare to hold onto all these feels.

Perhaps he's just a GAY FROG who EARNS MONEY sucking metaphorical DONGS.

Like mine, he's been sucking my member since the beginning of his election campaign.

Remember: Vote Donald Chump 2017?

That was me, and I fucked him up good.

I got the whole world to hate him, something about earth friendly technology or electronic funds transfer.

Dismantling establishment.

Oh look, this thread again. Please tell me again how you guys lost and its all Russia's fault.

>It's funny that you don't realize how ignorant you are.
Nice Plebbit tier statement.

>The same people who call all the major, respected news organizations "fake" are the same ones who cite Alex Jones and other ridiculous sources.
No they're not. It's just easier for you to say that so you can umbrella people who disagree with you and your establishment narrative as crazy and hypocritical.

For decades the countercultural narrative was always that the establishment "anything" was deceiving us to serve their own purposes. Suddenly now that the old counterculture is the establishment it's alright to believe what they have to say and insinuate.

You're a stooge and you don't even know it.

A gentle reminder that Luciderians use gaslighting as tactic when their arguments fail, and it does not work on us any longer. The election results proved my theory, and you're an idiot.

Have a fabulous day.

Lmao instant shill kill, only have to bring up Hillary and the shills begin offering their insults and logical fallacies and straw men... no, Hillary is not to be forgotten... The Whole reason trump won was because people are deathly afraid of Hillary (who manufactured ISIS...). So he should take this into account when gauging his base/following instead of going full GOP. It's a very valid point in any real discussion.

muh russia

We have all the guns. :)

Haha someone is afraid of being deported!

Obama hated America. So did Hillary. Trump loves America and isn't owned by anyone. And he is tearing down everything Obama did, brick by brick.

>Scared to be killed because im a racist minority.
>Anyone who doesn't agree with me should be hanged.
Your people's delusion never ceases to amaze me.

I'm an aryan conservative who owns a rifle and a handgun. You should be very afraid of the conservatives that see you Trump supporters in a bad light. We aren't going to let you tarnish Reagan's legacy and let America descend into idiocy and chaos. We're going to remove you fucks like a tumor.

You are so wise. If libtards just admitted that HRC was a BAD candidate then maybe they'd pick a GREAT candidate for 2020. Someone that voters actually LIKE.

I wish you'd be herded into a gas chamber, but the good ole rope and noose sounds like something more befitting of someone who's mind fled back to medieval peasantry.

Are you a walking thesaurus? fuck off.

>trump loves America

The only thing trump loves is trump. And maybe Ivanka

Are intermediate-level words and phrases confusing you, user? Kill yourself. Social evolution is going to devour you and shit you out into the forgotten annals of history. You are nothing but a stain on society and its advance towards true greatness.

You know constantly accusing Trump of incest is both disgusting and uninventive. If you can't contest us in the arena of ideas (which liberals never have) then shut up. Using slander is the sign of a low born and unintelligent person.

Don't use big words. It hurts their little liberal brains.

>Social evolution
Whites minoritizing other whites for electing the lesser of two evils in running a country.
If common sense is a stain on society then maybe I should gas myself and get this over with.

It always goes to sex, incest, urine or feces.

Liberal know their ideas are shit, so they attack with the most vile and false bullshit.

Basically, they want your money and to tell you that you are stupid.

Liberals feel they SHOULD be your overlords, so using government to tax you and control you makes them feel smugly superior. It's also why they fly into a rage when their plans don't work out.

They feel entitled to your money, your stuff and want to lecture and abuse you in the meantime.

I understand that it's so *great* to have someone who says they're on our team in power after 8 years of liberal domination. But do you really think a decent leader would have his entire agenda based on dismantling that of which came before without providing a reasonable or appropriate replacement? Do you really think a decent leader would make dozens upon dozens of promises to the people who voted desperately for change and then deny any of those promises, flip-flopping every time it may tarnish his image and ego?

Trump is barely a Republican. (None of his policies or views are small government. He seems to want to preside over everything government related. He wants to shift the Republicans to BIG GOVERNMENT). He's a Capitalist through and through, but he doesn't have any connection to us (the people) or desire to be responsible for us. He's the father that will never be there for his children/ His son still waits patiently for the day he may return and play catch. It will never happen. He's false hope. He's good at expressing the dissatisfaction of us conservatives.

All of his interests lay in foreign powers and investments with Russia being his favorite. Before the election, during the election, and still after the election. Even if you love Russia, it's dumb to think that we should let them have a hand in shaping our great country, our people, and our future. This is the god damn USA, not some puppet nation guided by wannabe dictators and deceit.

Tax's make private property public.

I swear to God if I die because of my words, I'm going to have an eternal orgasm and impregnate heaven with my purity.

THIS IS A BAIT THREAD

SAGE IT

Yah, what? Trump has flipped way less then any other president in my life time

If Obama made promises, I wouldn't even expect him to keep them. I knew he was full of shit. Trump is a great president. He finally talks to the people and doesn't just work through media

cuckservatives get the bullet too

sage it

Godspeed, shill-fighter. The Crusade against liberals is no small task.

But.

We're starting to become the shills we hate. We're bowing down to something that could hurt our values more than Libtards. We're letting Libtards wins by becoming /sigh/ Conservatards.

AntiFa - you have know idea what you are awakening, what you are in for.

He's done close to nothing in 6 months. You're pulling support out of your ass at this point.

These Bait threads are being used to Slide other topics.

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments(archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post.

That's not true, but...
Neither do most presidents. It's business as usual.

>traitor
What you going to do about it fuckboi? Oh, nevermind, it's b8.

Except for the fact that trump has said some questionably sexual things about ivanka and likes to go watch teens in the dressing room at miss teen pageants. Trump is sexually attracted to kids.

Liking girls is a crime? Old men say weird shit all the time.

>We're going to remove you fucks like a tumor.

Better men than you have tried.

"Marxism killed 100million people, but that's only because it was never implemented properly"

>cucked

I'm glad you acknowledge that woman is the property of man and as such should not be allowed to cheat on you.

>USSR at the peak of its power and influence couldn't do shit to influence US elections
>Crumbling, piss poor, drug addicted and basically dying kleptocratic piece of shit (((((Russia))))) totally puts its candidate in the White House like it's no big deal
B-based Putin?..

> establishment democrats listening to their base

Forget it, the establishment is run by old boomers who are authoritarians stubborn and stuck in their ways. They don't really care about progression of anything but only the money in their pockets.

Liberal Boomers have an extreme dislike of the younger generation and only pander to them with a fake smile. As long as the liberal boomers are in authority positions, it's going to be a shit fest for some time.

The truth is, the establishment doesn't want a "great candidate". They want a great deceiver as a candidate.