Can A Leaf Get Economic Refugee Status in the USA?

>be me
>skilled tradesmen
>there's work in my trade but Government gives it to "Temporary" Foreign Workers
>Government makes deals w/ Chinese where our Government will pay your company $15,000 to hire a Chinese National
>Unemployed despite being in "strong" Union and handing out dozens of resumes to non-Union jobs and having excellent references and history
>Even non-trade jobs are being filled by non-citizens
>Canadian Unemployment continues to rise despite new jobs being added to Economy because they're being filled by non-citizens
>Documented proof of The Government, Unions and Employers breaking the TFW rules and they continue to do so
Is this enough to be deemed an economic refugee by American Standards? Does this count as an oppresive Government as per the US standards? I mean, other economic refugees have no skills and they're leaving a country w/ no jobs, whereas I have skills but am unable to find work because of Government interference, isn't this worse?
Thoughts?

bump

are you a nigger?

I dont think it os very hard for a person from Canada to Immigrate to the US. As a matter of fact you can work in US and live in Canda I believe.

If your "trade skill" is actually a useful one, I don't think you will have an issue getting a job and green card here.

>the government gives it
nope, that's the giant subsidized corporations that lobby the gvt.
Guess you have to kys

The same thing is happening here friendo. Our h1b visa program allows companies to hire "skilled" foreigners and pay them under the federal minimum wage and less benefits under the guise of promised residency. If you don't play the game, they'll just send you back and get another Habib from the overflowing pool of call center tech support applicants from India and South Africa.

What reason does a company in either of our countries have to hire someone locally belonging to a strong union who will most likely demand benefits and raises, when they can ship Din Bou Sping Wual over to work for peanuts and residency?

This is no ones fault but our government's. I just hope trump does something about our visa program. I doubt Trudeau well do anything for you guys.

Are you a mongoloid?

Why'd you ask?

We are tightening our immigration laws and will not accept leaf trash sorry.

>are you a nigger?
no
>If your "trade skill" is actually a useful one, I don't think you will have an issue getting a job and green card here.
Steamfitter. I heard Mike Rowe say that the US is desperate for steamfitters.
>The same thing is happening here friendo
Shit.
> I doubt Trudeau well do anything for you guys.
Same.
>Are you a mongoloid?
No.

>no
Tough luck in the US then. Neverthless, good luck to you.

>We are tightening our immigration laws and will not accept leaf trash sorry.
I'm white and rightwing.

Go apply for some jobs in the US then. If they really need you, they can get you a greencard.

I smell Jew.

Cause half your country is mongoloid.

user if you are not a degenerate and will be assimilate to American culture come on in. Hell if you come to Minnesota maybe we could be roomies.

>Go apply for some jobs in the US then. If they really need you, they can get you a greencard.
Good advice.
I'm an American at heart. I wish my country was a constitutional republic like yours.

The main reason why I want refugee status rather than immigrant status is to highlight the insane Economic policies we have here. They're simply not fair and down right oppressive.
Can you imagine the shitstorm caused by Trump accepting white males economic refugees from Canada? hehe
I promise I will donate all my American gibs once I become a refugee.

If you want to throw insults around, make a specific thread.

A leaf can fuck right off in the us

Union?
Most are "International" meaning they have agreements with Canada.
Call your BA and have him find you something in the US.
If not, call US contractors.

Only if you support free speech and no restrictions on guns. Otherwise stay where you are.

yeah this, and you have to show us your penis!

i want milkies

Moar