You people wont be gun nuts when some mad-man bursts into your house and kills your family (only to claim...

You people wont be gun nuts when some mad-man bursts into your house and kills your family (only to claim """"self-defense"""" afterwards)!

Yeah man, that is exactly how gun laws work.

>what is castle doctrine
Ivan, put the bottle down.

>Mfw I shoot them first

Do you have a single occurance of this happening and being successfully defended in any 1st world country?

we're talking about America you dumb fuck

even with all the niggers american is still more habitable than russia. What's your fucking excuse?

We are THE 1st world country, bud. The 1st world designation represents an alliance with us.

>muh definition goy

Shitty attempt at bait. Next time don't sip vodka beforehand slavnigger

>All of the smart and proactive Russians have been culled by centuries of political genocide and world wars.
>Have population of weak retards.

>I'm from Russia, don't understand U.S. laws or even have a basic grasp of self defense.
The only reason I'd want Communism to come back is so they'd systematically execute faggots like you.

>Russia's murder rate is 5x higher than America's

mfw

You people seriously need to be purged from the human race.

A single case? Anything at all? It should be easy since it happens so often.

>mad-man bursts into your house and kills your family (only to claim """"self-defense"""" afterwards

That may be one of the most retarded things I have ever read.

You didn't answer the question. Name one case of this happening. Just one.

My home is armed. He won't get far. See this is what people don't get. If every one is armed is like no one is armed. Mutually assured destruction and all.

>Put the fucking bottle down you silly tit
First reply was about right I think.

You won't like lawnmowers and cars when your face gets fly mowed off then the psycho drives off in a Ferrari and nobody can catch him!

>Breaks into house
>Self defense

If it's the Motor City Madman, I'm cool with it.

russky shitposts are never brilliant

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Get your face red... show me how tough you really are..!

I could could come down there, with my fuckin' AR-15, and shoot your fuckin' old Hoosier ass, right there in Independence, Missouri! NOW, CALL HERE AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKER, AND THAT'S JUST WHAT I'LL FUCKIN' DO, YOU COCKSUCKER!! FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Let me say that I'm sorry for this Crazy Ivan baby first troll
You are the fucking disgrace.

How you get my number got dammit!?

This is what it means to live in a free country...

Colorado Make My Day Law...

18-1-704.5 Use Of Deadly Physical Force Against An Intruder (“Make My Day law”)

1. The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

2. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

3. Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions or subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

4. Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

Dumbass, in the UK you get stabbed in an alley or run by a truck, or both at the same time.