Sup Forums do you really hate black people or you you just hate black subculture?

There's a difference between black people in general and black subculture in the United States. Personally I don't mind most black people, I just don't love all the aspects of their subculture. Like for example I was in a cab ride in one of the Caribbean islands (cab driver was black) and he was talking all about how he can't stand black Americans because they're rude and abnoxious. He, himself, also a black man seemed pretty cool though. Are you confusing the race with the subculture or are you actually a low IQ racist?

fuck niggers

Tons of blacks living in western nations hate black American culture.
I have no idea why some people think they like it.

A decent amount of Sup Forums hasn't met the wide arrays of black people so they wouldn't know much

I don't hate blacks, I just like relaxing.

/pol can't stand niggers chimping around like there's is no tomorrow

why the fuck do retards always keep saying Sup Forums hates black people when it barely ever comes up

most racism on this board is antisemitism, bell curve racism is more of a reddit thing

I know a black guy who honestly hates black culture. He lives in the suburbs and he doesn't like rap, and he's super religious. He's like the only one of his kind that I've ever seen.

Whatever part of it's genetic I grew up around tons of blacks, went to all black schools a lot and was the only white kid in my class at times.

Shithole school, drug dogs, police, metal detectors, you know the kind.

The one and only time I ever got in a fight was with some held back turbo-spic that thought throwing balls of paper with coins rolled up in them was funny.

I'm split on the issue due to a life of anecdotes that could go either way, but I certainly never had any fucking feelings one way or the other about the pigmentation of their skin.

Blacks were doing fine till LBJ decided to get them hooked on handouts so they would vote Dem. Remember pol, the left always exploits those it says it wants to protect. Part of that exploitation was promoting "nigger" culture at the expense of the black middle class.

If you were simply to end the Left, you would end American race problems.

I hate niggers but Tom Sowell is one of my greatest intellectual heroes.

Black =/= nigger

They also benefited from segregation back then

FYCKING BASED BLACK- you get the point

This. My buddy married an African woman he met in the Navy and her whole family are honest, hard-working Catholics who shake your hand and look you in the eyes

Spics are lower than niggers, imo. They try to appropriate from both white and black culture and are oblivious to that fact.

Blacks tend to keep to themselves just as much as whites do, but spics feel the need to spread into urban and suburban areas like cancer.

>t. Floridian

See the difference..

>saying Sup Forums hates black people when it barely ever comes up
There's almost always a nigger hate thread rolling sticky on this board. What the fuck are you talking abouy

Sowell is based as fuck. Read "Black Rednecks and White Liberals"

Thomas sowell is a beast tho.

They weren't all like the left pic. Even Malcom X conceded in an interview in 1963 that a new ER was needed in Harlem because blacks have a greater tendency to "shoot and stab each other" than whites.

But at least they hadn't fully regressed into chimps like the right pic.

fuck 99.9% of niggers

>BASED blacks

do exist, same as anything theres always a few exceptions to the rule, Sowell being one of them.

this

Canadian - never met a black person were that I didn't think i didn't find pretty respectable.

Been to the US a few times - wtf the rappers spoke the truth

It is important to make distinction here..

and there's like dozens of jew hate threads for every black hate thread

Why just not tell everyone to read Thomas Sowell instead of making up a story about meeting someone from the Caribbean?

Niggers are Zionist tools of deception..black peoples are victims of niggers disposable piece of trash

I despise every nigger in the US. If you are black and not like le based black man Larry Elder then I want you disposed of.

Don't judge groups by the exceptions. The vast majority are low iq, ghetto dwelling, handout-receiving, constantly incarcerated, rap-listening monkeys who sag their pants and have 10 kids.

Nigger is a racial epithet not a descriptor of behavior.

Niggers are black and blacks are niggers, regardless of behavior.

Black subculture but 98% are part of that. Still would never allow race mixing or any of the sort

I HATE THEM THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

Im ok with black people . I hate niggers.

Top kek

Africans in Africa don't like black Americans either. Doesn't mean they don't raid white south African farms, stream into Europe with thier trash. Niggers can fuck off.

>This one nigger is cool so fuck racism, white western racists should die

POZ'D

>Christcucks will defend this

>MUH BASED NIGGERS xDDDDDDDDD

Fuck off niggers. Nobody likes your kind

/thread

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers

See Then go back to plebbit

Permit me to doubt it

The richest blacks commit more crimes than the poorest whites.

Daily reminder that you'll never see a picture of Thomas Sowell's parents as it is very evident one of them was white/mostly white.

Thomas' superior intelligence can be attributed to his nearly 30% European admixture.

t. never lived near niggers

It's really the american black sub culture. When I lived in london for a short period of time the black brits were civil and mannered. No difference in character from any white dude. American negros, even those with high living standards, seem to have a hard time completely detatching from ghetto culture.

Little Wayne is a nugget

Subculture.
If a white dude talks that filthy jungle-talk and carries in like a retarded five yr old it's just as bad.
All that glorifying ghetto behavior is disgusting.

I like the little hop he does to punch the guy.

Lanklets when will they ever learn?

The BASED black men that you think are your friends would be the first ones to skin your family alive in front of you if whites ever becomes a small minority.

If all blacks were like Thomas Sowell, I wouldn't hate them, but that's just not the case.

>inb4 based black man
>inb4 nu-pol
>inb4 civic nationalist

No, I'm an ethnonationalist, but I'm not going to hate every last black person, especially if they're intelligent.

>jew hate threads
No, just threads in which jews are hated--just like the even greater number of BLAKKKED threads.

Fuck off, JIDF.

Culture is intrinsic to race, so we hate both.

Why would I waste energy hating niggers?

I don't hate chimpanzees. But I would hate a situation where I'm surrounded with chimpanzees and they're constantly howling on the bus, and going through my backpack if I look away for three seconds. I would hate a society that made me pretend like chimpanzees were regular people and gave them scholarships for being half as smart as humans. I would hate a society that framed every instance of chimpanzees being regular chimpanzees and just doing typical chimpanzee shit as a moral failure on my part.

Niggers are harmless if left on their own to do their own nigger shit in a nigger country.

We don't hate niggers.
We hate jews.

Is that rebbit meme fucking dead yet?

Literally the opposite of the truth.

Crack cocaine?

Yeah sure it cuck faggot

A
Fucking
LEAF

I live in Harlem near the Adam Clayton Powell Office building. They have this portrait up as an example of an intelligent black.

Every time I walk by I reflect on how pathetic it is that while our race has actual heroes to look up to, they worship a quadroon who is obviously overwhelmingly white.

i never said that hating jews was bad

why the fuck am i typing this

Pure american blacks don't actually even exist. they are all white rape babies.

That would be Muslims.

Lel

Of course I can make the distinction OP.

I really don't understand what the fucking is wrong with Sup Forumstards ad their infinite retarded nagging about niggers when IRL they haven't met a single nigger (or a non-american nigger)

our blacks here are repulsed and disgusted by rap or any of those banooneries, they don't even see race so you never notice the "muh oppressed" bullshit, they live same as everybody else, middle class normal people, etc.

Same for british blacks, i have met a couple they're well cultured and even have the funny britbong slang

And yes, even african blacks are better than ameriniggers, i've met many foreign students (mainly nigerians) who come here act more civilized than 99% of american niggers

TLDR
>It's just america, anything it touches turns to subhuman: american spics, nothing but fat lazy cunts, american whites, nothing but sister fucking white trash, american niggers, nothing but ghetto trash
America is a mistake upon the world, delete it.