DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW Sup Forums
>WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYGyERe2Vbw
reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/6mm8yb/toddler_perfect_suicide/
youtu.be/zNz3aFUNq2s
amazon.com/Dont-Make-Black-Kids-Angry/dp/1508585024/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500053662&sr=8-1&keywords=dont make the black kids angry
musingandmotion.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/cheating-in-atlanta-schools-extending-our-moral-outrage-over-grading-deception-part-1-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We learned from THE Chinese
>"Wow Chinese are the smartest people on ear-"
>Open up Liveleak
>"nvm"

I mean, it is suspicious...

Muh opreshun card!

Through statistics they can tell if a graduation rate is suspiciously high, like Vegas can tell when betting is suspicious.

This story is absolutely true I went to PG schools. They do this to pass and graduate their worst students because otherwise they have to keep dealing with them. None of the well-to-do blacks in this area send their kids to Public Schools. Take one drive-thru most anywhere in PG County and then tell me that those graduation statistics don't look like bullshit. PG is a shithole.

when the graduation rate for blacks is 69%, one school with even an 80% graduation rate would be, by definition, an outlier, and therefore worthy of suspicion

This

The only way you don't graduate high school is if you drop out. They will get you into a special education class where the standards are lower.

This is nothing new. School graduate kids who are not proficient in math and reading and that is why students repeat Highschool level courses if go to college. Molymeme had a video on this where the guest explains the situation exactly.

I can confirm as well. The County executive was arrested for corruption, why wouldn't the school system join in?

m

I live near Prince George's County. It's a fucking dump.

>Wuz

grade inflation is serious fraud and deserves investigation no matter if it's black students or not.

nah nigga dats racist, gibs me skull or ships

Yes, but is this not the best version of Whiskey in the Jar? Checkmate.
youtube.com/watch?v=cYGyERe2Vbw

race don't matter any statistical anomaly is looked into by the dept of edu.

this desu

>be me
>browsing Sup Forums
>Find generic b8 sentence with controversial picture.
>get curious
>Mouse over OP's ID.
>One post by this id.
>MFW

..And they go onto the college where they are hit with the standard of thinking, dropped out of their stem majors and become SJWs-in-training. Rich.

Even the babies are smart

reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/6mm8yb/toddler_perfect_suicide/

This - inflation has become an epidemic in high schools and colleges. A lot of us in higher ed are under constant pressure from administrators, students, and parents to inflate and give students grades they didn't earn.

I teach college physics courses for engineers and for non-majors - most semesters we consider it "successful" if we get a WDF rate of under 30-40%. I've lost track of the number of times I've gotten angry emails from college administrators who don't like our statistics or angry students pissed off that they failed the class after bombing every exam and skipping half the course.

They are graduating honestly. That is proven.

Literally this.

There's several cases of boons in charge of boon schools cooking the numbers to graduate boons with fraudulent degrees.

This is typical nigger behavior, they're corrupt as any kike or chink, but they're really stupid about it and go overboard because they have the MUH RACISM card to play. But then after they play it they keep going with their scheme, and get caught because they take it to ridiculous levels. Then they laugh about it when they're caught and try to say it was a joke or they wuz jus tryin to have some programs n sheeit.

South park already did an episode about this. The episodes is called "Eek, A Penis!"

WE WUZ MASSAS AND SHYTE!!!!!

I'm going to go out on a limb here without looking in to the matter and bet the ranch that they lowered the graduation standards so low that the only way not to graduate is to not go to school or die, and still niggers didn't graduate at the level of other races.
>What did I win?

>I teach college physics courses for engineers and for non-majors
>Non-majors
>AKA the science requirement in a gender studies degree
Well there's your problem right there.
t. freshman physics major

really makes you think
youtu.be/zNz3aFUNq2s

>be the guy who oversees the area's schools
>blacks tend to have absurdly low graduation rates for years
>suddenly out of nowhere pretty much all of them are getting graduated
>last year around 50% graduated
>now its close to 100%

Who wouldn't suspect a thing?
It's like when the retarded kid in school who always fails tests, out of nowhere gets an A+ in a test, it's suspicious, and 9/10 times it's because he indeed cheated.

Checked

This is common in all schools. Native Californian here, mother was a teacher. It is well known that keeping dindus around is more trouble than it is worth. On top of that if one fails a class it is virtually guaranteed that his fat mother will barge into the principals office screaming raciss and threatening assault if not actually assaulting someone. Most don't even discipline them properly because they are expected to chimp out. There is no winning with black students.

I know a black guy who's a professor at one of those all black colleges. He says most his black students don't even deserve to be there and that his black students cause trouble 24/7 during his lessons. He says it's gotten so bad that he almost got into a fist fight with one of his students.

I live in montgomery county right next to PG and this is based

This happens in rich white communities too. If a district's test scores go up 40% overnight, something unnatural just happened. Either they're cheating, OR they've just discovered the key to perfect education which would be even more impressive.

I studied engineering in a EU uni. Success rate was 20% then. And aprox 50% people dropped first year because they couldn't bear the algebra/calculus/physics combo, which was part of all engineering majors.
With the current enrolling rates, assuming the passing criteria is maintained, failure should be the norm. Assuming.

Thank god I lived in Howard County before moving out.

Blacks are so retarded, they're given the most privileges out of any race and yet all they do is whine and demand more.
In a real meritocracy they'd be starving in the streets, but what they really deserve is to be enslaved until they pay back all they leech from white taxpayers and then executed like the animals they are when they're no longer useful.

HAHAHAHA holy shit

>one of my friends said...

This is the absolute state of ancaps

My school was investigated because too many kids scored perfect SAT's

no wrongdoig just rich white and Asian kids

When a school stands out like that it makes sense to check it out and see if there is cheating

lol bet you anything they are helping the students to cheat, black teaches have been caught doing it before

So a professor who works at a college isn't credible? Sweden I think you've had too much migrant dick inside of you today.

R A R E F L A G

We don't have a gender studies program and the majority of people in the non-majors course are pre-med, pre-vet, architecture, or ROTC kids. Ironically they usually have a better WDF rate than the engineers and physics majors in the calculus-based class.

Oh the calc-based course is absolutely a weed-out program. With all the "muh STEM" shit getting pushed on kids these days our enrollment in engineering and physics have both roughly tripled in the last 5-6 years. We usually lose half the first semester or two and while the percent of students who complete the program has gone dramatically down, the raw numbers are basically unchanged from what I'm told they were 20-30 years ago (only about 10-12 students from each incoming class complete the program)

amazon.com/Dont-Make-Black-Kids-Angry/dp/1508585024/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500053662&sr=8-1&keywords=dont make the black kids angry

Redistribution of grades from those who are achieving more, to those who are less fortunate

This. It's a hellhole. Pretty sure the FBI had to take over for the police because of how corrupt they were. Tons of other areas of government where shit like this happens. That along with the nigger problem being off the fucking charts.

My poor little brother got sent to live with my dead beat dad down there at 19. Got a job working at a shelter hotel (basically a hotel that is almost solely dedicated to rooms paid for by Red Cross and others for "disenfranchised" blacks). The stories he came back with are surreal. Made him the racist he is today.

Atlanta public school officials were charged with fraudulently inflating their (black) students' grades, so this does happen.

musingandmotion.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/cheating-in-atlanta-schools-extending-our-moral-outrage-over-grading-deception-part-1-2/

The reason why I'm disinclined to believe you is that to pass high school, you have to pass standardized exams. Grade inflation might influence their likelihood of getting into college but it shouldn't change their graduation rate

Rape induced autism

Tons of schools are doing this because Dubya and his NCLB fiasco mandated certain levels of achievement that are not realistic. Fudge the numbers, or get fired and have the district lose it's funding and autonomy. Tough choice. They even went so far as to invent an entire new way of doing math so that everyone can get points for how hard they tried but still got it wrong. Our education system is a bad joke that you pay to listen to on repeat.

I live in Crofton, a 5 minute drive from Bowie in PG county. PG is like the worst slums and ghettos in Baltimore.

Its Druid Hill bad.

This. My brother got kicked out for being an asshole and they just made him do a sort of boot camp for a couple months to graduate.

This. School needs to be revamped. They dont even try to teach them. Our best minds should be designing a program that allows everyone to have at least calc the moment they step into college.

>WUZ
>CHEATERZ
>N
>SHEIT

dem stats be racist yo

>Made him the racist he is today.
Well, at least something good came out of the experience.