The invention of the repeating firearm is the worst thing to happen to humanity

The invention of the repeating firearm is the worst thing to happen to humanity.

It completely took the honour out of civilisation, meaning a fat, lazy piece of shit can just as easily win a fight as a 6'3 /fit/ warrior who has spent his entire life training to be at the peak of physical condition.

Look how quickly the world went to shit after the widespread issuance of these weapons became a reality.

They are counter-evolutionary.

Meditate on these words for a while and you will find what I am saying is truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2LU-lC-WX0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Mystery_House
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree, revolvers are way nicer

Webleys are double action. Which means they are repeating.

t. noguns lanklet

You're an idiot.

Oh wait I just realised he's a dumb atheist probably a pagan who wishes we would have sword fights again
More niggers were killed with a gun than a sword

Before guns were invented exactly how many people were dying before from hand to hand combat in a great enough numbers to have an impact on evolution.

You're just retarded.

God didn't make man equal, Samuel Colt did.

As a 'manlet', I am glad we aren't terrorized and ruled by 6'-6" roid heads, because I will shoot a motherfucker like that right in the face.
The gun is the equalizer.
>OP is a faggot
>KYS OP

That's not what I mean.

Around 15-20 years after the armies of the world started issuing smokeless, bolt action, repeating rifles to their armies, Empires and civilisations that had lasted centuries were destroyed in the course of a 4 year war.

It meant that even an incompetent fool could still become effective in a battle, because even an incompetent fool contribute sustained, accurate fire.

Care to elaborate?

No, I realise that their creation was inevitable, and now that they exist everybody needs unrestricted access to them. It is just the case that their creation destroyed the natural order of things.

I'm not talking about biological evolution, but societal evolution, meme vs gene etc...

Precisely my point. Men shouldn't be equal, the better should be able to thrive.

>pro gun control
Dumb hippie liberal atheist

Did you even read my post, you utter nonce?

>now that they exist everybody needs unrestricted access to them

>its bad because its an force equalizer

nice try achmet, you are just butthurt that woman and old people can defend them self against your likes

Yeah we do need it, because they're cool
Fuck off

because you are an idiot

Wtf I hate inventions now. We should uninvent everything, destroy all cultural heirlom and ~~read~~ be lectured about Quran all day.

You have a gun, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=V2LU-lC-WX0

>It completely took the honour out of civilisation, meaning a fat, lazy piece of shit can just as easily win a fight as a 6'3 /fit/ warrior who has spent his entire life training to be at the peak of physical condition.

Why automatic firearms. There was a huge outcry similar to yours in the 1600s because some pleb peasant managed to shoot Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden.

Remember kids anti-gun is anti-equality

Just like the Axe, Sword, Club were used as weapons of war, Guns are now as well.

>a fat, lazy piece of shit can just as easily win a fight as a 6'3 /fit/ warrior who has spent his entire life training to be at the peak of physical condition.
m8 most elite warriors were 5' 8" manlets anyway, the 6' 3" warriors were lazy pieces of shit who got by on being massive

what has really happened is 5' 8" elite manlets got killed by 5' 5" line infantry, which is what happened when the mamelukes fought napoleon in egypt

Civilization went to shit the moment governments took guns away from people. Firearms are democratic. Every single person, no matter his nation, color or creed would be able to stand for himself.

This is the most fedora-tier post I've read all year.

>They are counter-evolutionary.
>counter-evolutionary
>counter-revolutionary

I see what you did there. Nice try, commie.

So a weaker person has equal force in a physical confrontation. The other side of your argument is that *anyone* who chooses to exercise and become strong will be able to physically dominate anyone weaker than them, regardless of their victim's intelligence or value. That, if anything, sounds counter-evolutionary, don't you agree?

>His disappearance stopped the initiative of the hitherto successful Swedish right wing, while a search was conducted. His partly stripped body was found an hour or two later, and was secretly evacuated from the field in a Swedish artillery wagon.
>king disappears
>oh no we can't be conservative anymore now we're liberal
>gets stripped and raped after he's shot
>find his naked raped body
>pull his body in a wagon
Kek

This. Git gud

I don't have to defend my points. Compare civilsation before and after WW1 (first major war with repeating firearms).

You're literally agreeing with me, although I don't think they're cool.

Elaborate

Refer to my second post
"I realise that their creation was inevitable, and now that they exist everybody needs unrestricted access to them"
I don't think we should ban them, or stop innovation, because that's retarded. However you can easily see that their invention was terrible for humanity as a whole.

Yes, but it wasn't as widespread an issue.

Exactly. Equality is not good.

I mean yes, but that doesn't contribute to the discussion

Yes, your post is more accurate but I was exaggerating for simplicity

This is another issue that exacerbated the problem

Read my second post

Why are almost all anti gun weenies on this board britbongs?

jumping in to say you have no fucking reading comprehension.

A steady diet of brainwashing.

And what's you gonna do about them? Abolish them and you'll be fucked by those who will not do so, because victory is more important than anything. There is no honor, only survival of the fittest in any form that battlefield assumes.

What about spoons brit boy?

PS if it is a miracle its a martini henry etc You are always shilling this nogunz faggorty here and on /k. Just fucking kys, with a spoon. Did you know the brits banned swords in Ireland?

Faggot

I guess the next time somebody breaks into your house and tries to rape her. If she didn't survive, maybe she wasn't meant to survive. That's your logic. Man has created and discovered many things, and guns are the things that need to be banned.

I'm guessing you're Pro EU, correct?
Why not ban Trucks, because even a child could mow down 100's of people, no need to reload.

Because Muslims like to conquer and rape other cultures without resistance. That doesn't work when their would-be victims are armed and vigilant.

>that doesn't contribute to the discussion
Well I mean it does because the Axe, Sword and Club were Human made weapons crafted by Human hands. Same goes for the Gun. Human made weapon, we're just inventing new and better ways of fighting battles and conflicts in general.

Dear Bong,
You lost and we beat you. Quit crying and pay for your sister's dowry to ahmed

>bong has an irrational fear and hatred of guns

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>20,000 years ago
>bows are counter evolutionary
>you can take down a 6'4" mammoth hunter when you are only a berry picker
>meditate on this you will know I'm right

Nah up your game son. Life is a struggle to find the best tools for the job. Don't like the results? Use better tools.

Besides guns aren't some kind of exodia cards that grant you instant victory. They take a high level of skill and practice to use them on a combat level. Repetition and muscle memory are absolute musts if you want to be deadly with a firearm.

You are wrong and that is why.

>the natural order of things
Do you know what else is natural order of things? You chilling in some cave without fire and getting eaten by a tiger at your old age of 30. And instead you dare to use electricity and medicine, how unnatural.
>Men shouldn't be equal, the better should be able to thrive
Definition of better changed. Not okay with it? Get fucked, nobody cares.

>It completely took the honour out of civilisation, meaning a fat, lazy piece of shit can just as easily win a fight as a 6'3 /fit/ warrior who has spent his entire life training to be at the peak of physical condition.

That's the whole point, you mong.

Why should people born smaller or female be subject to physically larger bullies and criminals?

If you don't like guns then don't buy one, and stop being a little bitch.

I'm not anti-gun. Now that they exist, everybody needs unrestricted access to them.

I was just making an observation and starting a conversation. I don't think anything should be done about it because it would just make things worse. What has happened has happened.

>Women used to pick men based on their ability to stop this shit from happening
>Now they can stop it themselves

Note when feminism first started, right around WWI. My point still stands, they destroyed all aspects of civilisation.

Yes, and in this case it made fighting too simple, so that even a retard could do it well.

It casualised warfare, if you will.

read my second post.
"their creation was inevitable, and now that they exist everybody needs unrestricted access to them."

I don't hate them, I hate what they've caused.

We're living in the greatest time to ever live, as long as you live in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Poland. If the rest of Europe wasn't so cucked I'd say Britain, Germany, France Spain, and the Norse states.
Even with all the violence in these countries it's nothing compared to less civilized places in the world.
White civilization is the most peaceful, elegant, and evolved culture on the planet. Just because we don't dance around fires or chuck spears doesn't make us any less enlightened. And honestly repeating weapons are necessary for keeping deplorable masses in check. So I'd say keep em.

It's the best thing to happen to humanity.
No more being ruled by a halitosis ridden German Queen.
Unless you're a complete faggot.

>Why should people born smaller or female be subject to physically larger bullies and criminals?

Because that is the natural order of things.

Ya know it's pretty funny because your actually creating structured arguments and great points while everybody else is being a retard saying
>hurr durr you're retarded, what an idiot, dumb liberal
This is what Sup Forums has come to. A bunch of unfunny gay redditors

You seemed to skip past my post. I assume it was just a mistake. For your convenience, here it is again.

The world is 6,000 years old retard

The invention of exercitus Romanus ars militaris is the worst thing to happen to humanity.

It completely took the honour out of civilisation, meaning a short, roman piece of shit can just as easily win a fight as a 6'3 celt warrior who has spent his entire life training to be at the peak of barbaric condition.

Look how quickly the world went to shit after the widespread issuance of these weapons became a reality.

They are counter-evolutionary.

Meditate on these words for a while and you will find what I am saying is truth.

>and in this case it made fighting too simple
By your standards, sure. If you're 6'4 and coming at me with a Club because you like to fight in the old style, don't complain and whimper that I've hurt you because I've put two rounds in your gullet using a superior weapon.
>It casualised warfare
Haha yes, because getting shot in a vital organ and bleeding out on the floor is casual. Getting your legs blown off by a landmine is casual, sure. How ridiculous.

This is nothing new.
A trained warrior could be hit by a stray arrow fired by a child.
These things happen.

No it's not it's a fact, if you trace it back from the bible it's around 6,000 years old
I don't mean it's exactly 6,000 but around 6,000

reality doesnt care about our feelings

the right has fallen from the natural law and aristocratic values, and fell to the bickering for scraps with the leftists over x and y

instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, proper right wing thing to do would be to form some sort of an international paramilitary that would continue the pursuit of peak efficiency

instead of training with sticks, we'd train computers and rocket fuels and have underground secret bunkers and launch into space orbital artillery platforms and continue the pursuit of master morality, just like an aristocratic knight cut down hundred peasants in his way, this new knight would blow up a million of leftist peasants in his way
but no
bickering over bullshit and "what do we think about this eceleb" is all there is

I suspect this may be an internal issue OP has difficulty with, which is that life is "unfair."

>yikes! Sounds like /pol is haunted by the wackado old ghost of Sara Winchester.

After her husband died and left her with millions in revenue from the repeating guns he invented, she spent a lifetime all fragile & crazy, building a house with stairwells to nowhere & dead ends to hide from the souls of Winchester victims.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Mystery_House

TLDR: stop being such a sad Brit bitch. Wars for lands, resources, & ways of life result in death. Hike up your skirt and get your head in the game -- Brits especially needs to man up quick.

Your ability to post on Sup Forums is just as unnatural as the labor saving device known as the repeating firearm.

OP you are wrong
Evolution is constant arms race
You can never get comfortable

You mean to tell me you unironically believe the bible is literal, not allegorical? I've got no qualms with God botherers and christians, but damn you need to do some research bro. God exists 100% but mass religions are perversions of The All.

The bible is fact it's his word

please consider suicide

Murder is a sin

Sorry didn't see it.

Yes, but I'm talking in a wider sense.

Historically, the more intelligent, capable, brave, cunning and daring peoples would triumph, but the invention of repeating firearms took away alot of that.

I meant casualised in the sense of it lowered the bar to be good at it.

Yes, but again, it wasn't as widespread an issue.

>the right has fallen from the natural law and aristocratic values, and fell to the bickering for scraps with the leftists over x and y

>instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, proper right wing thing to do would be to form some sort of an international paramilitary that would continue the pursuit of peak efficiency

I agree with this.

Yes, but the repeating firearm had a much greater impact on the world, and came first.

>Evolution is a constant arms race

I agree, but the repeating firearm has ended that race. Only the Atom Bomb, which ended all conflict between global power, has had a greater effect. But that came after.

Does the clothing you are currently wearing conform with Leviticus?

Allegedly. I've read the bible cover to cover, and also read the apocrypha. Its been translated and edited by man. Most notably by the council of Nicea. Some of these edits were done for political reasons. Some for reasons relevant to preserving the theocracy. It is not a perfect document. It does good for some people, but mass worship will only take you so far in your search for God, or The All. Best of luck friend. Hope you find what you are looking for.

>Because that is the natural order of things.

So tell me, do you believe Humans using tools to fight animals that they couldn't possibly defeat without them is also against the natural order of things?

Yes, I don't mix linen with wool, I check all the clothes I buy to see the country of origin and the materials. I don't buy Asian made (except for underwear since 't's hard to find that) and I don't buy linen mixed with wool. I saw a nice sports jacket once, it was made of linen mixed with wool, I was kinda sad to have to leave it at the store.

>britnigger
>pussy whipped anti-gun pussy
like pottery

Yes, because a navy seal and some morbidly obese /k/ommando are the same level

>Meditate on these words for a while and you will find what I am saying is truth.

good lord I hate the british so fucking much

please fucking LEAVE ALREADY SO I NEVER HAVE TO SEE ANY OF YOU FUCKS TALKING

you sound so fucking retarded we are all laughing about you

Yeah the council of Nicaea bastardised the church, and turned it into a pagan cult with 3 Gods

Its the same today. Firearms are prevalent enough that you could have one if you chose. So the next step is to be more cunning with a gun the the next person. Its a cycle. Get a gun faggot. You brits can do it. Its just a bitch of a process.

Could say the same about the time of the Club or Sword. The bar was lowered then when hand made weapons became a thing and replaced, say, fists. You could say the same about the Bow and how you could kill at long distance rather than getting up close and personal to fight. A species adapts to its environment in order to survive.

So a fat, lazy piece of shit couldn't have killed someone with a musket, or a bow, or a cannon?

Okayyyyyyy but the bible is still infallible and literally the word of God?????? How's that line up with your thinking?

Yes, and the existence of the repeating firearm made it much more likely that you would someday be able to post on Sup Forums one day. The repeating firearm, easily used by just about anyone, made the existence of absolute monarchies much less likely. The internet, as we know it, could only exist in a world graced by the great equalizer known as the repeating firearm.

Baaaaaa.....
>implying it's a bad thing weapons could now be used in genocide

>be japan
>contact with euros
>they have guns
>don't adopt new technology bc muh swords
>get anally raped by oda nobunaga bc he adopted the new tech while you didn't

you can't even get a gun you goofy toothed faggot

So you admit that your underwear is unholy, and therefore you are unholy and we should not suffer you to live?

Because the bible is the truth? It's not hard to understand
>God gives his word to the authors of the bible
>churches ignore this and make their own doctrine
Get it?

This. Britains are our eternal enemies for good reasons.
They go against everything that is good and righteous.

Interestingly enough, a lot of people in Britain felt this way about the crossbow when it was introduced. Being able to turn an entire village into an army overnight was considered unsportsmanlike so the Brits rejected it until it became absolutely necessary.

You explained it yourself. The bible was edited by the council and Constantine.

Austria has accomplished literally nothing in its entire history, what you have Mozart oh wow
1 famous person from Austria oh my God how amazing

I never said that do I need to explain it in Spanish to you? Would you understand then?

Again, read my second post.

>"I realise that their creation was inevitable, and now that they exist everybody needs unrestricted access to them"

How many times am I going to have to say this?

No

I own a shotgun legally.

But civilisations prospered and advanced whilst they were a thing, only after WW1, the first major war fought with repeating weapons, did they begin to crumble.

That is the difference.

It's made them more likely actually.

Japan still prospered after that though.

Yes, but again, it wasn't as bad an issue. Civilisations and Empires still prospered whilst crossbows were a thing.

>Historically, the more intelligent, capable, brave, cunning and daring peoples would triumph, but the invention of repeating firearms took away alot of that.
I am sure you can get yourself a firearm. Why dont you go triumph over someone intelligent and cunning (like transnational bankers who rule your country for example) with it?

>The invention of the crossbow is the worst thing to happen to humanity.
>Look how quickly the world went to shit after the widespread issuance of these weapons became a reality.
>They are counter-evolutionary.
>Meditate on these words for a while and you will find what I am saying is truth.

>structured arguments
Like what? >muh honor isn't an argument.

Churches were the ones who assembled the bible and canonized it in the first place. Without the churches, you would have entirely different books in your bible.

If it's made by them more likely why are they less prevalent than before the widespread availability of repeating firearms?

Your entire premise is bs modern weapons did not destroy the warrior class, they forced modern warriors to use modern weapons. Like every other innovation in history. A trained soldier with a gun > civilian with a gun

So why are you all salty then? You have a commensurate level of force. Maybe you just aren't good enough with your firearm tactics? Maybe you should angle your battle plan towards the weapon you have? Seems to me that your tactics are the issue that you are bitching about, not the fact that you don't have a gun.

>But civilisations prospered and advanced whilst they were a thing, only after WW1, the first major war fought with repeating weapons, did they begin to crumble.
Yes goy, it's the firearms, definetely not jewish bankers taking over the US and England and jewish communist taking over the Russia.

Because it'd be a fruitless endeavour.

Again, as I've said in the past. Civilisations and Empires prospered with crossbows being a thing. WW1 changed all that.

They're more prevalent though.

You seem to have misunderstood what I'm saying.

OP is a faggot and knows it, thus why he refuses to respond to these simple questions.

If you're so concerned about "the natural order of things" then stop taking medicine, and living in a house. Go live in africa and fight lions with spears, as that ultimately "the natural order of man"

I encountered this same moronic argument years ago from a weaboo in high school, id bet my next ten burgers that this cuck brit watches anime and has a katana.

Yes, but a trained user with a sword>>>>>>a civilian with a sword.

See what I'm saying?

>muh but we stray from natural law

Natural law does not require that humans stay naked and afraid.
There was a time we once feared traveling more than 60kph because our skin would rip off our bones. This is evolution and realization of potential. The types of instruments we use to meet our ends evolve as our understanding of the world around us. The things we invent are us and compell us forward, whether the change is good or bad. Overall we live longer and stronger and die better. No amount of fear changes stats. Learn to love your timeline.

This. A modern special forces commando is just as superior to a conscript with a gun as a knight was towards a peasant with a pitchfork.