THERE IS NO GENDER GAP

>THERE IS NO GENDER GAP
>ITS BEEN DEBUNKED SEVERAL TIMES
Has he gone fucking nuts!?
You can't say that shit outloud!

youtube.com/watch?v=rrDD5NTnoU4

Hes a mad man

The pewdiepie saga has been one of the best things of this new timeline

If you told me 2 years ago that the guy who screams at Happy Wheels would be fucking based, and Donald Trump would be president...I'd never fucking believe you

What even is this timeline?
Pewdiepie got redpilled via /gif/ or something.

Even if they demonetize him, he still has a steady stream of money. Any other attempts to censor him would be too obvious.

He can't be touched.

Respecting wamen should become a Sup Forums meme.

unwatchable

He did say he was going to start making videos about stuff he actually wants to make videos about.
Meaning he was only hiding his power level previously for business, but now he has enough money and the Jews already wrecked his business anyway so he's going full 1488.

Memeing Pewds into a Nazi was one of the greatest things we've ever done, even if he wasn't actually a Nazi the memes were convincing enough for WaPo to believe it and subsequently destroy his career.
The consequences of memeing him as a Nazi actually turned him into a Nazi, this is the power of meme magic.

WAMEN

The end was actually fine when he started talking like a human.

This. I would gas every subscriber he has.

It really is fantastic

fuhrer pewds turning the bro army into a rwds, good times.

Pewds is our guy

there is a gender gap, in the terms that women tend to take useless carers more than men.

Did we go too far?

e-celeb posters should be murdered in front of their families

SAGE

I value free speech, but when someone has an opinion opposed to mine I think they should be blocked and put into prison.

Wether you like him or not, he is making a couple million people think about this who may not have thought about it before.

>woman works as HR assistant
>man works as IT security administrator
>woman makes 79,000, guy makes 100,000

MUHHHHH PAYYYY GAPPPPPP

The Jews made a big mistake when they tried to take him down. Pewdiepie has a larger reach and more influence on the next generation of voters than all the legacy media combined.

Who's a 12-year-old more likely to listen to? Their beloved Youtube e-celeb, or some old Jewish man writing for Newsweek?

LE

R E S P E C T I N G

W C H A M E N

what a disgusting sexist pig

>Whole point of the video is that Piers is claiming the guy says women should earn less when he never said so
>Article saying that Pewds is defending a guy who says women should earn less (even if he never said so)

Are leftists unable to think?

>CNN hedged their bets all in for this "youtube e-celeb"

ccchhhwaaamen

The media is literally programming people to associate any questions or points (or really any discussion,) about the gender pay gap, with "thinking that women should earn less than men". or denial of it when "even the president said it was real"

nah they just lie
no one is that stupid
even a subhuman with an IQ of 60 can tell the difference between should earn less and do earn less.

i think he might've gone too far this time
he's gonna get fucked in the ass by feminists and media

God he's so fucking vile

He is Swedish. So he Probs likes it.

But.. How is this too far? This article just showed how dumb this while thing is... And if you are not having an IQ of room temperature you will notice. Or you are a hopeless being to begin with.

>Or you are a hopeless being to begin with.
kek

which article?