I found out about this website from reddit and I saw people talking about how people here believe interracial...

I found out about this website from reddit and I saw people talking about how people here believe interracial relationships should be illegal. I have read posts here for the last 2 hours and all I see is white supremacy everywhere. Why are you like this? Are you actually serious?

I am a 22 year old retail manager and single mother with 2 Mulatto daughters (which I love more than anything in the world, yes they are beautiful) and it's actually kind of disgusting to see the racism and xenophobia here, I don't know how this website has not been shut down, at least reddit has some censorship. All i see here is "n word this" and "I hate n-words", it's pure vulgarity and I don't understand how you people function. I have never had a problem with any of the colored people I have been in relationships with and my daughter's father has never hit me with a closed fist before, I don't see how you go around painting entire races of people on the actions of some, seems like that's a trend around here. You realize that this is insane right?

You realize that the things that you say here would get you locked up and fired from your if you said it out in the streets right? Normal people don't hold the views that I see on this website, I have never experienced anything like this before. I really don't know how to take it, it's like when you're a child and you see your first horror film and you never knew imagined that something could be so gruesome, like it couldn't even come to your imagination, yet here I am. Maybe I've just not been exposed to these things because I am a small town girl but it's pretty upsetting

What's the deal??

Heretics cease to exist in the afterlife

>ID is Edgy

Huh

Fuck off nigger.
Sage.

>single mother with 2 Mulatto daughters
>colored people
>my daughter's father has never hit me with a closed fist

Good bait. But if you're serious, people of all colors look down on you because you've handicapped both yourself and your kids forever.

When your mullatto babies hit age 10, you are really going to wish you had white children.

LARP

>american
>locked up for hate speech

Umm no sweetie

Why don't you stay a bit an find it out. You won't leave anyway.

It's really terrible when people spend this much time making poor quality b8.

spicy bait, i might have to save it

This pasta is already stale. Anyone have screenshots of the original thread?

Y'all niggerz posting in a b8 thread

>no problems with my life
>post long ass paragraphs about how awesome my life is instead of just living my "awesome" life

ye ok

Stop LARPing you autist piece of shit. Tits or it didn't happen.

None of these right wing retards have jobs. They're mostly obese right wing autistic nerd virgins.

>Mulatto
>Shit-eating grin Pepe.
OP is fahgot
Sage

>and my daughter's father has never hit me with a closed fist before

Wasn't entirely sure if this was a pasta or oc, but then I read the closed fist and remembered this old pasta.

2 half breeds just find a bridge now.

>all I see is white supremacy everywhere. Why are you like this?
When multiple minorities say, to your face, that they will "purge white people and take their property" as soon as we become a minority, you wake up pretty fast.

The fact of the matter is, tolerance has gotten the white community nowhere and it never will. We need to dominate this society and this world or else we will be subject to violence by envious, angry brown people and Jews who hate us because our history is richer than theirs is.

tfw 24 Electrical Engineer ( I know I did something with my life) Haven't found a single woman worth wifing.

I wish I was a degenerate like you OP

>Normal people don't hold the views that I see on this website
I'd be careful about making that statement. This is one of the most popular websites on the internet and it's userbase is growing exponentially. I am shocked to find regular people that I meet in daily life are now openly calling out "The Jews" in conversation without any shame or fear of ridicule.

>1 post by this worthless ID

Most of the Sup Forums view really boils down to "we want to preserve our people" The reason we have some odd views is because they all contribute to this one way or another
for example
race mixing =less whites
more diversity = less whites
leftist politics = more freedoms which leads to degeneracy which = less whites
we are very aggresise because we are pissed at how our world around us is dying and it's falling apart due to degeneracy, and the left wing. We want to show peopel our view, but people mostly (99% of them) say we are evil Nazis and need to be executed for out beliefs without even listening. We believe religion and tradition is important to civilization, but people (the left wing) are not interested in those things as much as we are.We are hateful, because we are angry at the opposing views for constantly infecting peoples heads with emotion while we struggle so hard to get to people with fact. It all boils down to preserving our own people, religion, and culture. Thats all