>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI
breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/14/fec-shoots-down-democrats-plan-to-target-conservative-media/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey Trump!
YOU'RE FIRED!

I'm emotionally invested to Trump's presidency since primaries like it's a political thriller novel but there seem nothing big going on at the moment but the usual muh Russia. When do we get Trump rallies and comfy streams again?

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

DEFEND THIS DRUMPIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI

September when the budget shutdown looms hinges on the wall funding

>PETA BTFO!

>“When the building came down, it was such a rush. Everything went exactly to plan. It was so smooth. Everybody was evacuated. Nobody was hurt in WTC 7. We were celebrating.
>We kept watching replays of the demolition, we had the whiskey and cigars out, and then all of a sudden the strangest thing happened.
>We all started to worry that it looked a bit too smooth. We watched the tape again and again and again and we started to get paranoid. It looked like a controlled demolition. We thought shit, people are going to question this.
> And then we heard that people from the street were reporting that they heard the explosions during the afternoon.
>When we were told that the BBC botched their report and announced to the world that the building collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did… At that point we really thought the gig was up.”
And people called me crazy and paranoid when I said 9/11 was an inside job.

My god, she is breath taking:

MSNBC and CNN think it's over for Trump now. How bad is it objectively? I think Kushner is going to have to go down because he fucked up on his forms.

Stop spamming this shit

he wore that at the inaugration and its a military uniform not a nazi dress

>but there seem nothing big going on at the moment but the usual muh Russia

Only because you are not paying attention user. OP pic and pic related. Russia is serving as the perfect smokescreen for the real work being done by the executive (and it doesn't involve passing laws but enforcing them).

So is she false-flagging lefties or what?

i'm starting to get a crush on louise

The day this senile old neocon stops being a senator will be a glorious day. I wonder if he got a Nam flashback he'll get a heartattack.

The Dems unironically are going to end up being 100 percent fucked over by this in the end.

I LOVE TED!

Theyre only going to get bigger and fuller too especially if POTUS knocks her up again

She's mean, she's travels all over the world making other women look ugly as fuck, and has been doing it for many years

Isn't that a traditional Hungarian outfit?

Oh SHIT! CNN said so?!

It looks like it's over for drumpf, i guess i'm with her now

I'd rather have healthcare reform, tax reform, and a wall than rallies desu

very disgraceful!

breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/14/fec-shoots-down-democrats-plan-to-target-conservative-media/
>Weintraub Name Meaning Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name from German Weintraube ‘grape’. German: from Middle High German wintrub ‘grape’, hence a metonymic occupational name for a vintner, or a habitational name for someone living at a house distinguished by a sign depicting a bunch of grapes.

Jews have finally infiltrated the FEC. What is their first order of business? Shut down non-Jewish controlled media outlets.

> posts twice
> spamming

really made me think

>MSNBC and CNN think it's over for Trump now. How bad is it objectively? I think Kushner is going to have to go down because he fucked up on his forms.

Nothinburger

Sup gangsters we ridin high tonight? know what i'm sayin?

Over...? based on what ?

Obviously the DeepState is trying to set up documents which look real and they will someone pay off to say Trump Senior knew it too

The strangest thing is that even the worst fantasies of liberals, regarding what Trump supposedly did, is not a fucking crime at all

Is it my eyes or the tip of the bra?

The memeing is cool and all but you can't brush this aside.

Stop coveting your neighbours wife user.

It's in other threads you retard

But Breitbart started out in Israel.

literally zero self awareness

HOLD ON TO YER BUTTS BOYOS

hahahahha, Yes!

Do you know how ovaries work?

kek

Actually, it's not a nazi uniform, it's a traditional Hungarian suit called "bocskai öltöny". I fucking hate fake news

As others have mentioned, Trump is getting a done of stuff done that's not being covered

But to answer your question I strongly feel like a lot of big stuff is about to happen soon. Too much stuff is up in the air and it must come down soon.

>but you can't brush this aside.
but I just did

Did I get banned

Oh so that is why they're afraid. He says he will support Trump's agenda all the way and he's already up by almost ten points, what was that about Trump making Republicans lose? Oh and
>McMullin
Kek

That race is already happening?

yep

Lame shit.

They guy was in a hospice dying of something.

Why is McMullin running?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up MAGA hat*

my name is katy but u can call me t3h CeNt1p3d3 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch trump rallies w/ my boyfriend (he's a based black guy if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite thing to watch!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah
now kill yourself

SOARING TED

he's still massively in debt

Primary or actual election?

Trump's Presidency is the biggest fucking NOTHING BURGER.

Sad.

is she /ourgal/?

Das rayciss. Monkies are people.

Who started the Joeposting?

Pretty sure it all started right after the Party of Lincoln memes. Was it Crusaderkun who started the worried Joeing at the end of the threads?

I hope his actions encourage other famous right wingers to step forward and run for office in blue territory

McMuffin still hasn't paid back his campaign debts from his Presidential run.
Highly likely he can fund anymore campaigns.

BDUB REPRESENT, MY G's

We aren't brushing it aside. When it comes out the Barry admin used this to get FISA approval heads will start rolling. You're the one brushing things aside

Because being embarrassed once wasn't enough.

NO HAPPENINGS
NOTHING COOLIN GOIN' ON
NO REAL ANIME
NO MECHS
NO WALL

Geuss...it's.....over.........soo.....cold....

Inb4 pedo busts are classified as anti gay

IT'S OVER

OVER I TELL YOU

>I hope his actions encourage other famous right wingers to step forward and run for office in blue territory

How about JAMES FUCKING WOODS!!!!!

Of course she would pick a Star of David ornament

>t3h CeNt1p3d3 oF d00m!!!!!!!!
Top kek, a well timed refresh of an old classic

What? This has to be a parody. Checked anyway.

Really makes me think

kushner going down is a double edged cock. I hate him and his wife, but this would actually probably mean most others were involved with russia. this is not good

Is that Caitlyn Jenner?

Are you the Portubro from months ago? Those are part of the subplot though.

I hope you're right. It's becoming a normal presidency unlike the emotional rollercoaster from last year.

It's actually how they think.

Wont be turning Fox on anymore thanks to their unironically awful leftist coverage of the Don Jr hoax

Way to go Fox. Hannity keeps me as a radio listener and thats it

This can't be real. We're going to fugging need my pic to be real at this rate.

Melania wore it better, hands down

I'm okay with that heeb being thrown in prison, he and Ivanka have been nothing but poison to Trump's policies. He's definitely one of the leakers, as well.

Tribe before Country, every time.

How is that possible? McMuffin was from Utah, wasn't he?

I must have missed something. Who died again?

Why am I not surprised?

I want her to go three fingers and third knuckle deep in me.

He's not fucking going down lmao how are people this thick IT'S ALL LIES EVERY LAST WORD

Who will comfort Ivanka after Jared is sent to jail?

Top kek, source for the poll?

me, of course

(((Mensch))) has done some very bad things and she's going to jail for a very long time.

>Russia isn't a race, it's an ideology. #resist
lets turn this into something lads.

I'm worried now, specially with Mueller

What did The Guardian mean by this?

rip, Scott

Some guy who said he tried to get Killary's emails from hackers. Dead 10 days later.

You are 13 years old? Wow you are soon becoming a man.