Your country enters the World War III on behalf of your current allies, the conscription is mandatory

>Your country enters the World War III on behalf of your current allies, the conscription is mandatory
Will you attempt draft evasion? How are you going to hide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O0C-euAyCTU
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
pravdareport.com/news/world/europe/16-12-2016/136434-russia_germany-0/
aim.org/aim-column/putin-threatens-america-with-nuclear-annihilation/
globalnews.ca/news/2998588/vladimir-putin-ally-threatens-nuclear-war-if-americans-vote-for-hillary-clinton/
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/wladimir-putin/russland-atomzug-50753288.bild.html&edit-text=
thedailybeast
archive.is/pKkAF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't let it keep you awake at night. as long as we put tranny hookers into military service we can secure our future and avoid a draft. and we've plenty of tranny hookers.

>Go along with it until we are on the front lines against Russia and then open fire on my fellow Americans at the most opportune moment.

Depends
>my country invades someone
>I think about what the cause may be and wait for the conscription
>someone invades or threatens my country/people
>I rush to the closest conscription centre to volunteer

100% sure I am reformed at the first draft (Allergies).

i'll side with russia

Are we taking out merkel and the British establishment? Sign me up.

>On behalf of your current allies

Please, don't make me throw up. Israel and the freeloading Eurofags can get fucked, you can have them. Aside from Estonia, who pays their fair share.

I'd probably go to Switzerland or Iceland, far away from any conflict and neutral.

>mfw we have no allies

>you're not a real man unless you're willing to die for Israel's interests

how will you cross the border?

if you encounter the russian forces, you will be either shot or taken captive
you may get lucky, but, they'll put you in to the cannon fodder battalions
so, you're fucked

NATO?

Fuck the fuck right off you disgusting retard. You'd never be able to get into Switzerland

I'm in, as long as one of those allies is Gog or Magog.

I didn't say I would try to join the Russian troops, just fire on the U.S. ones to help Russia until they take me out.

In Iceland's case, I'd just take a boat around a deserted part of the island. I'm sure it couldn't be too hard to avoid people when coming ashore in a country smaller than my city.

That's right, I forgot. Europe only takes Muslim refugees and Americans wouldn't be welcome.

I'll be too old for draft or even voluntary service

>Feels bad man

what about coast guard?

if it gets bad (it will), they'll get you too

Locate the nearest gun, put it against your head, and pull the trigger you fucking traitor.

I'm operating under the assumptions that WWIII is based on the way the world is right now. If someone actually attacked us I would be willing to fight for it. If other countries just get sick of American imperialism then I agree with them.

>be leftard
>hate the army
>hate the draft dodgers

Their coast guard only has four vessels. If I'm found out anyway, I'll hope to be taken to shore and escape at the first chance I get.

if a white nationalist movement was marching down the street recruiting I would join tomorrow

im also not a draft dodger and capable of training a militia

im just too incompetent to lead but I would surely follow

Seriously. Imagine any of those wacko college commies fighting for their country even for the most righteous cause.

I bet they would be disgusted by things like this: youtu.be/O0C-euAyCTU

>you're not a real man unless you go fight Charlie innajungle, lose your legs to an IED and then come back in a wheelchair, whereupon my liberal friends and I will scream at and spit on you
Fixed for accuracy

gonna kill the commie lovers as my ancestors did

dodging the vietnam draft is smart. dumbest war ever to die in

desu if it was our current allies I'd get on the darknet tomorrow and get in contact with our enemies to start feeding them information.

Yes, and the ones who were high profile that joined were never put in any danger and had comfy positions like a bunch of fucking pussies, so whats your point?

it's just the first pic from google you triggered cuck

This desu.

As long as i'm fighting against bolshevism|Jews|islam i'm game

this
im not gonna go fight in some 3rd world shithole just because (((the government))) says so.

in the case of foreign invaders waging war on american soil ill sign up in a heartbeat to defend whats mine.

>draft dodgers
>no Creedence music?
>heres some music:

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

WW3 is only going to be fought with ICBMs and long-range bombers.

There isn't going to be any massive invasion.

Convicted felon masterrace here, have fun dying for the kikes

Thats precisely why there will never be a WW3. Only minor conflicts and civil wars.

I have a feeling they'll use you too

>in my final year of college
So Ill probably be able to be an officer with the connections i have (dad was a Col, still know a few generals and cols), tho I wont be using those to avoid combat

>son of a Colonel

Holy fuck user Im so srry.
>the asswooping!

>Will you attempt draft evasion? How are you going to hide?
100%, go inna woods

1. With how picky our military is on who enlists, I highly doubt we'd even have a draft
2. I have legitimate autism diagnosis, which means even if I wanted in, I'd have to go through some screening and waving processes to get in. I personally see this as they don't want autistic fucks like me in the military.

I kinda agree desu, after all is said and done there was 0 reason for us to be in that war, too many worthless deaths and wounded veterans for practically nothing.

Vietnam was a total scam, I applaud anyone who avoided that horseshit draft. Conscription is just a way to increase the military industrial complex's power

good idea but it's very hard to arrange if you don't know what you're doing

Seems to be a misunderstanding here
I was, to use the term, super privileged. Hardly ever got beat

Why is Bill Clinton's picture never in any of these?

i do though

What if the gubmint will see this as a big issue? If that's the case, they'll track you down quite easily

If we(NATO/EU) fight ayone but Russia and Serbia, I am directly going to to volunteer before the sergeant ate his wurst.

Fucking garbage

Depends on what (((they))) think is WW3. Anything involving Middle East outside of butt fucking Saudi Arabia I'm out, and anything involving Russia

Funny how when the left males these images they ALWAYS leave out Bill Clinton who literally ran to Canada to escape the draft.

>Your country enters the World War III
Putin will be the nigger that triggers WWIII. He's provoking war with the US with his cyberwarfare attacks on America and his repeated threat to annihilate the West with nuclear war.

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Ukraine against the US
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

Putin is threatening to use nukes in Norway against the US
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

Putin is threatening Germany with nuclear war:
pravdareport.com/news/world/europe/16-12-2016/136434-russia_germany-0/

Putin is threatening to annihilate the US with nuclear war
aim.org/aim-column/putin-threatens-america-with-nuclear-annihilation/

Putin threatened to launch a nuclear war if Hillary got elected:
globalnews.ca/news/2998588/vladimir-putin-ally-threatens-nuclear-war-if-americans-vote-for-hillary-clinton/

Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII

Russia has decided to bring back nuclear strike trains for at least 5 army units, for a total capacity of 120 missiles. The modernized versions of the Soviet trains that were shelved in 1993 are meant to be a "trump card" in any Atomic war, as the sheer amount of trains on the railways will overwhelm the attackers capability to effectively strike against the nuclear capability of the country.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/wladimir-putin/russland-atomzug-50753288.bild.html&edit-text=

Putin and the Kremlin are becoming increasingly aggressive in threatening the world with nuclear war. Putin is really stepping up the fear propaganda on his people. They're being psyop-indoctrinated to fear war by Americans because Vladimir isn't getting his way. He's censoring the internet, unleashing armies of social media trolls and acting crazy like that little North Korean dictator, only shorter.

He assassinates his opponents, bombs schools and hospitals, violates our national security, manipulates our elections, conspires with the jews and muslims, blackmails our president, floods Sup Forums with pro-Kremlin propaganda, fake news, slide threads and he's the clay-stealing kleptocrat.

>thedailybeast com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
archive.is/pKkAF

Already planned for this eventuality. I had a doctor diagnose me with bipolar so I would be ineligible for the draft.

>fighting against foreign invader
Would sign up for conscription in a heartbeat.
>fighting so (((someone))) can fill his pockets or a certain union of European states can claim control of a continent
Get fucked, might even consider joining the enemy's side.

im against violence, its ok if u want to die for jews.
ill just leave though