POLAND NO! NO! NO!

POLAND NO! NO! NO!
Oy vey, I am truly shocked

>The research is likely to irk the nationalist Polish government, which has taken aim at those seeking to undermine its official stance that Poles were only heroes in the war, not collaborators who committed heinous crimes.

>In launching the English-language version of her 2011 book, “Such a Beautiful Sunny Day,” Barbara Engelking details dozens of cases of everyday Poles raping Jewish women and bludgeoning Jews to death with axes, shovels and rocks. The book, which came out in Polish under the previous government, takes its title from the last words of a Jew pleading with peasants to spare his life before he was beaten and shot to death. It offers a searing indictment of Polish complicity that will now reach a far wider audience.

>“The responsibility for the extermination of Jews in Europe is borne by Nazi Germany,” she writes. “Polish peasants were volunteers in the sphere of murdering Jews.”

>For decades, Polish society avoided discussing such killings or denied that Polish anti-Semitism motivated them, blaming all atrocities on the Germans. A turning point was the publication of a book, “Neighbors,” in 2000 by Polish-American sociologist Jan Tomasz Gross, which explored the murder of Jedwabne’s Jews by their Polish neighbors and resulted in widespread soul-searching and official state apologies.

>“There was severe punishment from Germans for helping Jews. They (the saviors) acted not only against German law, but against their neighbors, against the atmosphere, against the common sense of anti-Semitism,” she said.

archive.is/d2pUV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EjJeSgKUooM?t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=zlct0AcEHW0
youtube.com/watch?v=fJBOjCam0o4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Center_for_Holocaust_Research
jpost.com/Diaspora/Polish-regulation-to-compensate-20000-Holocaust-survivors-403870
auschwitz.org/en/museum/auschwitz-council/iac-members/
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://pikio.pl/izraelski-wykladowca-po-wizycie-w-polsce-polacy-zarabiaja-na-holocauscie-kaza-zydom-placic-za-toalety/&edit-text=
facinghistory.org/defying-nazis/america-and-holocaust
niezlomni.com/barbara-engelking-boni-dla-polakow-smierc-to-byla-po-prostu-kwestia-biologiczna-smierc-jak-smierc-dla-zydow-to-byla-tragedia-metafizyka-spotkanie-z-najwyzszym/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tyyi-NimsJU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Browning
archive.org/stream/BROWNINGOrdinaryMen.ReservePoliceBattalion101AndTheFinalSolutionInPoland1992/BROWNING-Ordinary Men. Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland (1992)_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to the club! Prepare your anus for rapefugees.

oh boy, they are at it again

This
Though I hold out some hope

((they)) were trying to push it for decades, but we always played the victim card and pass the blame on you. It works really well. Polish society hates Jews too much to fell for muh anti-judaism guilt

Now publish a book about how many lives we saved while west was preparing his anus...

My god! The poor Jews... The evil Poles! When are you intolerant, genocidal maniacs going to repent for your past? You could at least take in refugees and do the bare minimum to clear your name. Six gorillion dead... and all because of you. You should be ashamed.

>“There was severe punishment from Germans for helping Jews. They (the saviors) acted not only against German law, but against their neighbors, against the atmosphere, against the common sense of anti-Semitism,” she said.
>against the common sense of anti-Semitism
>common sense

>Poland doesn't accept refugees
>all of a sudden "new book" comes out.
Oh come the fuck on

Austria did that aswell. Beethoven? Totally Austrian. Adolf Schickelgruber? WTF! He's a kraut!

It's one of the reasons why they can have an FPÖ at over 30% and Moshe Kantor is sperging out about it. OY VEY! ADDRESS YOUR NAZI PAST, GOYIM!

>Literally turns your country into a pile ash by creating retarded ideologies like communism and by directly spawning nazism as a counter-ideology
>Expects them not to hate them
Jesus Christ,i'm glad we massacred them along with the ottomans and now i understand why our holohoax laws are just for show

>defy the eu-jew
>suddenly become the new nazis

>broght images of nazi gas chambers flooding back through their collective memories
AHAHAHHAH
good job kurwas, love ya.

Thanks, Abraham. Can't same the same to you, but you have some great music
youtu.be/EjJeSgKUooM?t=56s

>iron curtain
>Schengen curtain

say*

>Jerusalem -- A prominent (((Polish historian))) presented evidence Wednesday about Polish villagers' widespread killing of Jews fleeing Nazis during World War II
And this "evidence" comes out right after Poland refuses to take their designated shitskin migrants, right? Hmm, what a coincidence.

niech zyje zwyciestwo, polska

poland is guilty of genocide, and should start paying reparations just like Germany did. $6 billion every year from now onto eternity

Every time i hear this type of music.
i just imagine a kike rubbing hes hands and being all "coincidence" on other people.

kek, your Jewish tricks don't work on Poles

>Fifty British lawmakers demand Holocaust restitution; Poland remains the only major European nation that has not passed some form of restitution law.

So do I, it really cheers me up and put a smile on my face

Has calling someone an ant-semite been a magic argument winner for so long that they can't think of anything else?

>mfw

being an anti-semite is literally the natural state of being for Indo-Europeans

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

I think of this

Schlomo hard at work I see

Thanks. It's one of my favorit merchants. Have an ultra rare one as a thank you.

>Has calling someone an ant-semite been a magic argument winner for so long that they can't think of anything else?

>A majority of respondents in a recent Polish national survey believe that there’s a Jewish conspiracy to control international banking and the media. And 90% of these Poles say they’ve never met a Jew.

>The national study, conducted by the Center for Research on Prejudice at Warsaw University, found that in Poland, the belief in a Jewish conspiracy remains high – 63% in 2013 – and relatively unchanged from 2009 when 65% of respondents held this belief.

They are helpless against our butthurt, Poland was a safe haven for almost 600 years for jews

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

OY VEY! L'Chaim! Mazel Tov!

Damn! Kocham polska! Kocham cie y ciebie y ciebie! Kocham cie teraz i na zawsze!

pay moral debnts

Yes. Same goes for "racist".

Polish hooligans thought about using this a long time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=zlct0AcEHW0

and based Polish rap
youtube.com/watch?v=fJBOjCam0o4

(((Barbara Engelking)))

Around the world people are singing

Throw the jew down the well, so my people can be free

what is holocaust denial like in poland? do many people not deny it? do they believe in gas chambers and crematoriums? because the story goes that you guys were also gassed in auscwhitz and other camps.

>Polish-American
>sociologist
>Jan Tomasz Gross
>Gross

Why even bother.

BTW. a book ON killing Jews? Like what is most effective techniques? Sanitary disposal? Trappings?

That beat smashes like the gates of Dachau!

OY VEY! Antisemitism!

>Public narrative is pushed to be "OH NO IT WAS HORRIBLE, GOYM"

>Ask anyone at the bar/disco and you'll hear "other" more "problematic" opinions.

nah, almost nobody denies holocaust, we can play a victim card because of this. And if Jews go muh holocaust, then we go that half of these jews were Polish citizens and we saved tens/hundreds of thousands of jews

>7,2 million views

i noticed that its pretty much only you and russia that dont really deny it (in terms of conservative/nationalist/right-wing circles). perhaps this is what has prevented people for asking you to pay reparations or feel any guilt.

You glorious bastards

pic rel is the lyrics in English

>perhaps this is what has prevented people for asking you to pay reparations
Ofc it hasn't prevented fucking jews to demand reparations from us. see > or feel any guilt
We lost almost 30% of population during ww2 and then got stucked in communism for another 55 years

When you see how badly nazis fucked shit up in your country, I guess you don't have much trouble accepting what they did to the jews

>Poland resists Germany
>ACTUALLY NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT THE POLISH WERE LITERALLY NAZIS AND KILLED 8 TRILLION JEWS

Like clockwork

ok i didn't see that. that's strange. besides those 50 british lawmakers, has there ever been other real pressure, similar to what germany or others have gotten? i always got the impression that it was never that big a deal towards you. has israel come knocking on your door before? would be interesting to learn more on this. thanks.

ברברה אנגלקינג:
Barbara Teresa Engelking

ברברה טרזה אנגלקינג:
Barbara Teresa Engelking-Boni

>Michał Boni

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Center_for_Holocaust_Research
>www.ushmm.org/m/pdfs/20060313-children-holocaust-symposium.pdf

Surnames » Engelking » Documents:
There are currently no documents associated with this surname.

>Barbara Engelking - yadvashem.org
www.yadvashem.org/sites/default/files/Barbara_program.pdf

|
|>
|
|

(((Enlighten))) us on the Holocaust Dogma

Poland disobeys the EU Jew hive master? Books like this get released.

I am convinced they have an entire division inside the Israeli government that writes these books and trains actors to tell their "eyewitness accounts".

You so evil Poland. Give money and take refugees.

As far as I know, we pay about 50k "survivors" of the holocaust with Polish roots pension of 100euro/month

jpost.com/Diaspora/Polish-regulation-to-compensate-20000-Holocaust-survivors-403870

and that's it, since then they fucked off from us

THE REBUILDING OF JEWISH LIFE AFTER THE HOLOCAUST:
How non-semite khazar tribes jumped on the Auschwitz-Birkenau bus to get a one-way free ticket to the former free land of PALESTINE by terrorism, bartering and faking millenia-old '"jewish'" heritage.

Prof. Barbara Engelking - Chairwoman
>auschwitz.org/en/museum/auschwitz-council/iac-members/

The Holocaust Experience in Relation to the Survivors; an attempt to describe the experience in light of all other available sources (official and personal documents, letters, reports, memoirs) and perspectives (victims, witnesses, perpetrators);

OY VEY DONATE GOYM

top kek you got to pay non jews too it says there. what a ride. there won't be any surivovrs in a decade or so. so it will end soon thankfully.

I'm picturing this as a portrait hanging on a wall in an office, would be quite the giggle

hai maduro

anyway, we got more money just from Holocaust industry aka tourists from israel

> there won't be any surivovrs in a decade or so. so it will end soon thankfully
there is not a single survivor because the holocaust has never happened

Why has this not been posted yet?

How long until Poland becomes the one who holocausted 60 trillion jews?

Shh don't tell the opposition

>there is not a single survivor because the holocaust has never happened
kek
>tfw its actually the poles pushing the holocaust meme the most in order to cash off from it through tourism
well played

we outjewed the jews

just read this

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://pikio.pl/izraelski-wykladowca-po-wizycie-w-polsce-polacy-zarabiaja-na-holocauscie-kaza-zydom-placic-za-toalety/&edit-text=

KEK

bumping

Fucking this.

No choice but to start a meme on twitter, get people to roll their eyes about how predictable it is.

>poles
>glorifying Hitler

Are they retarded? He didn't just kill Jews y'know.

>POLAND NO! NO! NO!

Now this is going to be their fake news narrative now that Poland is resisting their globalist schemes.

>You could at least take in refugees and do the bare minimum to clear your name.

That would work. Don't allow them to work or collect welfare and keep them separate from the rest of the population. The idea is just to house them until it is safe to return to their homeland. Make their visit as uncomfortable as possible and I guarantee you they'll be taking a boat out of there asap.

oh you feel guilty now, you as bad as nahtse & chop jews into firewood , gibbs 1 quadrillion zlotkas or take 1 million mudslime , your choice

we identify with his ideas on the jews

the only way to rectify this historic wrong is to construct a high speed railway from Lagos to Warsaw. Only by being BLACKED can Poland forget it's evil past

we would all just move to Ireland, if this happened

Don't forget that Americans are also responsible for the holocaust of the jews. Never forget that.

facinghistory.org/defying-nazis/america-and-holocaust

kek fpbp

Get ready for white guilt Poland

>Poles
>smart
Top wew. As much as it can be taken out of context, there's a lot of truth to what Mein Kampf (Ch. XIV) along with Hitler's and Himmlers speeches and pieces says about the Poles. They spoke about how this cycle and pattern of theirs (and Slavs) continues throughout history. You can still see it today, and what you mentioned can be incorporated into it. White niggers some might say, who knows.

Forget the jews, hitler was killing polish citizens not the jews. The whole idea of holocaust was hijacked by jews and they were not the ones that had whole country to rebuild from scrach under commie boot.

That's ironic. The Jews killed Germans and Poles. The Katyn Forest Genocide? The Jews blamed it on the Germans!

HOW MOTHERFUCKING CONVIENANT! NOT EVEN POLISH BUT THIS PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! GAS THE KIKES!

This is the ((((author)))) of this book. She is a psychologist not historian, mind you. In the video she describies how death of a Pole is "something biological, natural, death like any other death", when it comes to jews though "their death is a tragedy, something metaphyscial, a meeting with God".

Forgot the link, sorry
niezlomni.com/barbara-engelking-boni-dla-polakow-smierc-to-byla-po-prostu-kwestia-biologiczna-smierc-jak-smierc-dla-zydow-to-byla-tragedia-metafizyka-spotkanie-z-najwyzszym/

youtube.com/watch?v=Tyyi-NimsJU

(((They))) are trying to put pressure on Poland to take in the Rapeugees

>New Book
>Jew Book

Lol who cares i hope the book inspires radical autists

Have you found that gold train recently or why are the jews preparing to shame-rob Poland?

Fack jews

>The Holocaust
Oy vey! It really happened, I swear. You believe a Jew, don't you? Don't be anti-semitic, Goyim!

they just have finished searches with some electro-radars or shit, the results will be in the next month

Funny how Israel has a right to exist, but Poland doesn't.

>The research is likely to irk the nationalist Polish government, which has taken aim at those seeking to undermine its official stance that Poles were only heroes in the war, not collaborators who committed heinous crimes.

Hello, what is molotov-ribbentrop, katyn and lebensraum?

Poland was dissolved and their officer corps straight up murdered

Incoming redpill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Browning

who gets to keep it if it is found?

archive.org/stream/BROWNINGOrdinaryMen.ReservePoliceBattalion101AndTheFinalSolutionInPoland1992/BROWNING-Ordinary Men. Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland (1992)_djvu.txt

Everything belongs to Israel. They probably control all the nukes too.