German hoe beaten like a BITCH, muthafucka

Apparently, this girl became friend with a boy, and one of the bitches of the group is attracted to that same brat. So, she reunited her squad and decided to show the insolent hoe who's BOSS

>"Take off your purse, bitch"
>"Don't hit her too hard, I feel sorry for her"
>"Look at the bitch, she's scared to death"
>"You won't continue being a hoe. Did you understand me, little bitch?"
>"Y-y-yes"
>Hoe gets her face slapped and her hair pulled
>"Again, did you understand me, little bitch?"
>"P-p-please"
>The beating continues
>"BITCH"
>"I HATE YOU"
>"HAHA SHE PEED ON HER PANTS"
>"HAHAHA"
>"disgusting"
>"Yea, let's leave"
>Hoe remains lying on the floor, crying on her own piss

Damn. I bet that brat's name is Jamal or Ahmed. Whitey cucked once again. Pic and video related

liveleak.com/view?i=8ad_1416519317&comments=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keuA3xuB8IU
youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo
liveleak.com/view?i=514_1416515075&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Webm related

>I bet that brat's name is Jamal or Ahmed.
You're probably right.

Is this in high school?

>you will never be there saving her

cute

na hauptschule

no, middleschool, they are about 13-16 years old.

Sad!

Thats not how you put your hands on a lady

I wish i was the girl beaten up by those hot sluts

...So high school then?

swiss fucking education right here ladies and gentleman

"start a slow clap"

>people ITT unironically feeling bad for a German female or even a female in general

Need I remind you who voted for the policies that totally cucked the West? The leftist parties? The 'refugees welcome' signs?

Roastie got put in her fucking place

>Sie hat sich in die Hose gepinkelt.

jesus no...how can those mongrels be in highschool...?

das arme mädchen :(

This is old, I've seen it on Sup Forums back in 2014.
Wasn't the attacker Polish?

this bitch cant vote yet, if it was her mother and she voted CDU i'd be on your side

German women are more aggressive than the men, when is the last time you saw 2 german kids beat each other up? THe bible says in the end times the women will be more like men and the men like women. It was written

youtube.com/watch?v=keuA3xuB8IU

Typical chimp behavior. It is expected when chimps get imported.

Because English/American high school is the equivalent of our middle school right?

Sensibelchen du. New Sup Forums ist verweichlicht geworden.

most of these "policies" such as immigration weren't even voted on, but were put into place by Jewish lawyers and bureaucrats. Try harder D&C shill.

I always thought

High school = Gymnasium

>user saves his waifu
>They start dating
>Get married
>Have three kids
>Later user catches her cheating
>None of the kids are his
>They all have different fathers
>user loses the house and has to pay $3000 a month in child support

>pissed her pants

I felt nothing at first but when I saw her on the ground crying I was reminded of my ex that probably has some form of autism and it kinda got my feels going. I dont know the back story or anything but form just what is depicted in the video, its kinda fucked.

Yes, anglos have less education.

>user loses the house and has to pay $3000 a month in child support
turns out i'm unemployed and was only pretending to have money

youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo

Ayy lmao! german bitches be figthing for the superior bbc

That was from 2013. The perpetrators got arrested and put in juvie.

What more do you want?

liveleak.com/view?i=514_1416515075&comments=1

You are cuck unless you masturbate on it.

nothing cucked in saving some qt from a beating

she would repay me in blowjobs and anal

Sollte ich mir sorgen machen, weil ich ein ständer bekommen hab?

High school is grade 9 - 12 here

It goes kindergarten, grade 1 - 5 (elementary school), grade 6 - 8 (middle school), grade 9 - 12 (high school)

One with red hair should be hanged for the kick in the mouth.

Germany is a failure anyway, so who cares

How many years do you think social security for the unemployed krauts last if you will get like 500 k niggers per year?

Nope. She just run away and you will be beaten/killed.

no bulli

I have cousins in Germany who I've never even met. For all I know this could be one of my cousins and I wouldn't even know. It hurts in side when I see Kinsmen and women get hurt.

gymnasium is more like middle school + high school

forever because we make the other EU shits pay for it.

no she would instantly suck me off

This is what they want, she want an aggressive and exotic third world man such as nigger or Arab to beat her up and display his dominance. Nice guys finish last.

wrong

>Gymnasium
Nerds and Smartasses

>Realschule
The most normal ones

>Hauptschule
full retards but also the coolest

I was friends with a martial atrs instructor, and he told me that women should NOT be taught how to fight, because most of them are extremely cruel, sadistic and never know when to stop.

They asked for it.
They got it.
No sympathy.

just another white person swallowing the redpill
the more the better
You will either wake up on your own or it will be forced down your throat

Who cares? She didn't even defend herself nor do we know why this happened.

Ja. Nicht weil die Weiber um die vierzehn sind, sondern weil das ziemlich sadistisch ist.

Some fag on the liveleak forum says shes being bullied by other two girls because the victim became"friends" with the bf of one of the attackers.

>mfw it's the hardest redpill to swallow
JUST

This is old as shit and anyone replying to this slide thread without saging needs to be banned.

user, i know you can make those dreams come true if you just believe in yourself.

what watch he got?

No one cares what you think.

Kys Virgin swedcuck end your misery now there is no hope for your kind.

Women should never get exposed to savages, her primal instinct will desire him over any K-selected civilized man that build society.

The only thing that can be done is taking women's rights or else they destroy the modern world.

>You must pay for the immigrants child care

I give it 2 years at best

>>Gymnasium
>Nerds and Smartasses
Dude, what? If you didn't attend a Gymnasium, you are either a refugee, an immigrant kid or basically full on retarded.... especially if you live in a city.

she would never had this kind of problems if she became my friend

thats wrong

also, this happened almost 3 years ago

No high school is where you go to after elementary school, doesn't matter which level of difficulty it is.

I wish you'd go play in traffic :)

You're the descendant of the ultimate white savage (viking), you just have to find it inside yourself

Are you fucking retarded? Highschool is pleb tier. The German Abitur years, so grade 11-13 already cover lots of stuff the Anglos get in their college education. I learned stuff in grade 13 math that you find online on the MIT homepage for 2nd and 3rd semesters.

If you are from Germany, Switzerland or Austria, do 2 semesters in another country, you will laugh your ass off at the difficulty level. Either party all day and still get 30 credit points per semester or put in the regular workload and go home with 50 credit points and safe overall time with your degree.

this is a nigger behaviour

id recognise it anywhere

>This is what they want, she want an aggressive and exotic third world man such as nigger or Arab to beat her up and display his dominance.
Fuck off, you mentally cucked kankernikker

But I've already fapped.

germans are niggers

I'll cover you while you reload.

Those retarded whores can have them, I don't plan on competing in their game of savagery and anti-intellectual behavior.

Subhumans being excited by violence as always

>I surrender

You know that you are actually crazy, and not a holder of rare knowledge about women, right?

kek
ich weiß woher du das hast

If it isn't then the German man needs to shame the aggressor, call her an ugly mean cunt and go with the girl on the bench. Really just wreck that girl's world.

>Accept your Fate
kek

This is Sup Forums tier shit

at least they weren't niggers and stopped once they proved their point instead of stomping her head until she had brain damage

germans are barely even human, no wonder these whores are flocking to Ahmed

german men aren't putting them in their place

The victim looks like the innocent daughter in several 70's revenge horror movie. Better check her dad woodshed for axes and stuff

>Getting beaten around the head and face
>Reflexively straightening out your hair before anything else

Women.

>she just sits there and takes it
German women, everyone.
I want one.

>Hauptschule the coolest
They are stupid like shit we and certainly not cool, the average is so retarded you could go a group of them and make them fight each other. Today I guess there arent really any significant amount of Germans left there. A friend of mine always pulled down their low hanging pants (good old times).

How do you read this into it? It's a video of a girl getting beaten up by a gang of other girls and this is automatically where your mind goes?
Go outside and actually talk to a girl
Sup Forums is retarded

>he doesn't get the joke

lol

i would go in and beat both of them

there is a master race and there is a master gender

the hilarious part would be grabbing the girls wrist who thinks shes tough shit and effortlessy restraining her with one hand

then delivering a punch to her inferior female bone structured face, knocking her to the ground.

all the while towering over and outweighing her with muscle.

I hope the Realschule "normal" people is also one.

>letting teenagers engage in relationships

the worst mistake the west ever did

the excuse we are given?

"oh user anyway they will meet up in secret so why not just let them do as they please?" when its only the most degenerate who do that

Not an argument.
I know the situation with women here and I know resisting is pointless. I don't have support here and can't do things on my own to change the things.
Okay I drifted a bit of topic, the situation is different here but still no reason to feel sorry for a girl getting a beating.

>he still doesn't get it

lmao

disgusting filth

ich werde deine frauen und schwestern ficken

women are so jealous of other women more attractive then them.