Can atheists explain this?

Can atheists explain this?
No you can't! It's impossible, because this dumb liberal belief in evolution goes against all common sense, we were all made by God this is just common sense you need to accept this!
It's not a coincidence that ever since we closed the asylums rates of atheism have increased!

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/15/half-of-u-s-adults-raised-catholic-have-left-the-church-at-some-point/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh look it's 2010 again
that was truly a simpler time, wasn't it?
the whole christians vs atheists meme was what first got me into politics and shit
anyway
stfu christian fundie evolution is real and god isn't

No it's not, you need to be locked up in the asylum

yes it is
NO U

There is ZERO evidence for evolution, every couple of years scientists have to revise their theories because they're wrong, the bible has been right since day one

there is a lot of evidence for evolution
every couple of years the clergy has to revise is rhetoric because they're wrong, the bible has been bogus since day one

go read a book you ignorant fundie fuck.

p.s. the bible doesn't count

Catholics are the church of Satan I don't care what their clergy say

evangelinigger

No it's not bait retard, I used to make threads with the budgie but the mods threatened me now I have to think of new ways to make anti evolution threads

>leaf

>Can atheists explain this?
Why do they need to? Atheism just means you don;t believe in any made-up gods. It has nothing to do with any other sciences or philosophies.

>It's impossible
You must be a belieber.

>belief in evolution
Evolution is a science you accept or not. It is not based on any irrational beliefs the way religions are.

I thought the whole "Animals using Magnetic Fields" to find their birthplace was just a theory. They say the same thing about a lot of other animals, but they don't really have information to back it up fully. Maybe they just remember it really, really well.

A sorceror could just magic himself to breathe underwater

OP is a faggot

Stop role playing as an American

Show me an example of when this happened

A

This has literally never happened.
No Christian that didn't help a drowning man thought
>its just God's punishment lol
because that would be fucking stupid.

Because all the other turtles that didn't know where the fuck they were going absolutely reproduced exactly as efficiently like the loggerhead sea turtles.

Fibonacci Sequence puts a end to all atheist ideias.

religion and science are not in conflict. we are merely learning how God created all these things. evolution was an amazing way to do it!

God didn't invent evolution atheists did

how could atheists have invented evolution? evolution existed before humans (atheists) did.

Wow you're so brainwashed you need to turn off your TV and stop letting the liberal media control you and what you think

I can always find my way home too. Whats your point?

you're a fucking leaf

Do you know what an explanation entails? Saying god tells turtles the way is not an explanation in any sense.

Also the fucking picture explains how turtles do it and God isn't mentioned.

And that's the great trick of religion, whenever science disproves something in the bible they say:"Oh look, God was even more brilliant than we thought!". Religion and science are opposite ways of thinking, religion does not survive when you apply evidence based, or even critical reasoning to it.

The Bible is just a collection of things written by different people over time, some of which knew God better than others, that was decided on by Kings and Popes years ago. Proving something in it wrong doesn't prove anything about God. Just that some guy who wrote about him thousands of years ago was wrong.

Atheists like you annoy me science contradicts the bible a lot
Like scientists say there's more than one gender
FALSE!

You can clearly see from all my posts that I believe in God

You, on the other hand have been programmed to be a dogmatic lunatic by the Satanists that control most organized religion today.

I would respect Christians, but then there are crazy people like you who ruin Christianity.

>The Bible is just a collection of things written by different people
lol
who "wrote" the sun?
it tells a story from the bible every year

this made me laff

haha dude it's funny because you're dumb

fucking leaf
you're literally using your eyes to see EM radiation
and think it's weird if you could use a cell to read magnetic fields
faggot

Care to elaborate on wtf you're talking about?

I know but that would render the bible useless in the end, just one big metaphor, none of it actually happened. Genesis was not thought of as a metaphor usually. Nor the resurrection of christ. But if you ask some catholics they don't even believe that anymore.

It's not useless. Some of the people who wrote it had very good relationships with God and we can learn a lot about him from their writings. I didn't say the whole thing is wrong.

The "official story" of Genesis is that it was passed down orally for thousands of generations of Jews before Moses actually wrote it down. Why would anyone expect it to be literally correct?

Op for one.
How much trust would you put into that if all physical claims turn out to be wrong?

If it was proven that literally every physical claim in the bible is wrong then I'd discard the bible as a good source to learn about God.

Fuck off you gay ass Leaf this isn't a board for religious debates. While you're at it fuck off out of the country.

More people are leaving the Catholic church and ever before pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/15/half-of-u-s-adults-raised-catholic-have-left-the-church-at-some-point/

rialley mags ya zink

Oh looks it's the same buttblasted leaf from all the other buttblasted leaf threads

What are quantum spin sensitive proteins. Already demonstrated in birds.

Also there totally is a God and he/she/it totally hates fundie morons who use he/she/it as an excuse for self imposed ignorance. Knowing the universe is knowing God you unenlightened quadruped.

>i don't understand biology therefore god made it

Hey faggot leaf.

Pretty sure the pic explains the science to you. Are you retarded or something? Young? No, really?

Not even athiest, just don't like retard faggot leafs.

Get off the internet, nigger.

I spoke to some catholics, a lot of it has to do with how they handled the child abuse. Also the sudden abolition of limbo, you simply can't do that to intelligent people, especially if they lost a child before it being baptized.

I see you've given up and gone back to watching hockey reruns. Excellent

nice confirmation bias there.

>evolution provides the perfect arguments as to why the races are biologically different and will never be equal, why there are only two genders and they're biologically different and will never be equal, why it's defective to be gay or trans, why gender roles are real and shouldn't be perverted, why hierarchies are real and shouldn't be perverted, why property rights are real and shouldn't be perverted, why it's ok for humans to kill animals, ect ect, blowing out every liberal argument with the facts of reality
>"conservatives" throw all this out because their middle eastern book that's been mistranslated a dozen times and is ripping off other religions a dozen times said their jewish god made earth in 6 days

I love these threads. Guaranteed to trigger fedoras. By the way there's no such thing as a right wing atheist. They're just closet marxists.

Such bait

Amen