How can you read this headline and still not think we are living one of the dankest timelines?

How can you read this headline and still not think we are living one of the dankest timelines?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mdqZV
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Only reading headlines
Here's the article: archive.is/mdqZV

>shotgun
Oh so he's a fudd that will ban magazine fed long guns???

My name is Kiiiiiiiiiid Roooooock!!

It instantly brings up that movie Idiocracy in my mind. Where the president is a retired pro-wrestler, but is actually semi competent.

Maybe that movie was meant to condition people, because shit, if Trump can be President and Jesse Ventura or whoever is governor for Minnisoda is possible, why not a meth-addict white rapper from the 90's for senator?

>kid rock

Oh yeah, that one C-list celebrity that shilled for Trump. Cool I guess.

bitch ruined sweet home Alabama for me, fuck em

Based Bawitabawa Merchant! Let's meme him into office pedes!!!

>implying he isn't carrying a magazine-fed long gun

Kid rock would not be the first celebrity senator

What an absolute fucking loser. Anyone who supports this piece of trash is exactly the kind of low-class white person that literally every other demographic hates, especially white women. Kid Rock is so inherently disgusting and inferior it is truly embarrassing and pathetic that any right-winger could possibly support him.

sage and report all worthless non-political threads.

I'm from Michigan, so yeah...I'd vote for him. It'd give liberals a fucking heart attack if he won.

Serious butt hurt detected.

at first i was thinking theres no way a former rock/rap star with a sex tape could get elected then I remember Al Franken.

Hahahahahahaha

yeah, what about The Rock?

You forgot the governor of California

t. Joe Dirte

So is he running, hypothetically running, or a senator?

You know that will be the opener for every single one of his political rallies.

Senatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rock!

We were living in idiocracy for 8 years already. What kind of retarded fucking society elects a god damned nigger? An actual pro-wrestler president would've been less stupid than that.

COWBOY BABY

this

It is sad that we need to elect celebrities to represent us instead of corrupt career politicians.

>if Trump can be President

A multi billionaire that owns an empire that he built by himself you mean?

It would be the first that isn't a liberal cuck.

What the fuck does it matter if he's a loser or not? He will push a nationalist agenda in congress - that's all that matters. I think he's a good candidate because defeating an incumbent requires big name recognition and he's got it. On top of that, Trump has big support in our state and everyone knows he's a Trump guy. I think we can do it.

Name recognition > ideas. This will be interesting.

I can't tell whether that movie was conditioning for Obongo or the rock, who is rumored to be running in 2020. Had this same thought as well, although I only saw a quarter of the movie.

Lol I love the rock. But he's a coconut nigger, so I'm guessing he's a filthy liberal.

Oh please let him run on a pro-war platform.
>Can you smell what the rock is cooking?
>Yes, I smell napalm
>I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

really evolves my mankeys

Government is slowly being taken over by tv clowns. I know shlomo is on cloud9.

>white trash
fuck you buddy
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

>celebrities as political figures

If you can't see how unbelievably disastrous this would be then you need a lobotomy. Not even bashing Trump

Yeah, because career politicians that are breed from infancy to be corrupt puppets of the deep state are so much better.

Trump's infamy is different from literal movie stars and singers. And you're right, look at Arnold Schwarzenegger

Your democrat is showing...

Bawitaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy. My rough translation. Sorry

>Idiocracy is coming true.
Not because of Trump, but because retards are running for Congress to compete with Trump.

>people pitching around the idea of Oprah for President during the campaign
>Brian(na) Wu
>Kid Rock
>The Rock running for President
Its just getting ridiculous, it really is becoming and idiocracy.
>Its Trump's fault!
no, its your fault for realizing a Billionaire businessman with hundreds of business ventures and a 96% success rate and a rapper, gamer, or actor aren't the same.

>dankest
shut the fuck up and get the fuck out right now

>Robert "Kid Rock" Ritchie announced his plan to run for the US Senate
>Non-political thread

Pick one