Right-wing

>right-wing
>nationalist
>hates American and European leftists as much as we do
>kills Muslims on a daily basis
>defends its borders
>won't take in refugees
>doesn't apologize for it
Is the real reason we hate Israel...because we're jealous?

No, because they're lying subversive kikes that destabilize Europe and the West by calling for refugees in their host countries but refusing to take in refugees in their own.

Imagine being a Palestinian and capturing these women.

imagine this:

an entire nation full of kikes...

>AND THEY HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS

does this sound like a good idea, Sup Forums?

Love

Nice Russian models

Sounds great

Hating Israel for memers who've been on Sup Forums a few days and don't know anything real yet.

no, it's because they meddle in our affairs and exert heavy influence on our politics. This influence generally isn't positive and can be linked to some very bad policies like the Iraq war.

>Buying Muh Israel Military Defense Force Propaganda

Come and join our awesome military it's full of HOT CHICKS! And we sing songs! We totally respect out military and they get to genocide those filthy Pakist- I mean we integrate other cultures into our own!

epic thread JIDF, the girls are getting a bit stale. Here is a new pic for you to use next thread. Inbred walking genetic trash heaps

I've been to Israel once and after seeing what a miserable pit of sand, rocks and dirt it was, I'm anything but jealous. I feel pity for the morons who fight over such a hellhole.

>tfw milk & honey

Imagine taking the ugliest one and cutting her up with a scalpel while the others watched. Imagine what they would do to not be cut to pieces.

>be gods chosen people
>look like litteral hellspawn
made me think

I used to hate Israel because I hated jews and bought into the meme that Israel stole the palestinians home. Ever since Israel named Soros as a enemy to democratic nations I changed my views. I don't even really think those vagabond palestinians ever lived in Isreal. Plus OP is right, I started to realize how attractive Israeli girls were and how based. Idk about breeding with a jew but id sport fuck the shit out of one.

>le based jew

Nice try schlomo

0 isn't TOO bad. Rolling.

>attractive
>posts pic of steve buschemi

>tfw no hot psy-op IDF Jewish qt

why even live?

ROLLING

Based finn

Land of a thousand lakes is beautiful!

Muslims pretending to be white provide 90% of the anti-Israel posts on pol.

Jealous? Hell no. I would have so much self loathing and loathe for the fellow tribesmen. Good god, jealous. I think you're projecting a bit heeb

Jew

They haven't assassinated Soros or a Rothschild or done anything useful helpful to the West at all.
They aren't our allies.

>when Ahmed struggles to find bad pictures so his only two are of the Haredi community's mentally & physically challenged office meetup and the retard battalion of the IDF
Come on. Next picture from you I expect something better. At least post Laura Loomer or Barbara Streisand. There's plenty of non retarded/handicapped Jews out there to post that are ugly.

Jews are our allies and we should support Israel, If I can be safe in their streets but not in Europe my home then I prefer them over you cucks!
European women actually does not feel safe with you around because we know you are weak Cucks while Israeli's are strong and defensive.

Israel is based. Literally built the wall to keep Muslims out. Bomb terrorists on the regular. Everyone is just salty because they tricked the Democrats into giving them money and tanks.

Well, fuck it, better to give Israel some bombs than giving them to some Allahu Snakbars in Saudi Arabia.

>Is the real reason we hate Israel...because we're jealous?
t. Heeb hiding behind a proxy

You can keep your jewish skanks, mr Goldstein.

>always talks in 1st person about us whites
>hates whites
>wants to be white
>wants to destroy whites
>supports muslim terrorists on a daily basis
>exploits everyone help and never shows gratitude
>attacks European borders
>invites refugees to Europe
>not even a real country
>jewish
>1 post by this faggot

Israel is full of alpha males

So based

Sexy jewish soldier

Ready for duty?

lol you catch on quick.
>*dips bedora*

Well that's only because they are superior to us.
Every European lady want a Jewish big juicy circumcised cock inside her with the security of their resources and great intelligence that would pass down to our children.
They make over 22.4% of Nobel prizes winners even though they are 0.2% of the world's population, why is that they are always on top?? Always seem to make a dire situation profitable for them? because they are truly superior and compared to the advanced and dominant Jews we are the true fucking Niggers! all of my friends also want a Jewish husbands because we know they are the future and faggot LARPERS such as yourself and other Eurocucks are not any better then Niggers Animals!
Now be a good cuck and watch me ride kosher cocks faggots, my virgin pussy belong to Jews now!

Who would you rather have as your leader: A limp wrist liberal faggot that sucks Muslim dicks, or a jew that hates Muslims?

Kill yourself, filthy Jew rat. we aren't foolish to your kikery, no matter how comfy you try to make it seem..

And Israel has proven they can fight their own battles, unlike the saudis that begged Daddy Bush to save them from Saddam.

Neither

because they're kikes, remove that flag psyhoshill

>getting paid to post online

literally no woman wants you kike

death

Litterally muslim behavior. Why do you hate muslim but still shill for them ?

Yes goy, keep sending billions over here, you only hate us because you're jealous!

>better to give Israel some bombs than giving them to some Allahu Snakbars in Saudi Arabia.
you must be very young to not see the difference in giving something and selling something

Burning a flag is muslim tier

you post the same fucking thread everyday , people now hate you , i hope your computer burns

>israel is not like Sup Forums because its jew and jews are another people we dont gaf about

in the contrary , reposting over and over like that turk shitposter just shows jews are khazar scumbags of the same family

>says death
>literally lives under cuck rule in Holland
>mfw