Not one thread having to do with the fight for net neutrality? The Sup Forums I knew and loved really is dead

Not one thread having to do with the fight for net neutrality? The Sup Forums I knew and loved really is dead.

You shouldn't love a place like this.

There have been countless threads for and against it, where the fuck you been

Wading through shitposts

Every thread about NN is a testament to the new Sup Forums though.
>I'm such an ecochamber newfag that I can't imagine someone on Sup Forums not agreeing with me and the 4chinz hivemind so everyone else is a shill
>Posts opposition's opinion with the word Goy here and there

John here, why is that filename GoodbyeJohn.gif? I'm serious.
Sup Forums would put up a very, very, very good fight if it was threatened in such a way. These users are going to fight, some of them will form their own groups and end up doing a series of hacking. Sup Forums will be alive in some way, probably harder to access, but it'd be there.

You just can't fuck with the internet. It's a beautiful symbol of freedom.

If you could magically find out the name of every kike against neutrality and find out their history, each one of them would be sketchy.

Goodbye John.

Okay this is weird. First the helicopters, then the stab wound, then the bag of decapitated mice on my doorstep, now this? What's going on?

I have no idea why it's called that, it had that name when I downloaded it.
One of the main points of these net neutrality protections is to PREVENT companies from slowing down your internet connection and charging you for fast lanes.

Quality post user

goodbay my dear John

So how come it never happened before nanny state NN?

Internet providers have attempted to throttle traffic by type or by user (Comcast in 2007), have imposed arbitrary and secret caps on data (AT&T 2011-2014), hidden fees that had no justification or documentation (Comcast in 2016), and tried to give technical advantages to their own services over those of competitors (AT&T in 2016). These attempts were only revealed in retrospect once they were discovered and lawsuits filed. If the deterrents those lawsuits provided eventually had been part of preemptive rulemaking then these practices would never have been attempted at all.

Now, even if we were to grant that ISPs had not attempted these things when they clearly did, it would be unreasonable to think that they wouldn’t attempt to in the future. Voluntary agreements not to are hardly a substitute for strong protections against anti-consumer practices known to have been instituted before.

Why do you want the mega corporations that own the fake news to control your alternative source of information (the internet)? Holy fuck people.

I don't give a fuck

we were brigaded by Cambridge Analytica's discord group. They failed miserably to convince anyone, were called out and never returned

Based America Freedom :DDDD