ITT we pay tribute to the heroes of white culture. Will we ever see such times again?

ITT we pay tribute to the heroes of white culture. Will we ever see such times again?

Kempff, Beethoven's Tempest sonata, 3rd mov
youtube.com/watch?v=RyCmm7m2mwo

Karajan, Beethoven 7th symphony, 2nd mov
youtube.com/watch?v=0H-YsX8Ltfc

And the 3rd mov
youtu.be/9-Sz-JaZ5fU?t=1168

A young, cute and amazing Argerich playing Scarlatti 141
youtube.com/watch?v=ieXDeywwTBM

Kissin playing Liszt's transcription of La Campanella
youtube.com/watch?v=M0U73NRSIkw

Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, 3rd mov
youtube.com/watch?v=b54tP8cdZgE

Beethoven's Appassionata, 3rd mov
youtube.com/watch?v=rP4pSomJnDE

Mozart's Requiem
youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII

Karajan, Schumann's 4th
youtube.com/watch?v=3GSN0a0z_O8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2pWMeAPrG4
youtube.com/watch?v=BqjGTRqjsz0
youtube.com/watch?v=cYVL3LkPBXA
youtube.com/watch?v=4wvpdBnfiZo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1zPpxSI6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PSeJckOUZrs
youtube.com/watch?v=4udfZegF4RM
youtube.com/watch?v=aOocxj4bEO4
youtube.com/watch?v=dydhnAi0A3E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_music#Roots
youtube.com/watch?v=04N954a6nXk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxtAHpYIXdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Will we ever see such times again?

No we won't :(

We won't, because those were low hanging fruits. Basically there was nothing else for entertainment and this was like the radio/tv/internet of the day. It's overrated and has been listened to death anyway. There was so much shit made since then, that nothing new will be made that is as known as this, not to mention music has evolved since then.

Fucking scum

These days, movie music is the shit anyways:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2pWMeAPrG4

youtube.com/watch?v=BqjGTRqjsz0

it lives still

Get out

Why so angry faggots?

Movie music is better than that old shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYVL3LkPBXA

youtube.com/watch?v=4wvpdBnfiZo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1zPpxSI6Q

Napoleon was an absolute fairy tale of a life.

All men should at least respect his constant survival and power.

Sure there was some good stuff made, but outside of a well known few meme stuff most of the shit is just generic. Movie music is just as great.
So there's also plenty of modern music that's great too. You don't have be a fucking snob.

Also this

Rest in Peace.

>has evolved since then.
Fucking die EU scum.

He lost m8

He lost to a bloke named after a pair of waterproof rubber boots

Le Roast Beef all wrapped up in pastry

>Hero of white culture
>Some faggy musician

press F to pay respects

If he wasnt creep and a wizard he wouldnt have killed austrian prince. He almost missed train to have sex, got rejected hard, went on train to Sarajevo.
Stay wizards Sup Forums take the Princip Pill.

Yes, Alas. But His life was so exciting! Like could you imagine him sitting at a desk working 9-5? Just an inspiring + adventurous life really.

Why so butthurt, I don't get?
youtube.com/watch?v=PSeJckOUZrs

No, music - not to mention art and architecture, christ, even literature and poetry - have devolved since then. High art was hijacked by fraudulent academics, who now find themselves in a cul-de-sac, and low art became superficial gratification.
Proper art shall return. In what form, who can say, though I would like to see something built on tradition. That sounds crazy, but revivals are part of the history of art. People want something that is satisfying on both an immediate and after repeated, prolonged exposure, so it's just a matter of time.

However, you're not wrong about movie music. It is the rightful heir of the western classical tradition.

>whatever I think is high art it is
>everything just has to be like the old days otherwise it's shit, we can't even try to invent anything new

Sure some things changed for the worse, especially in the visual arts, but that doesn't mean all of it is shit. There's some good stuff too. Lots of pop cultural products from 20th century are pretty good.

>posting music from a children's movie
Grow up you fucking manchild.

>tfw not even mentioned

He was a new Caesar and France had the possibility of becoming a new role, a beacon of Civilization

*Rome, not role

You're just a stuck up faggot that can't enjoy anything. I don't care that it's a "children's movie", btw children's movies have some of the best emotional music ever. This is just as legit art to me as any of the classical stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=4udfZegF4RM

Matt. "cool with drones if it's paki homes" Bellamy
Matt "Rise up and take white power back" Bellamy
Matt "Supermassive Black Camp" Bellamy
Matt "Unnatural Selection" Bellamy
Matt "Black holes and strengthened nations" Bellamy
Matt "(White) Supremacy" Bellamy
Matt "Liquid State for the degenerate" Bellamy
Matt "Thoughts of killing Atheists" Bellamy
Matt "Blacks Out" Bellamy

Why don't you post some original modern music instead of posting stuff that's just classical music imitated very badly? You don't appear very good at argumenting.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOocxj4bEO4

>imitated
That's the problem with you people. You think about things in a vacuum, like nothing existed before and was just created out of nothing. Culture evolves. Classical music was made because new instruments were invented, but it was just a continuation and imitation of something else from the past, probably Greco-Roman music and possibly other.

By that logic all the great movies that were made were just imitations of first great silent movies.

How they are "very badly" imitated? It's just a different thing that evolved from that, because of the invention of cinema.

The problem is that currently there's stagnation in culture, all we have is fucking larpers that larp about the past, and try to revive it, rather than look for new inspirations and create new great things.

Also some of the classical music is so generic, that I'm pretty sure it could be generated by a computer AI by now.

Choke on a big white cock you mudslime faggit. Choke until you MYS

Immense butthurt.

But I'm right.

youtube.com/watch?v=dydhnAi0A3E

That's not what I was saying. Of course music evolves over time, and there certainly exists a lot of original and interesting modern music, but the kind of film music that was posted in this thread just does not belong to that category, because it hardly evolved from its classical role models. This goes as far as entire passages being copied from 19th century compositions, e.g. John Williams and Dvorak.
As to you last statement, there has been unoriginal music throughout history, but that still does not give it any value.

This particular style has been dead for like 150 years now, no reason to dig up its corpse. They should either come up with something new, or just use the originals. Or live with not being referred to as art. Which in my optinion is not really a problem, considering this composition wasn't supposed to be a stand-alone piece anyways. It should serve to accompany the film, nothing more and nothing less.

>because it hardly evolved from its classical role models.

I guess because it is already established and just has been adapted to new medium. Besides, how the fuck is it in any way objective to say that film music is shit but classical is better? There's no objective criteria. To modern person, film music is simply more relevant, can have more depth due to being connected with the film.

Also there aren't any new instruments invented that could be used in such a music. Or maybe because people think of it as an established genre, that has it's rules that cannot be broken, therefore everything has been made already. Idk, but it still doesn't mean film music is shit. It maybe be not super-original, but I guess was no point reinventing the wheel.

>They should either come up with something new,
Why?

> or just use the originals.
Well they are fucking using them and you complain. They can't actually USE THEM DIRECTLY, don't be a fucking retard. It has to fit the movie and be ORIGINAL.

Also

>originals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_music#Roots

ITT we rip OP for being a dumbfuck racist piece of shit...then we go after her mom for being a dumb whore...

I luv when dumbfucks type on Sup Forums and think they are kewl

Orchestra music has evolved significantly over the centuries, and is still doing so, although it has lost much of its popularity nowadays. So there are examples of original orchestral music of the current century. And with original I mean that it has contributed something new and unique and can be distinguished stylistically from previous works.
I can't say this for the orchestral movie scores that I know, but admittedly this kind of music does not really need such originality since it serves a different purpose.
But if you claim that it is some kind of improved version of classical orchestra music I cannot agree, for the reasons stated above.

>But if you claim that it is some kind of improved version of classical orchestra music I cannot agree, for the reasons stated above.

Technically it isn't I guess. But then again, I think this is simply the case of it being very established genre. It's hard to contribute anything new without completely changing it, and people would start bitching. It could be also the case that it isn't relevant anymore. A lot has changed since that kind of music was made.

You can try to change classical stuff like music, dances etc.., but you may end up with something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=04N954a6nXk

>> 133656124
Yeah, and people then think that cultural marxism does not exit.
When EVERYTHING that culture covers, from poetry to visual arts, becomes a dumb and unskilled piece of garbage that, literally, any fucking retard could be provided that it's '' original '' then it's obvious that some shit is messing with the culture.
I really hope that you're right, there's no way we can continue to get even lower than this rock bottom.

Bunch of fucking whiners. Jesus. You're like a bunch of old women.

>pic related
>$1.1 million

The apostles. So convinced that Jesus was the son of god and had been resurrected that they travelled the world in poverty, evangelising and converting thousands until they were tortured and executed in the most horrific ways

I admire your willingness to quote the bible...then you seem like a dumbfuck

Shut the fuck up, you are just exposing how uneducated you are. If you asked Zimmer, or Williams, how they would compare themselves to the greats they would say they don't even come close and that they only wish they could be as great as them.

Greatness like in the 18th century is not possible today. Mozart and the like were raised on music and it was their entire life. He didn't go to school or high-school or university, it was just piano. Not to mention they were all geniuses of the highest order.

It's impossible today to dedicate yourself to music 24/7, as you have school, high-school, college to worry about. And even if you go through your life attending music schools, most of your time is spent learning about the work of these great musicians and how to play their pieces.

The period we live in is not conducive to prodigiousness in the same way that the 17th was. Williams and Zimmer don't hold a candle to Mozart and Beethoven, and they'll tell you that themselves.

Gas yourself.

Film music is intentionally boring and simple music, because it is meant to be ignored and only to augment a scene, rather than command it.

You would have to be either incredibly simple minded or incredibly attached to a film to get any form of meaning or excitement from film music.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxtAHpYIXdU

>quote the bible
Where the fuck did he quote the bible? All he did is mention the historical fact that the apostles traveled all around the world each convinced of Jesus's story. Personally I think it was the greatest Jewish psyop of all time, but to each their own. it's a good argument, and you are the one that seems like an idiot here.

I don't care what you think nazi cunt. Go jerk off to blonde dudes in nazi uniforms.

^when you type^

all I hear is jew jew jew...I can't get laid...jew jew jew

dumbfuck

Did 9gag get linked here?

when and why do you rape?

>i'll ignore his comment and use the flag to deflect from the fact i'm wrong

it's ok to admit you're retarded

^IT TYPED SOMETHING^

^it has mommy issues^

>masturbates to savage ideology that killed millions of people and destroyed cultures
>calls others retarded and uneducated

^babbles about because it sucked of a german^

>Not to mention they were all geniuses of the highest order.

They weren't anything better than you can find today. They were simply at the right place at the right time.

^can not uncouple it's lips from german anus^

We will not see such times again. "The lights are going out all over Europe, we shall not see them lit again in our lifetimes". They were never and never will be relit.
Tbh it's a bit absurd to pretend we can even understand the culture of Europe before the1850s. We have this kind of instinctive feeling that something very profound was lost but we will never really get it.

>Brown eyes.

Are not wh*te

Everything significant that could be made has been made. This is the nature of the post-modern world.

It's like capitalism; It relies on incentive to promote innovation and stops working when there is no incentive. When we became bored of building the perfect civilization we started to look inwards and create problems where there were none. We let empathy take over, granted responsibility to Irresponsible, gave success to the unsuccessful, let the outside world in all of its destruction into our own where rules and morals regulate quality of life.

We are past the peak of civilization, the golden age of the soft spoken well mannered gentleman will never again exist. We have willingly entered the mouth of the dragon of chaos and are on a direct course for the belly of the beast.