Why aren't Japanese people having children, Sup Forums?

Why aren't Japanese people having children, Sup Forums?

Are the waifus to blame?

They are

Otherwise there wouldn't be 130 Million Japs on a tiny island, dummy.

Does an Indian shit in the street?

Only Western (((media))) is making a big deal out of Japan's birth rates in an attempt to push a refugee agenda, so that Jews can finally infiltrate Japanese entertainment from the inside.
Japanese media and the Japanese government says the declining population will level out at 80M, be better for the economy, and solve the island's overpopulation problem

motherfucker there's 130 million people crammed in the space of california. california already has too many fucking people. Imagine 3 times that.

yes

It happens for any fucking country at some point.
It'll unfuck itself over time, it's just the jews are busy force feeding us the (((narrative))) that the asians (china/japland) don't have a lot of babies etc. just so they can make a bullshit basis for 'muh rapefugees' being shipped over to Asia.
Luckily the rice niggers sees this shit a thousand miles away.
I'm more 'concerned' about all the incest going on over there thou'..!

I guess urbanites don't prioritize reproduction.

>It'll unfuck itself over time, it's just the jews are busy force feeding us the (((narrative))) that the asians (china/japland) don't have a lot of babies etc. just so they can make a bullshit basis for 'muh rapefugees' being shipped over to Asia.
Exactly this. Jews are trying to use Japan's declining birthrates as an excuse to try and get Japan to open the floodgates for thirdworlders and scum. Jews don't understand why Japanese media is becoming more and more popular around the globe, especially since it's one of the few outlets they don't control directly.

what is "soft power"?

>soft pow·er
>noun
>a persuasive approach to international relations, typically involving the use of economic or cultural influence.

Essentially it's how many people enjoy your culture. American soft power dominates the world, for example.

On one hand i wish we had dropped a third nuke.

On the other hand I'm proud of them for telling the UN to fuck off.staying homogenous.

Same reason White people in general aren't having kids. It is economically retarded to get married, buy a home, and have kids these days.

It will ruin you for life with next to nothing to show for it and you won't usually get any more sex or romance out of your life than you are getting now because females just aren't women anymore, so males stopped trying to be Men.

>On the other hand I'm proud of them for telling the UN to fuck off.staying homogenous.
The (((UN))) tried to get Japan to ban the sexualization of women in animu, so Japanese feminists and female manga authors got together and told the (((UN))) to fuck off and focus on real issues instead

Overpopulation and economic stress. Ideally, the population will just readjust, but the fucking kikes won't have that. They need that infinite growth.

Because the island is massively crowded. Populations can not constantly increase.

They'll be the first to grow babies in machines

Waifus are blameless.

In short. Anime isn't degenerate, and is in fact nationalist as fuck.

It's still degenerate, it's just degeneracy pushed by their culture instead of degeneracy pushed by kikes. Kike-pushed degeneracy is pushed with an agenda too. Animu degeneracy is just Japs being Japs

Yes

yes