Last night, coming back from a walk I hear this scream, thought it was a bird or something

Last night, coming back from a walk I hear this scream, thought it was a bird or something.
I am currently working on a farm in Hawaii and the farm dog is a pitbull. One of the people I work with comes up and tells me he thinks the dog just mauled the cat to death. Turns out the cat ran up a tree but still was bleeding bad, he came down this morning but is taking it slow not sure if he'll be alright.
Anyways, I fucking hate pitbulls and their retarded owners. I see pictures posted online with the ugly fuckers with baby animals with captions like "they are sweethearts on the inside, they are just misunderstood" or some bullshit. Before I came to Hawaii I was volunteering at an animal shelter and 70% of the dogs there were pitbulls, not because they were born in there and no one would adopt them, no they were given back for being too unpredictable. I also learned that pitbull isn't a real breed it is just a general name cause the are breed from bull dogs for fighting specifically in a pit.
They are genetically predisposed to violent behavior, people will argue this yet be perfectly okay with statements like some breeds being nice or smarter because of their genes.
I will never relax around these fuckers, the managers daughter is 4 years old and usually playing with the dog and I always have him at the corner of my eye.

They also make up 60% of dog attacks whilst only being 6% of domesticated dog breeds, I would have no remorse putting them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

lagaceta.com.ar/nota/680339/sociedad/pitbulls-raza-ataques-mas-furiosos.html
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/judge-awards-45480-in-cats-death/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the deal with these muslims who make up stories about being attacked by dogs?

The dog will do it again. A good farmer knows it has to be put down, regardless of what animal it chose to maul.

>Anyways, I fucking hate pitbulls and their retarded owners
so you hate your boss?
welcome to america.

I got bitten by my grandparents dog when I was a kid. He was an old dog and I was probably being a little shithead to him, but nevertheless when my grandpa saw what happened to got out of his chair, grabbed his gun and went on a walk with the dog into the woods.

He came back for dinner some time later without Ruggles. Nobody asked any questions or said a word about it. He might have been a good dog most of his life, but the moment he became a threat to his family there was no question in my grandfather's mind.

>wahh wahh the niggerdog killed a cat

Who fucking cares cats are the kikes of the animal world and should be exterminated.

Only toxoplasmosis infected fags are against this.

>cats are the kikes of the animal world and should be exterminated
no, that's kikes.
the fuck is wrong with you confusing a feline with a jew?

Fick pitbulls and pitbull apologists. They both need a good taste of genocide.

I was always teasing my grandparents dogs cause i was an asshole but they never bit me.

Sounds pathetic, my grandfathers dog bit me one time, he beat the living shit out of it and it never attacked any of his grandchildren again, and he didnt have to shoot it like a pussy.

delusional leftists try to apply that "we are all the same horseshit" to dogs when they are clearly bred differently. My cousins got a sheepdog and the thing wont stop trying to herd, you walk away from the group it will try herding you back.

pitbulls were bred to be tough fighters, now they are being owned by the most cognitively dissonant(leftists) and the most irresponsible(niggers and spics)

(((they))) should make them a special class of dog that requires licensing, keep them away from the idiot plebs. This way kikes can rake in fees on licensing and training and they can feed their bloodlust by killing the ones owned by retards

I think I was probably bugging him while he was eating, and that's probably about the best way to piss off an old farm dog. I think the real cause for alarm was that he got me in the face.

I'm under no delusion that I didn't deserve it or that it came out of nowhere, but a dog is a dog and a grandchild is a grandchild.

Beating a dog is an extremely good way to turn it into an unpredictably violent animal. It's one of the ways pit fighting dogs tend to be trained, in fact. If your grandfather truly did physically beat the dog, he was doing himself and his family a disservice while simultaneously showing his own lack of emotional control.

True, but like if you were messing with the dog and gave you a little bit I would of said it was a lesson, but if he did something for no reason then I'd put it down.

>They make up 60% of dog attacks whilst only being 6% of domesticated dog breeds.
Niggers make up 13% of the population and contribute to 50% of the violent crime. Pibulls are defiantly the nigger dog, we should of bred both of them better.

A bad lab will pee on your carpet a bad pitbull will rip your toddler's throat out

>another psychotic liberal is calling for mass murder

It's really past time we consider getting rid of you people.

spend well pupper

pitbulls are the nigger of dog.

A little smack on the head can be acceptable I would say, but full-force beating is entirely counterproductive.

I should point out that Ruggles was quite old anyway, and perhaps his brain was going off a little bit.

What about American Staffordshire Terriers? Are they fucked up too?

"spend well pupper"

My coworker has 3, and they seem pretty good with people. They are absolute ratters though, and are savage when it comes to catching squirrels and marmots around here. I wouldn't suggest having them in a home with kittens and such.

>it's another kike/muslim tries to defame america's dog episode

Great political discussion, boys

dont worry user.

It sounds like they were just waiting for something to happen.

>I am currently working on a farm in Hawaii
Let me stop you right there.

My granpa has 2 Amstaffs, and they have already killed 2 cats (both in the woods while hiking). Apart from that they're good with friends and strangers. I had to convince him to chain the dogs when children are present, and although there have NEVER been incidents of this kind, I'm still scared about them killing a stranger. I also convinced him to not have them sleep with him. He's not alone in his house, but if he dies silently during the night I'm 100% sure they'll eat his corpse.

Spend well pupper

Hey are you the same guy who gay salty in a thread like this a few moths ago while defending these trash dogs. Just so you know I've taken several to a shelter known for quick kills since then. Rumor has it they won't hold a pit for more that 72 hours. I love it. One of them had a collar, I could have called the owner but I trashed the collar instead and dropped that piece of shit off to get euthenized. :)

I understand

There goes my hero
Fuck pits

>60% of violent attacks while only 6% of the population...
Hmmm sounds familiar to a certain group of humans

>t. achmed ibn manbabby

I would legitimately kill myself if I was afraid of dogs.

Statistically speaking, pitbulls are far less dangerous than even white people.

Having fun defending 4 legged garbage?

spend well pupper

Fuck off Ahmed, we know you sandniggers hate dogs. You can't hide behind that nazi flag, we know you're in Hamburg right now assfucking Hans' wife.

They have the strongest bite strength, most aggressive bite style and are extremely territorial. Their high loyalty makes dumb owners think they're also nice family members, but they're dogs, not people, and the consequences of breaking dog rules with them are basically the worst.

There are a small percentage of owners who are quite good trainers who also made sure to properly socialize their pits, but I don't care at all if cities decide to ban them or cops decide to shoot them.

I don't know if I'd call arguing with retarded liberals fun. I guess it's sort of therapeutic, at least until we start gassing you.

>Claiming pitbull is representative of America
>Stupid, loud, violent, unpredictable, randomly kills other dogs and children

Five million dogs, killing less than a dozen people a year, in a nation of 350 million people.

You literally belong in a rubber room, chaim.

Am I an outlier? I've had a pitbull for 8 years. She is old now but she was a good puppy and doggo. She did socialize with outher dogs and animals a lot though. She even plays with two Joeys now that sometimes are at my house hopping around. I have never seen her do a violent act.

check dat boi

Try to understand that you are communicating with a literal crazy person.

Yes I'm so frightened. I pick them up in my truck, the shuts think I'm their friend. Very friendly dogs all three of them, but it's not about individual dogs it about complete eradication of the sub dog pits. I even shared some jerky with one. Even still huge smile as I'd drop them off and know they'd be in a dumpster out back in 3 days. It's almost becoming small hobby at this point.

Why don't you go fight in another oil war for Israel?

Clearly a fucking nigger dog. Lowest tier piece of shit.

How about get any other dog? Why do women have the dumbest fucking opinions about everything? "Oh but I love gang members, oh but drug dealers are just so great, oh yeah pitbulls are so sweet, and chihuahas and ferrets are so friendly" It's like bitch just get the fuck out forever.

You legitimately deserve to be beaten to death in the streets, achmed.

Why don't you slink back to whatever desert shithole you crawled out of?

>muh liberals

Is that really all you have?

These aren't American bull terriers or whatever you like.

These are pits, basterdized mutts bred for one purpose by peices of shit. Eradication is good.

this
all that needs to be said is the dogs are niggertier

I've known a couple of very good pitbulls as well. One of them had her face scratched up by an angry cat and didn't even attempt to bite it back or anything. On the flip side, I also knew a pitbull that ripped his neighbors dog to shreds for no reason other than it existed.

It's almost like personal anecdotes are more or less meaningless for coming to reasoned conclusions or something.

You literally need the government to protect you from dogs.

Honestly, what else do I need?

If someone tells you that is only some "USA problem" just remember these:

lagaceta.com.ar/nota/680339/sociedad/pitbulls-raza-ataques-mas-furiosos.html

Some translations:

>Otto (dog) was five months old. That time was enough to conquer the love of Susana, who at first did not want to know anything about having a pet. Otto was to be the guardian of the house and the accomplice of the games and the walks of the grandchildren of Susana and Domingo, that visit the country club Loma Linda, in Tafí Viejo, in search of freedom and adventures. Otto is no longer, after a fierce attack from another dog, a pitbull that escaped from a neighbor's house and took it as prey.

>While Otto breathed his last breath, Justice of La Plata condemned the owner of a pit bull who in 2014 had attacked a two-year-old boy, killing him. As rebuked by the prosecutor of the case, the defendant left the animal tied to an abandoned car without muzzle or warning sign. Little Santiago Veer, playing on the sidewalk, received wounds on his neck and face and died within a few hours, when he arrived at the hospital.

"I can not erase what my son suffered," said the baby's mother after hearing the sentence.

>On Tuesday 26 a pitbull escaped from a house and attacked a six-year-old boy in the Buenosairean neighborhood of Caballito; The little Lucas ended with cuts around his eye. In Salta, meanwhile, last Thursday a dog of the same breed attacked a 14-year-old son, his master's son, while playing in the yard.

Stella Maris Sánchez, a doctor at Children's Hospital, says the situation is worrying. "These are the races that cause more serious injuries, generally in head and neck, but at other times multiple injuries. Almost always happens the attack in the house of relatives or neighbors, but always they have known owner, " she informed.

It mauled a cat. Nothing of value was lost.

keep doing god's work my son.

T. Shit bull owner

Lemme guess he's just the sweetest little baby ever right. Is he a (((rescue)))?

opps was for

>w-wont you pet me user

>t. DeSean

Spend well pupper

If they aren't violent like you claim what would we need protecting from? Why so emotionally invested in this thread if you didn't have something to hide? You are literally the pinnacle of fluorinated libertarians.

Pitbulls will always be the niggers of the dog world, they are over aggressive and will attacks and kill anything including random animals, other pets, and people for no reason what so ever. They all belong in a gas chamber.
And the owners that continue breeding them and trying to downplay attacks involving putbulls.

Don't nigger dogs have the same exact population to murder ratio as niggers? Aren't they like 10% of the dogs in the US but are responsible for well over half of all attacks?

Muslims believe dogs are vermin. It's part of their faith.

>violent
>stupid
>unpredictable
Literally niggers of the dog world.

Spend well pupper

Haha.

I'll think of you next time I load one of these living pieces of trash up and head towards my favorite shelter. Guy I know there knows what I'm doing, he's the one who told me how short they keep these things.

Feels good making the world a better place. Then I go home and throw the ball around with my non-shitter dog. Feels good man.

>Nothing of value was lost
if you think.. so... hehehhe
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/judge-awards-45480-in-cats-death/

Nah I'm doing this just fine without the government helping. Goal is to get into double digit by years end.

We do not necessarily have to kill them, but at least they should be forbidden as pets, which in some countries they actually are.

rip Ruggles
slep tight dogger

That picture makes me happy.

I had people denying me on my face that Pitbulls were created to fight.
>A dog race
>Not designed by someone, for some task

Yes, they were SJW type of person, but it was bizzare to me. There's no "but" dogs ARE CREATED BY US, they are not a species, they are selectively breeded wolfs that we choose based on some work we have them to do, be cute pets or killing machines.

they arent dangerous enough to really be worth dealing with but i imagine everyone here agrees
eugenics is important no matter the animal if you are going for a healthy robust productive safe creature

What purpose does this fucking ass-bait has.
Let me guess:
>1: I don't know
>2:Uhh..
>3:It is because... goy
>4: MURICA

They're the niggers of the dog world

you are the pussy here
be a fucking man do what you have to do
emotional snowflakes owners are the problems with dogs

*have

>coming back from a walk I hear this scream, thought it was a bird or something.
>I am currently working on a farm in Hawaii and the farm dog is a pitbull. One of the people I work with comes up and tells me he thinks the dog just mauled the cat to death. Turns out the cat ran up a tree but still was bleeding bad,

bro that was a werwolf

Just get your golden retrievers to fuck female pit bulls and you'll solve the problem no more pure pits

The farmer needs mousers.

I had to watch my dad put down three dogs in one session. The alpha went wild on the chickens and the other two dogs followed along. It was a hard lesson to learn.

your doing gods work user!
a family member works at a vet office, and the only type of people who bring in pits are the type of people who shouldnt be allowed to have pits. there was a big problem with them skipping out on the bill. So the vet changed his policy to something like $200 just to walk in the door and any refunded if the services don't reach that thresh hold. i mean people would literally be like yeah my moneys in my car, run out side and peel out of the parking lot in an 89 chevy with 23's"

Okay first off get rid of that cringey ass flag, secondly we checked the fuckers mouth and there was blood in it.

Has anyone in this thread saw that video where the grandma gets her face RIPPED OFF?

Google " Pit Bull attack rips off entire face of 67 year old lady". There are TONS AND TONS of videos like this, almost as many as black-on-white violence.

You can see her skull and everything and she's still alive.

Fuck pitbulls! They should have the same status that lions and tigers have. They belong in controlled and secures areas ONLY.

Death penalty to those who disrespect the rules.

spend well pupper

>Waaaaah dog bit me
>Put it down
Man the fuck up your fucking nigger. All of you pussy degenerates afraid that a smaller animal is going to cause you harm. Show dominance to the little fucker. Be an alpha, not a beta that has to beat or kill an animal because waah I'm a faggot who can't display dominance even towards animals.

Nah I don't even like dogs.

I just really hate liberals and muslims.

Why would you put down dogs for attacking chicken?

I use the term protecting ironically, achmed.

Pitbulls literally kill less than a dozen people a year in a nation of 350 million.

You might as well beg the government to protect you from lightning. You are a pathetic subhuman.

Killing Dogs that are believed to make Problems is no Problem for me.
Do you even know how many stray Dogs are in the Balkans, holy shit you could get attacked by 20 AIDS-infected Dogs in Albania or Romania when Walking down the hill of the Country side. Literally sub-Dogs.
Pic related is what a dog should be like.

Sounds about right. I see them in the backyards of people like that here. If I was any bigger of a douche I'd open the gates and take them on a drive.

Except that picture you posted is the result of letting Mexicans have free will. That's the aftermath of a boxcutter on a Cartel victim's face. You're a faggot.

No, but statistics really aren't applicable in the mind of pansy liberals who need the government to hold their hand from cradle to grave.

Spend well pupper

>Be alpha
>Blow it's head off

I'm just saying, you fuck with the bull you get the horns, dumb kids need to learn. But of course if the dog was in the wrong then yes, I'd crack down on it.