Black guy calls Irish guy a leprechaun

>Black guy calls Irish guy a leprechaun.
>Direct attack on his ethnicity.
No one cares. It's just hype to sell tickets/PPV.

>Irish guy says black guy can't read.
>It's true; he can't read.
>Doesn't mention race at all.
Liberals freak out about this racist remark.

Since the original comment didn't mention race at all, but liberals are insinuating that not being able to read has something to do with being black... doesn't that make them the racists???

>You called him out for not being able to read (which is because he's black and blacks are dumb), therefore you're a racist.

>liberals are complete hypocrites
IMAGEN MUH SHOCK

Mcgregor is just pointing out the obvious. What UFC fighter is really a literary scholar anyways? Neither of them.

I wonder if the people who push these ideas realize its hypocritical and just don't care or if they're just idiots.

nigs and libs are fucking retarded what else is new

Didn't McNigger say "Dance Monkey"?

Shittalking is a part of boxing. The main part, really. Nobody gives a shit unless the boxers make it interesting by fucking with the other guy.

I got know problem with the shit talking, just the unfair hypocritical reaction to it.

god damn it I gotta stop typing "know" when I mean "no". it's two extra characters and wrong

Mayweather can read -- He's just a slow reader.

Hug or run away mayfaggoot

it's called playing the game to win. if the rules say he can do that all day and win and you don't like it then change the damn rules. he's the one of the best boxers ever because he doesn't give a fuck about shit but winning the game.

I think it's just disgusting that our society has degenerated to a point where people are cheering on this comedy duo. They go town to town with each other sucking eachother's cocks and yelling insults at each other while the CEO stands there red-faced with a grin in his face. They all are winners, they're all making a lot of money, but it's not good when people know this and yet pretend there's any merit to watching a drunk and a nigger hype up for a fight.

Who brought the slaves in America?

Who is using minorities to move and shake the gullible public opinion?

Who is managing these circuses?

Who owns the betting industry?

Who owns the media?

The FED?

The POTUS?

>take tens of thousands of punches in the head
>get permanent brain damage
Shocking!

yes, it does make them racist.
anyone who thinks like that is an actual racist.

It hurt my brain to try and figure out what it was even confused about

I don't care about the media's perception but I love the fact that everyone on the planet with $50 to their name knows about this fight.

Think about the racial tension arising within billions of people due to this fight. Irish v Negro. One has a significant advantage in strength but perhaps less in brawn.

The fight is on. My money's on whitie.

Anyone who knows liberals know that they are racist. They just lack the hatred. They treat all blacks as inferior children, because their instincts tell them that is what they are. Their instincts are right.

The thing is, I work with a lot of blacks, and all of them want Mayweather to lose. They're all betting Irish.

Why?

I only see two options: Irish guy knocks out black guy or black guy wins on points. The later being much more likely.

calling an Irish person a leprechaun is not an attack on our ethnicity, it's not insulting in the slightest

Yes, but niggers are too stupid to see that. Niggers are just violent retards, quite literally. And liberals use them like dogs.

Jackeen detected.

I agree. My point is that there is nothing wrong with both remarks. But the fact that the can't read one is called racist is extremely hypocritical since the leprechaun one is objectively more racist. It's actually related to race in some way.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, they get offended by everything.

Normies love shit talking

Yeah, I know. I'm talking about the hypocritical response. None of these people really give a shit, anyway.

what, are they going boo hoo hoo up in Belfast?

Also this

Everything is racist. That's why the Jews made it illegal.

Judaism.

Racism is the basis of biology. Literally genism.

those pics are two different occasions

These two guys are sharing a small private jet as they fly around the world promoting their upcoming fight in different cities.

The rivalry and intimidation is all a bullshit show put on for dumbasses who will spend money to watch this idiocy.

in other words, liberals don't care about being ideologically honest to themselves. wow wtf OP you just ERDPILLED ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They were also mad that McGregor said "dance for me, boy" when another fighter had said something about lucky charms to him. Just the usual double-standard.

By the way, this is exactly what the fight promoters want, maximum controversy means maximum audience!

>Same clothes
>Same house
>Same whore

Pretty sure they were taken on the same occasion

Literally no idea who these people are. Apparently I live under a rock. Why does the white one have a picture of the black one tattooed on his chest?