So I'm sure plenty of you have already seen this, but check out this sick antifa music video!

So I'm sure plenty of you have already seen this, but check out this sick antifa music video!
I can really see these guys going places, like being downvoted into oblivion and reported for inciting terrorism!
youtu.be/mltOQ-0sFBc

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=mltOQ-0sFBc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o
youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM
youtu.be/JzSUgOmP66Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hook it!
hooktube.com/watch?v=mltOQ-0sFBc&feature=youtu.be

it sounds like click click boom just not as catchy.

Mention Nickelback around normalfaggots, and you will likely trigger an involuntary reflex that has been planted in their minds by the (((media))).

>They SUCK!
>All their songs sound the same!

But why? Why has Nickelback been targeted for such hatred? It's because they're 4 white males that promoted traditional values through their music. Now, I could just claim this, or I could give you evidence. Here are their first 3 singles from their debut album, 'Silver Side Up':

>'How You Remind Me': youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M

The number one most played song on U.S. radio of the 2000s. Literally a song about a guy rejecting an unfaithful girlfriend when she crawls back to him.

>'Too Bad': youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o

Deals with the issues of growing up without a father. Spent 32 weeks at #1 on the Billboard Rock charts.

>'Never Again': youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM

The band's third straight number one about the evils of domestic violence from a child's point of view.

Clearly, the band tapped into the Zeitgeist with 'Silver Side Up.' The album was certified 8× Platinum in Canada, 6× Platinum in the US and 3× Platinum in the UK. And ever since, they've been the victims of a targeted smear campaign.

An unconscious hate exists in the minds of our peers. Just mention Nickelback to 3 people you know, and see what they have to say.

They promoted White Values, and now we hate them for it.

People just hate Nickelback because it's popular

...Or maybe it was because their music was weak, whiny shit.

thats why we really need to have all this hip-hop influence music promoting drug use, violence and crazy sex, right?

nu-metal, rap/rock, OPs song

Cuckcore

Band name: Cvckolds

Hey Telefonica,the last are packing things up we are moving. Have fun """analysing""" faggit.
OP Samson is over. All you see now are faggitors and new friends.
Bye

youtu.be/JzSUgOmP66Q

These two guys should really like each other (one more than the other, I suppose). When my normie friends played this and thought it was deep, I actually raged a bit inside.

Never said anything like that.
99.9% of Rap is garbage music.

>I hate these people
>let's give them tons of views
Damn you people are stupid.

They're leafs - and that's reason enough to hate them.

>Nickelback apologists
Jesus Christ, now I've seen everything. Nickleback was shit because they made one song and gave it 6 titles.

>not disliking and flagging the video for terrorism

lol

Nickleback aren't unskilled or anything, they just make boring generic, mind numbing radio rock.

This tweaker needs teeth

Nickleback is a horrible band. Period.
That's why they suck.

>anti-nickelback shills
>israeli flags conveniently hidden
Pure coincidence.

OP is a faggot. SAGE this bullshit thread that is being has been posted multiple times a day all week

Some guy I know that's really cool, he started his own band that tours, really smart kid. Anyway, he went vegan, and agrees with the antifucks. He actually linked that video and bitched at the comments.

GOOD LOWD, IT'S ANOTHUH EMANCIPATION

Disliking a video just makes it go up the rankings, you underage retards.

Tell him to lighten up.

I thought that's what the view count was for?
I guess flagging it for terrorism puts it in the trending list, too.

Never thought of that. I actually like them on occasion and never understood the hate they receive. They aren't terrible as people like to paint them.

My online presence in that realm is defined by this bizarre brand of ultra-fiscal conservative and extreme hard-freedom rights with plenty of hedonism.
That's the viewpoint I like to push on /pol too, but with more trolling.

Whatever do you mean user?

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

He doesn't sound very smart or cool to me.

When they broke through they were signed to roadrunner records which looking back now was faggot core but was associated with metal at the time. Any band that was called metal when they just weren't got hate.

Their music is generic and passionless, but damn if it isn't comfy/catchy

You nazi fucks are literally done. Why do you even bother? We have the entire establishment, media and entertainment industries on our side. The people your children admire will teach them to hate you, white people and their culture/history and eventually themselves. You will slowly wither and fade from existence leaving the rightful inhabitants of this world to rule and there's nothing you can do about it. Who's the cuck now?

(Sage)

Isn't that Paper in the pic? I thought he was on team Shia?

Very sad that Antifa has such hate for their fellow citizens of the world. We are all in this together

The swastika is photoshopped from somewhere else