Abortion should be not only legal, but 100% state funded, in all countries

Abortion should be not only legal, but 100% state funded, in all countries.
Birth control should be airdropped into 3rd world countries by the ton.

her baby was probably black anyway

Sounds good.
Start by aborting yourself.

Abdul, it's about money.

>Abortion should be not only legal, but 100% state funded, in all countries.
only in black areas

Thanks Germany, for my daily reminder that your people being genocided by the third world will be one of the greatest all time blessings of God to humanity.

>Murder should be free
It already is. It's way cheaper if you bury the mother with the child, though.

I agree.

Ireland: 1.20% population growth
Germany: -0.16% population growth

You deserve your future Hans.

Agreed. All foreign aid should be birth control. Though it would be better if we did not throw money away when our economy is already in a bad state.

>Abortions Without Borders
can we meme up a (((women's rights))) NGO for the third world?

Abortion is cheap. Around 400 EUR.
We need to reduce the world's population to 1-2 billion.

Fuck you asshole. Healthcare is already very expensive as it is. What it needs to do is take all deadbeat fathers and lazy mothers that bring kids to the world without having a steady job, to produce to the state through community service.

Work for your fucking welfare.

Abortion is like raid for white people.

Keep it up, you're almost extinct, lol.

You should need to pay to have kids depending on your iq. If you have a high iq the state pays you to have kids, if you have a low iq you pay the state to have kids. If you can't afford the child license cost than you must abort your baby.

A beautifully revenue neutral way to end the inferior genetic lines of humans.

What if instead of criminalizing abortion, the government subsidized reproduction and adoption?

Not true, see:

Abortions should be mandatory for minorities

>German
>Suicidally self-destructive

It all checks out.

abortion should be mandatory for all non-whites and illegal for whites.

I can agree with that.
Positive eugenics should be subsidized.

Well, seeing the mother I bet he would have died shortly after birth forgotten in a car or after drinking some cleaning product.

then curb the population in asian and africa not the less populated u.s. and europe

It's a necessary evil
Stops psychopaths from passing on their genes

Here is the way to save the world. Genetically engineer a virus that make women sterile. Then come up with a cure, only give this cure to 500 million people in the world.

Abortion should be legal but bragging about/celebrating abortion should be punished by death

t. brainwashed cuck

Do you understand that abortion can be a really dangerous for women's mental and the whole health?

Because of hormones, of empathy.

Poland did nothing wrong.

Abortion is a hard medical operation

And the whole "" west "" has to realise it

It's already the norm in civilized world. It's 3rd world that needs to adopt this.

it's better to just become rich and fund it yourself

>m-muh abortion
Why is Sup Forums so fucking liberal?

Abortion should not only be illegal but the mother who abort should recieve a death penalty

>the mother who abort should recieve a death penalty
Why?

Agreed, I also believe that abortions should be legal up to 600 months, or the age of 50, and before funding it in the first world we should 100% fund it in the third world as fast and effectively as possible

Why not?
Why did the child deserve to be aborted?
Maybe we don't want her either. Maybe we don't consider her "life" anymore.

But that graph is actually worst for Caucasians. Right now they abort the most, if you make it free, wouldn't it make sense they'll abort more?

Sure you can argue that niggers and hispanics will also abort more but most hispanics are Catholic, and abortion is frowned upon. Niggers probably won't care because they reproduce to get more gibs, so yeah, the graph is bad for white people.

>Not wanting retards to kill their kids before they grow up to be retards like their parents

OPs picture is awesome. Shame she survived the procedure.

Killing a baby is the worse crime.

There is no excuse for that.

>We need to reduce the world's population to 1-2 billion.

You had your chance and blew it

Mandatory abortions if the kid is non-white.

>implying white criminals should be allowed to exist

The only thing that sounds smart is to air drop birth control into the third world.

>other ethnicity
Are those the lizard people you burgs preach about?

No excuse for unprovoked invasions either.

Germans should be dropped from helicopters.
Each with 4-pack of carlsberg beacuse they cannot afford it (Hamburg riots)

I'm only against white abortion, We should install abortion clinics in any place that's nonwhite.

Ok then. Let's start with you. You think we should reduce the world's population so much? Start by killing yourself and then we're one person closer to your target.

>Muh Abortion
>Muh state funded birth control.

How about state funded awareness programs that make people aware that if you dump your load and take load dumps you knock up or get knocked up. Depending on your biological make up. Instead of wasting hundreds of millions of tax payer bullion on your free condoms so you can fuck that whore on the street corner.

Beyond that

>Promoting sexual degeneracy through increasing access to consequential avoidance.

I expect nothing less of modern day Germany

Recreational, casual sex doesn't harm anyone as long as you don't reproduce.

legal, yes, state funded? No. I don't want to pay for that slut who keep fucking in gangbang with niggers.

Only liberals and brown people abort.

So ask yourself, are you ok with your enemies dying?

Ok then. Let them kill their children. Why should we stop them?

If they grow faster and outnumber us, then they will get the right anyway but in a system we can never change. If we give them this right now, then we have a chance of a long term victory where we can do whatever we want eventually.

I support anything that reduces the growth of my enemies and increases the growth of our allies and so should all of you.

>How about state funded awareness programs that make people aware that if you dump your load and take load dumps you knock up or get knocked up.
Then the retarded religious faggots piss and moan because you apparently can't tell kids how their body works or why.

calm down hillary

moloch isnt real

Agreed,

I don't know why you try to invade Buenos Aires twice in the 19 century

Birth control pills or treatments that permanently sterilize degenerates. 100% state funded and as effective as possible.

Holy shit how fucking hard is it to not cum inside of someone without a condom on? Jesus why should anyone else have to subsidize your fucking laziness.

I say laziness because that's all it is. You can't be bothered to wear a $0.25 condom and want someone else to pay for your $500 abortion. Unbelievable.

Nope. You have to normalize the figures for population. All things equal, if whites were 60% of the population, you'd expect them to have 60% of the abortions. This clearly isn't the case. This shows that blacks and Hispanics have 2-4x the number of abortions that white people do.

i dont know boys, sounds kind of Jewish

You're just extrapolating data without considering societal factors. If you want an example on how flawed that is, look no further than the Trump victory.

When you're so deep only you know what you're trying to say.

Start with yourself. It's never too late to self abort.

What I'm trying to say its that when you study human population on behaviours, you can't just take two numbers and say, "if this population is behaving x way without y factor, then population will behave x way when I take it or add it" without analyzing deep on where x comes from in the first place.

Like Trump victory, all extrapolated polls gave Hillary the victory, but they all forgot to take in consideration that people would deny publicly to vote for Trump.

ABORTION SHOULD BE LEGAL , NOT FUNDED, IT SHOULD COST MONEY.

A BABY IN STOMACH IS A PARASITE, IT IS APART OF THE MOM AND IS A MEDICAL CONDITION. UNTIL UMBILCILLA CORD IS CUT, THE MOTHER IS 100% THE LAW OVER HER PARASITE

>they all forgot to take in consideration that people would deny publicly to vote for Trump

Bullshit, the 'shy voter' aspect is a well known aspect and goes into models. It's just people like you who aren't capable of interpreting ensemble results and have absolutely no idea about statistics.

The outcome of the vote was easily within the stated 1 sigma of the posterior distributions of almost all polls.

Well put.

The shy voter aspect is not a new concept, obviously that they did knew it existed, but they didn't considered statistically significant, otherwise how do you explain virtually all polls gave Hillary the victory, even in states that although had been traditionally blue, had a high concentration of pissed off white blue collar workers?

White women should not be allowed to abort. Their babies should be given to good white families.

Non-whites should all be sterilized at puberty.

>how do you explain virtually all polls gave Hillary the victory, even in states that although had been traditionally blue,

Again, the results were all within the stated uncertainties. It's not their or anyone elses fault that neither media nor you can't read model outputs.

People who oppose abortion are usually ugly people you don't want to fuck

Both of you should have been aborted.

Abortion should not only be legal, but 100% mandatory.

Hold up. state funded? I think you mean
>Tax payer funded.

Let's say tax payer assisted.
Poor people should get financial aid to abort their baby, that would end up costing the tax payer much, much more if it were to grow up on social security and whatnot.
It's a net gain for everyone.
Rich people should not get assistance of course.

Abortion shouldn't be illegal, it's just that they don't finish the job properly. The mother should be aborted along with it.

Nobody should be forced at gunpoint or threat of being caged to pay for something they're morally against.

Ok, assuming you're not a stupid sand nigger making me waste my time, explain what percentage of "uncertainty" was assign to each model of prediction and tell me in your own words why that percentage (independently of what it was) was appropriate.

Fucking cuck, get out.
Abortion should be illegal, except if:
>The impregnation was caused by a rape
>It was incest
>the life of mother or child is in danger
And it should be mandatory to abort heavily retarded children-
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

however their birthrates 2-4x that of white people's. White people still fucked. We need to be at 0% abortion on that graph

It's one thing to pay money to help a starving child Live it's another to pay that same money to rip an unborn kid out from their mother and toss it in the garbage. A culture of death is a shitty culture.

im pro abortion anyway

Dont russian women abort entire armies of babies? I know the trend has gotten more positive, but still.

Me and my girlfriend had to take her to family planning in order for her to get aborted.
The condom cracked and we were 15, we were not able to provide for what would have been a baby.
It ruined her, it messed me up.

Every time I see someone being positive about it my blood boils.
Other people are like me and in France, private services provide help to pregnant women who are not sure about it to warn them about the psychological consequences as well as reassurance when there is no other way.
The state wanted to ban them for "illegal interference with planned parenthood".

"Reproductive rights" are more "contraceptive rights".

are you seriously suggesting for me to spend an hour of my free time to look that shit up for you?

nigger, please

Most models use Bayesian inference, most of the time reduced to Gaussians rather than some sort of MC, and the uncertainties were given in each report. If you look up the reports, you'll find the 1-sigma of the posterior distributions to be actually too close to call proper predictions. Media did it anyway.

Why am I explaining this?