KEK niggers utterly BTFO by soap dispenser

KEK niggers utterly BTFO by soap dispenser
metro.co.uk/2017/07/13/racist-soap-dispensers-dont-work-for-black-people-6775909/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fXlYt
vimeo.com/29017688
homedepot.com/b/Bath-Toilets-Toilet-Seats-Bidets-Bidets-Bidet-Parts-Bidet-Seats/N-5yc1vZbza8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ty for link nigga good thread, rofl its probably the sensors since thats a black hand. idk

how's this racist they were designed to supply humans with soap

I'll just leave this here
archive.is/fXlYt

What's the point? You won't wash the shit off your skin anyway

>nig fings ain't in front of censor like white fings
"dat's raysis!"

>Implying they wash hands

>I thought I was a ghost to some of theses contraptions

lol, niggers think these things are "contraptions"?

Underated

why do you think they are just now realizing it won't work for them despite automatic bathroom fixtures being a thing for decades?

They really can't do anything right.

Can't believe pol is this racist, I was lied to by my fellow pedes. I'm headed back to the_Donald
*whisks away on TARDIS

WE WUZ GHOST AND SHEIT !

>pic related.

Better Off Ted was a great show

vimeo.com/29017688

those motion sensors never work well for me and i'm white as can be

I'm very pale white and those damn things never work for me

you people are so fucking stupid. Find something more constructive to do with your time.

my sides

That's funny considering they need it most. If I was the designer I'd make it dispense more the more dirty your hand looks.

Fake news, or at least headlines. Just like the AI the was "racist" because it favored white models. It's not racist, it's just new tech. Someone made it to detect light reflections with no consideration for race.

and this

Agreed, OP is a faggot.

Perhaps you are not as familiar with your family tree as you thought you were

Mediocre b8, should've used the kekistani flag

I'm pretty sure they use infrared and they work in the dark like those external lights you get on houses.

ITT: Fargo S3

Are soap dispensers /ourcontraptions/?

This must be why we allow more than one post.

The bible tells you to be loving to all of god's children, shitface. Go read Jewish bible.

I can help

This.

The only problem is that the black guy's thumb is actually white as hell

why didn't he just use the area of his thumb that is near white?

My point stands. No one is developing racist automated services. Mostly because it would greatly limit their market. Calling underdeveloped tech racist is an obvious mischaracterization.

O N E D R O P

You're doing God's work user, thank you

These things have been around for years and niggers are just now finding out (by accident, I'm sure) that the soap dispensers don't work on them.

That's a boldfaced lie, I'm 21 years old, white, and soap dispensers aost never work for me. I have about a 10% success rate.

How would this even work? How do you make a soap dispenser racist?

/thread

I'm currently thinking about buying a bidet (I live in US and never used one before)

Anyone got recommendations?

homedepot.com/b/Bath-Toilets-Toilet-Seats-Bidets-Bidets-Bidet-Parts-Bidet-Seats/N-5yc1vZbza8

Being too dumb to know how to use a soap dispenser is called racist now

Like, how do you get dry after? Or do you walk around with a wet heiney?

black skin not triggering enough reflection into the sensor to trigger dispensal

That's why you use the paper, to dry your sparkling clean anus you mong

LOL, Someone should post a video of racist water fountains.

So you still have to use toilet paper?

3 squares max to blot the water and you're golden. Americans really should adopt this tech

SPBP

Yes, but less of it.

>infernal contraptions, dagnabbit!

But there are ones with dryer built in. It requires electricity though. Maybe unsafe?

It's not like they use it.

RARE

I call bullshit based on your flag.
YOU AREN'T REAL!

holy mc moly

This Burger has. Sometimes I just sit there and read the paper. I'm never going back...

alright, you can stay

Maybe the black guy should put his whole hand under it.

It looks more likely that he quickly moved his hand away when it was dispensing and put it back right after for a photo

>according to a viral youtube video

Yeah, because those things are always right.

At least he helping me find a bidet

I have much better technology than a bidet to clean all of the shit around the house not just the shit stuck to my ass

FPBP

Wow that was fucking Savage.

Technology has got smart, they know there's no way of washing nigger out of your skin, no point in wasting soap.

If you're going that route I'd only trust something imported directly from Japan, those slopes are next level when it comes to bidet r&d

I'm surprised anyone noticed.

This one looks comfy desu

God help you if you ever go to Japan

niggers should kill themselves.

since it's youtube it's probably fake for views

Kohler seems to have the best ones so far. They are just high dollar. I suppose supply and demand.

Does this mean that soap dispensers only work for spics half the time?

Should be global standard for all toilets.

Kek
Include me pls

these savages dont even have dish dryer thing we have

The bible speaks of the sons of hamm, and their curse

Almost this. I practically have to poke the thing to get it to work.

I'm also pale as a ghost.

but that is a sink

well earned (you)

I don't get it. What's so funny about this comment? That it doesn't serve black people because they aren't human? Someone help out a poor retard please.

Cause the white man stole their soul.

Why would it work for a person that doesn't work?

No, sink is that thing that's under the faucet.
The shower next to the faucet in the pic is called either hand shower, bidet shower or ass wash shower and it's very handy.

I have always had issues with blow dryers and taps that require movement to activate...maybe its time to do a heritage test.

Basically that is the joke. I didn't find it that funny either. Poor taste, no class, just like Sup Forums though really.

Yes, that is the joke Laszlo.

Feelsgoodman.exe?

There is clearly a drop of soap coming out in the left hand picture. It's probably empty.

brĂ¼tal

Some of these dispensers only work if you use your right hand. They need to be recalibrated from time to time when retards rub their greasy fingers on the IR detector.

implying it wasn't designed for white surfaces

niggers eternally btfo by the tech of the future

>valley dev
>progressive to the highest calliber
>notice dispensers don't work on black people
>bring this up to ceo
>ARE YOU SAYING WE SHOULD TREAT BLACKS DIFFERENTLY
>fired and shamed on twatter
>product ships broken
>hop in time machine
>keep my mouth shut this time
>keep my fucking job
>product ships broken
>WHY DID NOBODY NOTICE
you wanted people that don't see race; you got them
why would we test for anyone else if we're all the same and implying otherwise is a heresy

Y-You're not Norwegian!?

lmao cant u niggas see that the sensor is taped over?

His hand isn't properly under it. The reason has more to do with racial intelligence than skin colour

Found my new gaming chair