You have 37 seconds to use logic and reason to convince these people to vote conservative and embrace traditional...

You have 37 seconds to use logic and reason to convince these people to vote conservative and embrace traditional American values

>I will kill you if you don't

Rather wait for their inevitable suicide.

I'd still have 9 rounds left in my clip, even considering a double tap.

/thread

>people

Traditional values created our societies and progress should be in economics and not in the social sphere since it destroys the family

>implying I want them on my team
Also, this

Took me 3 sec

>clip
>edgy right wing death squad meme

Back 2 reddit

>Clip

Jamal pls

Is that a FAMAS?

Never even been on that shithole.

100% Scandinavian White DNA sir, my great great grandparents immigrated to our fine country of America and ostracized any who dare burn coal.

It's good to know that a single word can trigger you faggots. The important part of the post was that I want dead leftists.

fpbp

Dang bro, you sound hardcore as fuck

its the only thing to save the west from collapse

"Your degeneracy won't be tolerated any better than here"

Especially the glutinous one

i'd rather use those 37 seconds to deport these obviously puerile, bratty morons the fuck out.

Eh, they're in their teens.
Let them experience this shit now and get it out of their systems. When they're older they'll grow out of it. Otherwise they'll always regret what they didn't try.

>37 seconds
I don't think it will take that long though.

Just the opposite. I fund and encourage their behavior, as they are the best and most useful idiots we could ever hope for.

From Left to right:

1) Your fat and your hair makes you look like a poisonous animal, no wonder you dress like a woman. No woman would ever love you looking like that. Go jogging every morning and sort yourself out fatty.

2) Find new friends these ones will only hold you back in life, you look like you could actually make it in this world kid. Just clean yourself up a bit and stand with pride, your a fucking white male.

3) Hang yourself

4) Stop doing drugs.

>Takes one look
"Fuck it"
>Walks away.

>convince these people
Who cares? We can convince our latinx and based black bros instead

>That fat chick
Holiday shit would smash
>BBW teens
My one fucking weakness. Thank god for fat highschool teens and all that fat ass I got during Junior/Sophomore year

I dont see any people in this picture

The chick in the back don't look so...
>expand pic
Oh.

>conservative
>american values
Our founding fathers were deists who wanted a strong separation from church and state.

2nd post. Best post.

Magazine,

We call it a magazine not a clip.

Free dabs for all conservatives who embrace traditional American values.

Of the signers of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were Deists. That's it. Most were genuinely believing Episcopalians, Presbyterians, or Congregationalists.

I'd rather just let them ruin their lives. They seem to be doing a pretty good job of it.

Tfw you know you're degenerate but you lust after fatties

They have no in-group preferences, so it doesn't matter if a nation founded/maintained by whites is sacrificed to the altar of the third world.

we will need a lot more time

dont be a nigger

I'd rather use that time to tell them why they should kill themselves.

"Are you truly happy"